[NSFW] Let's Homestuck some Hentai - Kids + Alpha Trolls Edition

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by WinkWonk, Aug 19, 2015.

1. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

(Jesus FUCK, my internet connections needs to chill.)

[​IMG]
    I don't know what "them" is referring to, but:
    M3
    #M3M3

[​IMG]

FUCK Y33333337H7HHHHHHH
    #!!!!!!!!!!11!!1 #G00D 5H177 0P

[​IMG]

1 H4V3 4 G00D F33L1GN 48U07 7H15

[​IMG]

.....,..,.,.Y0000

[​IMG]

Y000000000000000000
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(I have no idea what's going on with her legs? Apparently Meulin wears stockings made of the skin of her enemies or something.)

[​IMG]
    Let's see if we can sneak out of the girl's bathroom without anyone catching u-

[​IMG]

...oh come the fuck ON. Even we made it. The bathroom is RIGHT FUCKING THERE, you are literally rubbing up on its door with your human dirk, Dick.
    On the other hand, that's a pretty great take on the old toothpaste-on-doorknob prank, and we store it away for later use.

[​IMG]

...you know what? Yeah! Let's show those 5CRU8L0RD5 how it's done.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Unless you want to be the center of a bukkake hurricane, it's probably a bad idea to say "come here" during an orgy, Jane. Speaking of bukkake...)

[​IMG]
    533M7H L1K3 50M03N3 0RD3R3D 4N 3XXX7R4 P0R710N3 0F MU574RD

We get the weird feeling that someone is being a little too invested in our hot bee-on-kitty action.
    Like what you see?

[​IMG]

Yeah, that's pretty fucking apparent from the obvious bulge in your ridiculously tight leggings.
    ...need a hand there, brokri?

[​IMG]

We then get our hear ducts full of a lecture about respecting people's boundaries while Kankri keeps eyeing John going to town on Jade's crotch. Let's leave him and his blue globes alone and get some air that's not saturated with everyone's genital gumbo:

[​IMG]

...Apparently we weren't the only ones with that idea. At least our bulge is getting a little break. Shit's really starting to chafe.

[​IMG]

Fuck.
    [​IMG]

(The first class hasn't even begun yet, holy shit Meulin.)

• Like x 9
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

omg these two are ridiculous/surprisingly adorable, compared to some of the relationships we've seen
    #i ship it

• Like x 1
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

meulin holy shit why do you even put your panties back on in between just go commando because within ten seconds you are gonna jump your hot skater again anyway, jeez
    (luv ur mituna its perf)

• Like x 8
  4. WinkWonk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    8R3DDY GUD, let's just... Meulin?
    [​IMG]

0H FUCKKCKKKKKK7HK
    #H3LUP??????//??/?? #1 7H1NK #1M 7H7UCK
    After we finally manage to get ourselves detached from the ground and try to crawl in the general direction of the showers...

[​IMG]

Y35

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...hold on, I think I just stepped into something.

[​IMG]

#............,.,.,. #FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[​IMG]
    And I can still feel Harleybert splooge on my shoe.
    #8(

Suddenly, we hear a weird noise in the distance.
    ...oh yeah. It's the school bell. We run to class, making a wet "splorch" sound with every step.

[​IMG]

>implying that's not exactly how we got Meulin to go all drooling incoherent ahegao on us
    #K3K #Y0UR 4DV1C3 17H 5H17

[​IMG]

Time to go eat lunch with all the cool people (and Kankri).

[​IMG]

But we just...
    See, that's why you're not supposed to toke on catnip during breaks, Meulin. You get the mad fucking munchies. Then again, we should probably store up on more protein anyway. Just in case.

[​IMG]

HAH!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Okay, we basically spent most of the day up or on Meulin's nook so far, so maybe we should try to talk to some of our other schoolmates a little (at least the ones who don't run off as soon as they catch a whiff of the pungent stench of grub gravy that clings to us like sweat on a Zahhak.)

[​IMG]

Fucking PLEASE. We ask what's been on Damara's mind these days, even if we only understand about half of it.

[​IMG]

Oh, it can get plenty fucking dirty.
    We proceed to tell her the story of how we were literally fused to the sports field with our genetic material.

[​IMG]

H4H4 WH47
    We have no idea what she just said, but she looks like she could use a pap.

[​IMG]

SHIT, even our fingers hurt.

(Damara, you are not allowed to be so ADORABLE D:)

• Like x 12
  5. emythos

Cute Damara is ADORABLE aaaawwwww

• Like x 2
  6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Daaang, kitty likes the captor cream, I guess. Goddamn, Meulin.

Also, yes, frightfully adorable Damara!

• Like x 3
  7. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

damara's nonsense talk made me suddenly think: good thing no one in that bunch is an empath, they'd just randomly fall down twitching in the middle of class a dozen times a day from all the orgasms people are having nearby. D:

• Like x 10
  8. emythos

Now THAT needs to be a series too, along with the Too Many Yanderes thing.

• Like x 5
  9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

DAMARA MY BEAUTIFUL PRECIOUS CHILD <3

Seriously, she is so adorable here, I am so happy!!

• Like x 4
  10. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Holy fuck Meulin, are you trying to break the poor boy's bulge off?!
    Though clearly he gives a damn good dicking, so honestly who can blame her.

• Like x 5
  11. WinkWonk

I'm so happy you think so! I'm just a big ol' weenie and rarely want senpais to notice me :C
    [Queen voice] I'm just a weenie, senpai, don't notice me! (He's just a weenie, from a ween family!)
    I know! I'm kinda glad they hooked up because they seem so happy together, and they keep each other away from the yanderes!
    I KNOW RIGHT? I think the only girl going commando is Damara, but Meulin could probably use to ditch the panties more D:
    I could pet her forever ;n;
    [​IMG]
    And Damara is super adorable! Raunchy as fuck, but adorable!
    (Also, I hope no one is upset at that picture! I LOVE chubby Meulin <33)
    I think Aranea came somewhat close to that? At least I remember her saying that she could at least tell how others were feeling towards her, so if they are feeling all [sax music] towards her, she would probably feel it? That could be interesting!

• Like x 9
  12. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

oh my god how is mituna still walking

• Like x 5
  13. WinkWonk

(Shit shiiit sorry, I got some food and almost fell asleep. ALMOST DONE, but fuck I'm tired and went kind of overboard with weird-ass metaphors D8)

[​IMG]

W04H W0H4444
    Wait, I think you just said some pretty negative stuff about our best bro Kurloz. You seem all kinds of cool Damara, but that shit's straight up fucking unacceptable. Kurloz is one of the chillest, nicest dudes we know! (Sometimes when we hang out with him, time flies so fucking fast we can't even remember spending it with him in the first place. That's just how chill he is!)
    Thanks for the reminder though, we really gotta talk to him later.

[​IMG]

Oh, hey, what's up, Meenah.
    Are you gonna demonstrate how to use your [vaguely alluded to hentai device] now, or are you still gonna be all about dishing it out but not taking it?
    #2/22 #7H47 W47H 50M3 3N7RY L3LV3L 5H1717 #8(

[​IMG]

Oh yeah? Our matesprit seems to like the size of our protein chute just fine!
    #4L50 #FL3XXX35 4 L077L3
    Speaking of which:
    H3Y4 M3UL1N H47H 17 834N 480U7 73N 7H3CN0ND5 51N3C W3 FUCK3D
    #????????//???/?
    (ʘ̥ωʘ̥) < YOU KNOW, I THINK IT HAS B33N ABOUT 10 SECONDS SINCE WE FURRICKED!

[​IMG]

Inb4 "this is where we eat, Mituna", and there's probably some joke to be made about how we are about to eat something, referring to Meulin's meowbeast nature, but Jake looks pretty depressed and we decide to go cheer a bro up instead.

(Also, a rare shot of Mituna's eyes!)

[​IMG]

Hey Jake, you seem kinda down and slouching. Honestly, everyone who has the bold-ass gumption to wear tiny shorts like you should straight up fucking strut with his pan held high, and deserves mad fucking respect as far as we're concerned.
    #M4D #FUCK1GNG #R37HP3C7 #P413G 0F H0P3 #Mo4R L13K P4G3 0F D0P3

[​IMG]

He's just being humble, but we see him walk off with a smile.

[​IMG]

1M FUUUCUFUUCKIGNHNNHH C4LM 455 5H17H7 WH4715 Y0UR FUCK!GN D4MG4G3?????????//??/??/

[​IMG]

1M 50RRY
    #8U77 4L50 #1N53R7 Y0UR L00LK57U8 41D 1N70 WH3473V3R 0R1F1C3 M1GH7 74CKL3 Y0UR F4N4NCY

Shit, we weren't even feeling angry before John told us to calm down, and now we can't stop thinking about how angry we are. Fuck fuck fuuuuck shit fuck.

[​IMG]

Meulin, can we use your boobs as stress balls? You can do the same to us.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

H1 D4V3 W3 W3R3 JU7H7 74KL1NG A8U07 MY 455
    #W4NN4 J01N7

Just as(s) we were trying to involve Dave in our derrière discussion, he (ass)cused himself, blushing just like in Rufioh's animes. Don't act coy, bro, we know you want a piece of this be(e)hind. Also, we're kinda running out of ass related puns, so maybe we should try to seek out our moira(ss)il (okay that was pretty bad). He seems sorta tense these nights days (almost like... ass cheeks. That... are tense?)

Hey, would you mind telling us what your gangly self is up to lately?

[​IMG]

Oh fuck, you are doing this "talking directly into our think pan" thing again, aren't you. That's always a little freaky, but at least we don't have to worry about our speech too much.

[​IMG]

Oh, being all stealth and shit, sounds pretty great. I knew you weren't up to anything fucked up! You really are the chillest bro.
    We also ask him to be nice towards the Jade human because holy FUCK, if looks could kill - not that our moirail would ever even be in the general vicinity of murderous intent (probably), we're just using a figure of speech here.
    Kurloz seems to warm up to her before our last cl(ass) (HAH!) starts, and we go with him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3XXX3RC153!!!!!!1!

[​IMG]

Our teacher then goes on a rant about "that's the fourth janitor quitting this week" this, "jesus christ, he almost broke his neck getting his shoe stuck on a green and yellow puddle when he was cleaning the sports field" that, and how "I have seen a grown man break down and sob, crying that he has seen more bodily fluids this week than he did during his entire life, and he just cannot take it anymore."

• Like x 17
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

BONK BROTH

• Like x 8
  15. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

WAS THAT A FUCKING LEMON-STEALING WHORES REF IN THERE.

God fucking bless the Hentaistuck threads, srsly.

• Like x 6
  16. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

AMEN!

• Like x 4
  17. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I'm very, very glad I decided to click on this thread. A+ to all of this

• Like x 2
  18. emythos

the lemon stealing whores ref was PERFECT OMG THIS IS WONDERFUL :D :D :D

• Like x 2
  19. WinkWonk

(Super late because my internet went down yesterday and I fell asleep, but HERE IS THE LAST PART:)

[​IMG]

Dave invites us to lay down some sick beats with him (and despite the nature of the game, that sadly isn't a euphemism this time).

[​IMG]

[You both then proceed to have one of the raunchiest rap-offs in the history of paradox space.]

(Though not gonna lie, imagining them singing peppy j-pop like they're actually doing is a great mental image as well.)

[​IMG]

OH SHIT, we haven't whooped ass at the arcade even once today, that's just straight up fucking unacceptable! Rufioh, Porrim and, oh hey, Dave again, agree to join us and subsequently #G37 R3K7

Time to go home and get out weary bone(r)s some well deserved rest. Haha, oh wow, we really don't think it can handle another -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [internal screaming]

Meulin leads us to a love hotel for one last romp:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And thus, the day ends like it started - with Meulin covered in prod pudding. Sheesh, I really hope those two start investing in anti-chafing cream soon D:)

Wait, but what does the statue say about his power level?

[​IMG]

Oho, this explains why Damara and Dave were interrupting us a bunch. Seems like them and Jane are crushing a bit.

[​IMG]

Trying to make Kurloz warm up to Jade worked out too :D Good Job, Mituna.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...Jake, Hussie.... NO. How did that happen?

So, after losing approximately 1/4 of our weight in body fluids, was it worth it?

[​IMG]

FUKC Y34H!!!!!!!11!
    (That's his soul leaving his body.)
    Honestly, I ship it now, even though the constant humping has got to take a toll on their health at one point D: Also, my tablet is being all kinds of wonky lately, but hopefully I can get it fixed and do more little doodles in future installments.)

So, who's next?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    • Like x 18
  20. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Considering the amount of random people doing it in literally every spot in the school so far, I'm guessing this is a strange universe where no one runs out of stamina for sex ever

I think it might be fun to do Cronus next! idk tho o3o

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice