[nWoD] Hex, the beta adventure!

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by HEX NPC, Feb 26, 2016.

1. HEX NPC

HEX NPC And now you're here.

"Most people can't see them, but you guys might be able to," he says. "The last out-of-towner could. I dunno what happened to him, though I doubt it was anything good." There's some underlying current of warning in his voice. Though to Norm he says, "There's plenty of people who aren't real, if what you mean is 'really human.' Some of them are more dangerous than others."

2. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Norm frowned. "No. That's not what I meant. I was asking about those 'installations of the Machine' that you mentioned."

3. HEX NPC

HEX NPC And now you're here.

"Well, there's no good way to pick them out. At most, angels might seem to be particularly bland looking people, or to have weird habits, but even an educated eye can't tell. Amateurs like you guys should just assume they're around."

4. Katters

Katters Has never made a candle

"The God Machine has angels," Katters says, tone flat. "Of course it does."
    Her tone regains inflection as she continues: "Okay, so keep our heads down and don't trust strangers." And stop fighting in the quad. "Got it. Thanks for the advice."
    She's sure there's also a nugget of 'don't go messing with the God Machine' hidden in the barista's warnings, but Katters is not ready to promise that.
    "So, we're some of the weird ones. There are others, then. Do you know if there's a way for us to find them?"

5. Norm the Genie

Norm laughed. "Yeah. So, there's a God-Machine and that Machine has angels. What next? Satan? Jesus? The Virgin Mary?"

• Like x 1
  6. Katters

Katters Has never made a candle

“The whole of the heavenly host,” Katters says, “why not? And throw in all the devils of Hell while we’re at it. Order now and get a set of saints for only five-ninety-nine plus shipping and handling!”

• Like x 2
  7. Norm the Genie

"The entirety of Christian theology, at a discount," Norm said, laughing.

8. Nat Richards

Nat Richards Aisling; currently only visible in WT

"What's Christian?" Nat asks. "Wait - that's that, that book thing, isn't it? I meant to read that."

9. Norm the Genie

"You mean the Bible, right?" Norm asked, confused.

10. Nat Richards

"I think so? It was based on this one cult that thought that there was only one god, or maybe they wrote it...I don't really remember. Some of my friends said it was interesting."

11. Norm the Genie

"Ah, I see. I don't believe in it myself, but back where I came from, that one cult was the majority religion," Norm said. "Which, I guess, is just more proof that we're not from the same world."

12. Nat Richards

"Huh. I guess so."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice