[NSFW] Let's Homestuck some Hentai - Kids + Alpha Trolls Edition

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by WinkWonk, Aug 19, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

This will be a wonderful mess, I know it XD

• Like x 1
  2. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! My computer didn't want to cooperate with me.
    Let's see what day two got in store for us:

[​IMG]

Sure, why not. Yesterday was pretty long, so we could probably use a nap anyway.
    After our lecture study session is done, let's look who else is around:

[​IMG]

Well, good morning there.

[​IMG]

Yeah, I can imagine that got you all riled up, but personally I'm not really feeling it at the moment.

[​IMG]

Don't be like that, Dave. I'm sure there will be other opportunities for you to distract yourself from your awkward boner, and we will definitely not regret saying this later on!

[​IMG]

And what are you up to on this fine morning, aside from Dave's face?

[​IMG]

Alright, alright, excuse me for daring to infringe on your precious brooding time, sheesh!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me guess, your fly just accidentally opened and then you slipped and fell dick-first in one of the gaps between his stitches?
    Sure, I believe it. I'm not even being sarcastic, because accidentally fucking someone seems to actually be a thing your have to be worried about at this school. O-or so I heard. Also, it looks like Kurloz is currently contemplating effective ways to murder us! Haha, now that would never happen, am I right?

[​IMG]

Maybe I should have exercised with Dave after all.
    I'm glad my students know how important it is to have breakfast high in protein, but if you could maybe not have your morning intake of it take place in the middle of the hallway?

[​IMG]

I guess that's a "no".

[​IMG]

Yeah, damn me for trying to maintain a clean and proper learning environment for my students and asking you two to perhaps consider not doing your genital gobbling in front of the school entrance! How rude of me! What are you gonna do about it, punch your teacher in the dick?!

[​IMG]

Fuck.
    (WHAT THE HELL, RUFIO??)

[​IMG]

Thank you, Horuss, but it's a little difficult to do this whole "positive thinking" thing after literally just getting punted in the pecker. I will try though, just for you. (I <3 you, Horuss, and it still pains me I couldn't give you the beautiful buff body you deserve ): It would make such a nice contrast with his cute high-pitched voice, too.)

[​IMG]

I'm sure you could at least manage to let "it", which I assume is referring to Dirk's dick, go for at least the few seconds it would take to find a more private pl-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are you seriously having a bromantic moment with each other while I'm still reprimanding you for public indecency?! (Awwww <3)

• Like x 16
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

... i see some people move FAST about public bjs
    also I expected no less of Porrim and dave and dirk, well.
    But wow, i wouldn't have thought john would score himself some hot makara on the first day.

• Like x 5
  4. emythos

Godsdamnit John, now you might have to deal with a yandere mess. Why does no one think of this before banging the crazy clowns? XD

• Like x 1
  5. WinkWonk

O-oh god, did John and Kurloz sneak back in? And I don't even want to know what I just stepped into that makes my shoes keep sticking to the floor. I should probably just incinerate my clothes as soon as I get home.
    Come on, let's get out of here, Latula.

[​IMG]

Ah, I see you're busy.

[​IMG]

Oh for - listen Cronus, I know you're frustrated you still couldn't score with Jane while everyone around you is publicly humping away, but beating up Mituna over it won't help you get laid any faster.

[​IMG]

Smooth.
    Alright, time to abscond.

[​IMG]

Mostly your little jester in the clown cave, apparently.

[​IMG]

Woah, calm down, John! All I ask of you is that you "like" him somewhere a little more private is all. I'm sure Kurloz is a very nice and harmless fellow and I'm happy for you two.

[​IMG]

Holy sh- Rose, are you okay? For fuck's sake, Cronus, stop punching people. If you want to impress Jane, try wearing a fake moustache instead or something.

[​IMG]

Porrim decided to cheer up Rose by pounding her silly in front of the library. (YESSSS, I am so here for RosePor *u*!) Looks like watching other people bang in plain sight isn't much fun for Dave and Rufioh though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, Jake.
    (For some reason, Jake always seems completely unaffected by all the public depravity going around him, bless his heart.)

Time to do some actual teaching for a change!

[​IMG]

Considering I accidentally went into the girl's locker room on the first day and people are still pretty okay with me, I'm not too worried. Oh man though, that will definitely not happen again!

[​IMG]

Sure, why not? Eating your frustrations away is definitely better than hitting people, at least.
    Also, no one but us came along.

[​IMG]

"UVWOOOOOOOH~"
    (cronus_crying_alone_with_ice_cream.png)

Aaand it looks like we skipped class. Oh well.

[​IMG]

Time for swimming!

[​IMG]

...but we just went, Cronus.

[​IMG]

Don't be so dramatic, I'm sure you will live.

[​IMG]

Oh hey, Roxy. So, first of all: check out my sweet speedo. Really accentuates my legs, doesn't it?
    Haha, uh, also what do you think about Dirk, just out of curiosity?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

R-right, if you say so...
    (oh Roxy ;_;)

• Like x 13
  6. emythos

roxxxxxxyyyyyyyy :(

• Like x 2
  7. WinkWonk

[​IMG]

Long night too, huh? It's okay. Let me tell you, I -

[​IMG]

Uh, hi Meenah.

[​IMG]

Yeah, we were just chatting a little. I'm gonna leave you two alone now.

After we're out of Meenah's sight, Aranea approaches us this time.

[​IMG]

Sure thing. Our conversation did get cut a little short, didn't it? So, what is it? If you would like to discuss the finer details of leprechaun reproduction with me, I am so there for ...
    Uh.
    Aranea. Why are you leading me into the girl's locker roo- ARE YOU STRIPPING DOWN?

[​IMG]

WHY ARE WE IN THE SHOWER?

[​IMG]

Thanks for the warning, I guess, but was is REALLY necessary to be naked to badmouth your gillfrond to me? Look, I don't know what's going on between you, but I don't really want to get involved in your relationship drama, okay?

[​IMG]

What are you chuckling about? I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but... where are you looking?

[​IMG]

Oh.
    Hey. So we, uh, we were just talking about you! Listen, I know what this looks like, but there's a perfectly innocent explana-

[​IMG]

AUGH.

[​IMG]

[soft sobbing]

(Holy fuck, Aranea, you fucking planned this, didn't you?)

Alright, let's hit the dude shower to wash our tears away.

[​IMG]

...let's try again later.

[​IMG]

Damara be like:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

John doesn't even break eye contact with us as he gets pumped full of mime mayo.
    Also, looks like Cronus tried out the moustache thing. Congrats, dude.

[​IMG]

FUCKING THANK YOU! I knew I could count on you, Jade. I was honestly starting to think that maybe I'm the weird one for feeling that constant public orgies don't really make for the most optimal learning environment. Seriously, if I won't have to see another one of my students naked again, it will be too soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 20
  8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Being Hussie is suffering.

Also OMG Aranea.

• Like x 5
  9. emythos

Woooow Aranea, wow. I think this is a massive conspiracy to get Hussie fired/killed.

• Like x 5
  10. IvyLB

i dont know how you did it but the level of public depravity is somehow even higher than in the other game
    its as if EVERYONE is just falling genitals first into other people.

• Like x 7
  11. WinkWonk

[​IMG]

Should I leave you alone to ponder this some more, Rose? I have the feeling you would have an absolute field day analysing those two.

[​IMG]

Okay, I just had to screenshot this because it looks like some kind of raunchy go-cart race.
    NYOOOOOOOM.

[​IMG]

Seems like John and Jade wanted a bigger audience after all. Well, have fun with that, I'm out.
    Let's see if I can find a place that doesn't smell like salty coins and milk.

[​IMG]

Nnnnnnope.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And how did Porrim manage to be in most of the above screenshots somehow? Are we dealing with another sex ninja?)

FINALLY time for club activities.

[​IMG]

Oh, I bet you are, considering all that workout your warhammer got today, John. Sure, let's grab some food and call it a day.
    Before we go home though, we should take a look at the stats!

[​IMG]

John's got it going on!

[​IMG]

Dave too. Aww, and he's best friends with Jake!

[​IMG]

Dirk, no. And it seems like Aranea really does want me dead.

[​IMG]

Hot damn, Janey. Also, just what is your fucking problem today, Aranea?

[​IMG]

Jade and Roxy ):

[​IMG]

Rose/Porrim is canon :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OH FUCK.

[​IMG]

Ooooh, I really want the gamer girls to hook up. On the other side, Kurloz probably wouldn't like that ):

[​IMG]

Looks like Aranea took a liking to Jake! On one side, blue lady :D On the other side, mindfuck and suffering D:

• Like x 8
  12. emythos

oh noooooooooo

• Like x 1
  13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

KURLOZ YOU LEAVE JADE ALONE D:<

• Like x 3
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Quick, play as Jade and try to get on his good side! IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

• Like x 4
  15. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

I do not understand how we ended up with Super Exhibitionist Alphas. They actually make the Betas look tame, and Vriska ate sushi on every flat surface on campus!

• Like x 12
  16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

As it turns out, I accidentally flipped the switch that stopped NPC on NPC action for a bit there. We'll see if orgies commence now that things are back to factory indecency settings.

• Like x 11
  17. WinkWonk

[​IMG]

Damara seems to be keeping to herself mostly.

[​IMG]

Kankri too.

[​IMG]

Latula seems to get along with most people at least.

[​IMG]

Oh fuck, that's right, Kurloz was banging John in front of Roxy too D:

[​IMG]

"Who?" asks Aranea. Oh, I don't know, just the guy you apparently cheated on Meenah with:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dog girl likes cat girl :D And Mituna seems pitch for Meulin now.

[​IMG]

Holy shit, what happened between Aranea and Porrim? Meenah is pretty upset, too ):

[​IMG]

Woah, nice going there, Crocro.

[​IMG]

I always amazes me how Mituna manages to consistently piss people off.

[​IMG]

Damn, Porrim, slow your roll a little bit.

[​IMG]

Just what is Horuss up to, he's kind of elusive.

[​IMG]

I actually checked Meenah's sex stats and she didn't have any other sexual partner aside from Aranea.
    Those two have issues, man.

Alright, so that was it for day two. Who should I play tomorrow? I'm definitely going to try to save Jade somehow either way D:

• Like x 7
  18. IvyLB

jesus fucking christ yeah, Jade should try and get on Kurloz' good side in the hopes that he won't murder her if he can do her.

• Like x 4
  19. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Play Kurloz against Aranea! Dancestor parallelism! It's the only way to be sure!

• Like x 5
  20. emythos

I'm with you guys. SAVE JADE

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice