[NSFW] Let's Homestuck some Hentai - Kids + Alpha Trolls Edition

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by WinkWonk, Aug 19, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I totally ship it.
    No real opinion on who's next, Damara maybe?

• Like x 2
  2. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Damtuna, make it happen!

But for now, see how many people we can get rejected by as Cronus.

• Like x 4
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Ohhhh I'd love to see how Damara's day goes :3c

• Like x 4
  4. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

[​IMG]
    In conclusion: BEST DAY.
    A day filled with...
    Wait for it...
    51CK GR1ND5

• Like x 10
  5. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

I'm so happy you guys had fun!
    Also, high-fives for everyone who caught the Lemon Stealing Whores reference :3c (and high-fives for those who didn't, because there can never be enough high-fives!)

I actually like to headcanon that this is how he went home after they left the hotel:
    [​IMG]
    On one hand, Damtuna is great! On the other hand, Mituna isn't exactly discreet (to put it very mildly), so it would only be a question of time until she's gonna end up shanking him or whoever she caught him fucking. What is it with these exhibitionist heirs and their complete lack of self preservation D:< ??

This is beautiful!

Also, seems like it's a draw between Damara and Cronus. I say we give Damara another day to open up more, and play Cronus first, Damara second!

Next Installment:
    ===> Be The Seadweller Douchelord.

(I'm so excited >:D *rubs hands gleefully*!)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    • Like x 12
  6. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Aaaaaaaa yes!! I'm so excited to see what the Seadweller Douchelord does in his day. Especially considering how many people wanna fuck him last we checked his stats.

• Like x 2
  7. WinkWonk

I tried doing the Cronus playthrough today, but sadly my game crashed not far in.
    I just wanted to say I downloaded a Persona 4 OST mod (that works ridiculously well as BGM), and then I replaced the [cheesy public sex sax] with

and the regular H-Mode music with

and I laughed so hard when I played that I started hyperventilating, 69/69 would recommend!
    (Careless Whisper should work as H-Mode music too)

• Like x 14
  8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

oh my GOD

You're a GENIUS

• Like x 6
  9. IvyLB

I am dying with laughter holy shit

• Like x 2
  10. WinkWonk

Alright, Cronus' day got screencapped! Holy shit, though, it's like fanfiction written by him. I was also a little bit meaner than usual, but I'm not sure how much people are cool with. Next up is Damara, so if you're good with being a little more pushy, I'm up for it (I just really want Damara to make Horuss wear a [mysterious vibrating hentai device] with him ending up liking it). Any other wishes you guys have? Paging Damara Guru @Acey in particular :3c
    Also, I hope Marvin Gaye won't make me think of Jane giving Cronus boobjobs forever now (though I'm glad you liked those, those songs seriously make the whole experience even MORE ridiculous)

• Like x 12
  11. IvyLB

I'm cool with the dubcon mechanics of the game but if someone is uncomfy by all means make damz more vanilla

• Like x 2
  12. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I am more than good with the dubcon-y stuff, but probably should keep all that in spoilers at least. and if more people don't want it hey, that's fine too o3o

• Like x 1
  13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

For the record, I'm fine with it in the context of this ridiculous game.

• Like x 3
  14. emythos

Totally good with mean and skeevyness.

• Like x 2
  15. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

Did someone say skeevy dubcon??
    that-is-my-fetish-meme.jpeg

(I jest. Mostly I jest. But I'm fine with seeing it and I'm genuinely interested to know how awful the game allows you to get.)

• Like x 7
  16. WinkWonk

Yesss, excellent! I played it safe as Cronus just in case, and was just really passive-aggressive in the game instead (like ignore a partner for a while if they refused sex). But if you guys are cool with it, I'm gonna be more aggressive as Damara :3c (and yeah, definitely gonna put it behind cuts with spoilers!)
    Any characters you want to be off-limits though? I personally have zero qualms about dubconning even the cinnamonest of cinnamon rolls, but I know some others might.

I FEEL YOU, FRIEND! I was so close to try out some of the nastier interactions but I wanted to ask you guys first.
    I actually read up about some of the game mechanics and one thing I remember reading about is that if you have a character who has the highest virtue stat and hasn't had sex before, you won't be able to bang them until you wooed them properly and at least went on a sunday date with them because they don't give away their first time easily. But if you wanna hurry things up, you can force them into their first time and after that they become easier to fuck. Preeeetty messed up if you think about it. The force option also overrides sexual orientation.
    This is still pretty mild for an Illusion game though, considering their first game I played was Rapelay, where you basically blackmail and then keep a mom and her two daughters as sex slaves, and the game either ends if you get one of them pregnant and she pushes you in front of a train if you don't force her to get an abortion, or if the older daughter stabs you to death in a random event.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    • Like x 4
  17. emythos

I am personally fine with this getting dark af. Go for whatever.

• Like x 1
  18. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i don't mind skeevy dubcon in such a ridiculous setting, but can i request that mituna doesn't get forced please? 'cognitive disability makes you easy prey for abusers' is too real to me, i can only handle it in super-dark situations where basically no one is having fun. and this game is fun and silly, so i'd prefer to be able to see the game's 'force' mechanic as being something jokey and not really coercive.

• Like x 9
  19. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I concur with @jacktrash - let's leave Mituna out of this.

• Like x 5
  20. WinkWonk

Sure thing, friends! That's why I wanted to ask first, especially because I want to keep the writeup lighthearted, and I would feel awful if it ended up making anyone upset! I don't think I'm going to outright force anyone into sex either way in this playthrough and just do the more "mild" options - it's first and foremost supposed to be silly and ridiculous after all, and from the wiki it seems that forced H-scenes have the characters crying and saying negative things, and while that doesn't bother me, it doesn't seem funny in an over-the-top hentai way, which is kind of the point of this D:

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice