[nsfw] Iyaan, Karkat-kun: Let's Homestuck some Hentai

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Aug 3, 2015.

?

Who should be our new transfer student?

1. Calliope

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Caliborn

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Davesprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Tavrisprite

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Fefetasprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Arquiusprite

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Jasprosesprite

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  8. Erisolsprite

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

We can have Fef study more but there's a very good chance she could be murdered at some point, so, uh....prepare for the worst case and hope for the best?

• Like x 1
  2. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

Oh no, poor Feferi, ending up murdered once again ): Guess there's no getting out of the spider's web easily. If Vriska does succeed, what will happen to the game? Would Fef just be... gone? I'm kind of curious, but I also don't want Feffers to die D:

3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

Okay, you know what? I have HAD it, missy! We're gonna settle this the only way this game will let me! Sexually!

[​IMG]

Yeah, who's whose playtoy NOW!?

[​IMG]

Baby, I'm about to rock your seaworld.

[​IMG]

So another mechanic of the sex part of this game is you can make a girl go ahegao, which in case you didn't know is a hentai term for girls getting so blissed out on pleasure they stick out their tongue and their eyes roll back in their heads.

You do it by making a girl cum again after she's still cumming the first time.

[​IMG]

Different personalities will respond to being made to ahegao differently. Personalities with a lot of pride will be embarrassed and resentful.

[​IMG]

NOW WHO IS THE PLAYTOY, VRISKA. HUH? I bet you're pretty embarrassed, right?

[​IMG]

Coddammit.

• Like x 7
  4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Well, if we're playing as Feferi when she gets murdered, the game ends. Chances are, though, that if she does get murdered, it'll be off screen when we're playing as someone else. If that does happen, Vriska either gets caught and goes to jail forever, or she still comes to school like nothing ever happened.

Students who are murdered are gone forever (unless we transfer their clone in, ha ha ha), their desk on the roster gets a memorial flower on it, and the yandere who is jailed is also gone forever, a pair of handcuffs on their desk.

5. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

DAVE, FUCKING RUN BRO.

• Like x 6
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

FUCKING, I forgot about that. D: Can we be Dave and punch him like seven times, that should do it, right??

7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Let's leave Vriska for now and find Equius. Maybe we can convince him to get along with Karkat!

[​IMG]

OH COME ON.

[​IMG]

Clamzee, what am I gonna DO? Vriska's probably gonna murder me or my friends at some point, Equius is a jerk and you're the nicest friend I have and you're evil!

[​IMG]

Sweet clown child...you're the nicest evil boy ever. Really sucks how you're fated to become a raging jealous monster.

Come here, give us a hug!

[​IMG]

Oh...yeah, you're probably right. Vriska might hear about it and you might fall in love with me, and then I'd have TWO yanderes on my ass.

Welp, time for clubs. After working out all her frustration in the water, let's talk to our only other club member.

[​IMG]

For fuck's sake, Eridan. I am NOT in the mood for this shit! Clam the fuck down!

[​IMG]

I...okay. Look, can we just have a normal confishation? For once?

[​IMG]

Still don't know what I expected.

So after some studying, the end of the day approaches. Let's take a look at the statue to see how people think about Feferi now!

[​IMG]

Wow, look at all these people with a death wish.

Ah, and a new relationship!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This makes our third lesbian relationship! The gay singularity is upon us. And how are the leader boards?

[​IMG]

Hmm, Vriska's still smarter than Fef. That said, we don't need to worry about it right now, since Vriska is happy in love atm. It's when we see the all red, all caps TOGETHER FOREVER status that we need to be alarmed.

[​IMG]

Jane still reigns supreme in strength!

[​IMG]

As well as popularity!

Thus ends our day of being Feferi. Who do you guys want me to be next? Hussie again? Explore some Jane/Kanaya dynamics, or perhaps Aradia/Roxy? Maybe one of the boys?

• Like x 7
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Be Equius?

• Like x 3
  9. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Fef what the hell is going on with your boobs?!

• Like x 2
  10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

You mean the serious case of torpedo tits she has going on?

• Like x 6
  11. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Aradia/Roxy! (But I am super gay and therefore biased)

• Like x 3
  12. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I vote check out Jane/Kanaya.

• Like x 1
  13. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I wanna look at the Roxy/Aradia relationship!

• Like x 3
  14. Aviari

I kinda want to see the take on things by someone completely uninvolved with all the shenans, like Sollux or something.

(At least that will get him to stop frenching snoozing on his desk all day.

• Like x 4
  15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oh, but to answer your question, I like my Feferi to be stacked and I forgot to adjust nipple height. And also: hentai tits.

I will adjust boobage!

• Like x 2
  16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Also if you guys have suggestions for different club names, let me know!

• Like x 1
  17. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Is someone friends with Sollux now? His popularity is no longer 0!

• Like x 1
  18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Different clubs? Well, there could be a magic club (Eridan is there to glare angrily at Rose and Roxy.)

• Like x 3
  19. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I say Aradia/Roxy because then we can aggressively befriend Sollux.

• Like x 8
  20. Aviari

Highly in favor of aggressively befriending Sollux. Bury that bouy in a pile of pink and red laydeez.

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice