[NSFW] Let's Homestuck some Hentai - Kids + Alpha Trolls Edition

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by WinkWonk, Aug 19, 2015.

1. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

The female body types aren't actually all that varied, either, it's just that you get to customise the breasts and waist via slider, so you can create more diversity that way.

Also, males have more than two face shapes, so they've got that going for them.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    • Like x 2
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

yeah, i noticed not all of them are the same amount abs-y, but they all have matchstick arms and noodle legs, poor things.

• Like x 3
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Not that I'm aware of! At least not in the game, there could be mods that allow for it.

4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

German is such a perfect language.

• Like x 9
  5. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

It doesn't seem like that would come up heh often, but that is what German's good for

• Like x 4
  6. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

I put the presets at "Balance" (my computer is ooold), the display size at 1024x768 and anti-aliasing at 8xQ CSAA. Aside from that, I don't think I changed any settings. Your screenshots looked nice to me, but maybe it looks different in motion?
    Oh my god, sex ninja! That is a beautiful description, and I might end up stealing it!
    Yeah, I'm always confused when people point out certain boob sizes as abnormally big because I can never tell! I think I just have a lot of big boobed friends, so they don't stand out to me too much. Jane could probably still need some backrubs :c (and dang, H cups gotta be difficult to get cheap bras for D: Poor Kathy!)
    I feel ya ): I would be so happy about a beefy beefcake mod or something like that. You can't make really buff girls either, which is a shame (there go my dreams of making Jasper...). There are mods that give them abs, but that's about it. I want fridge-sized body types, and I want them now >:C

• Like x 5
  7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

It truly feels so wrong to not have swole Zahhaks.

• Like x 8
  8. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

I like coltish long-limbed Zahhaks so I'm okay with them going the full animu

(I wish there was a male fat model that wasn't so TALL, I would love to do a Vorkosigan game with skinny bitty Miles and fat bitty Mark (and all Miles' girlfriends being Tall, of course).)

9. jacktrash

swole zahhaks vs jasper's gunshow in a sexy jello fight

• Like x 10
  10. mcsiggy

mcsiggy Is actually a small floof ball on top of a cow

(i just wanted to drop by and say janes tiddies are MASSIVE)
    (i honestly have no idea how this all works but it seems real fun! :0 )

• Like x 2
  11. WinkWonk

Last part for the first day, so we're almost done.

[​IMG]

Let's go eat with Damara.

[​IMG]

Oh Damara...

Later we're approached by Horuss and... god, did we really go almost the whole day without talking about horses even once? It's about damn time to remedy that with a like-minded soul.

[​IMG]

Or not. Thanks, Dave.
    Well, guess I'm going to have to get my daily horse trivia from the library, when suddenly:

[​IMG]

Oh, I see how it is. I know your type. You were eyeing those nice smooth tables, weren't you? Not under my watch, young man!
    Okay, looks like the library is out of the question as well. Just as we pondered what to do next, Dirk approaches us. At last, we ca-

[​IMG]

Why are you doing this to me, Dave? Are you still mad at me about that bird jab?

[​IMG]

Fucking finally. Actually, I would love t-

[​IMG]

[frustrated internal whinnying]

[​IMG]

I'm trying, Kankri. I really, really am.

[​IMG]

Also, have this tender moment between Kurloz and Roxy. It would be sweet if I wasn't fearing for Roxy's life. Also, Meenah strutting her stuff.
    Let's ask her about Aranea. You like Aranea, don't you, Meenah?

[​IMG]

WOW! You know, this might be the reason why she's more black than red for you. I'm just saying.
    Finally, it's time for club activities, and now everyone's going home, but before we do that, some more stats:

[​IMG]

Oh, that explains why Jade was interrupting us.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Roxy, you play a dangerous game.

[​IMG]

Jesus, what did he do?

[​IMG]

Les8ifins still seem a little troubled, and it looks like Jane got a taste for fish now.

And that's it for today. Let's see what happens next time! I think I will play the second day as Hussie too, and then I let you guys vote who I should play as. Goodnight!

• Like x 12
  12. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

bless u puni

• Like x 2
  13. jacktrash

STEALTH BJ'S FOR ERRYBODY

#TW #TW #TW #TW #TW #TW #TW

• Like x 14
  14. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

Wait, am I reading this right? Dirk thinks of Roxy as his best friend, and Roxy has a crush on him?

I swear, this game has actually read the comic or something.

• Like x 12
  15. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

So glad Damara's talking about sausage. Sexual innuendo introduction :DD

• Like x 5
  16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  17. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

bless you puni I am laughing so hard
    I'd also like to subscribe to the teens make horrible life decisions show.
    (Also I hope we can see more of mituna doing things that piss others off. I can hear him giggling in the distance.)

• Like x 3
  18. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Oh man I'm loving all of this so far!

Poor Roxy, no escape from doomed crushes in canon or in hentai games.

• Like x 8
  19. WinkWonk

Kankri does seem pretty triggered.

Fuck, that's perfect. Let me just:
    [​IMG]
    I'm so glad to hear that!
    And Mituna seems to always be up for some some shit wrecking, so that should be entertaining.

Also, I played the second day, and HOOOO BOY. That was wild. Today @Ruevian is going to post again if I remember correctly, so I'm gonna post it tomorrow.

• Like x 10
  20. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Roxy is walking in the footsteps of Ruevian's Feferi, I see.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice