One-on-one RP partner finding thread!

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Acey, Jan 12, 2016.

1. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

Hi @kleric! I have a habit of taking a few days sometimes in an rp due to lack of spoons or time, so I don't mind that at all. I work today, so how about we start brainstorming in PM later?

I should be home about 7pm Eastern Daylight Time :)

2. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Hey hey it's me a hot mess

I would really like to find someone with my weird-ass ADHD posting speed? I'm like, regular daily posts for unspecified amounts of time (days or weeks) and then my dumbass brain goes OOHH A SHINY and wanders off for probably a longer amount of time. Thing is, I nearly always come back to a thread, even if its weeks, months or years later, and since for some reason I have a brain that plot details stick to like lint, I usually want to pick up exactly where I left off.

Anyone who had RPed with me on here probably knows about the first half and I'm sorry you had to experience that^^;;;

Also because Kintsugi sometimes buries thread notifications I can be daft at checking and probably do better on email or gdocs?

Anyway, if you read all that and still have any interest in RPing with me, Im currently looking for OC/OC shenanigans in any of the following formats: fantrolls, Steven Universe, or Legend of Korra/AtLA

I would really really love someone to do fantrolls or gemsonas with atm. Please PM me for my Skype handle and we can go from there?

• Winner x 1
  3. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

So I haven't RPed in yonks. And by yonks I mean like, possibly ten actual years. Which sucks, because I really, really want to. I kind of want to ease back into it and I feel like maaaaaybe a one-on-one might help?

I have this idea for a Goblin-centred HP story. Characters would primarily be humans sympathetic to the cause. I have some elaborate ideas about linguistics & parallels to antisemitism here, but I have no actual plot apart from a focus on political conflicts. The characters would also be fighting for reasonable legislation protecting the rights & welfare of werewolves and Squibs, and other humanoid (including part-human) beings. (Note: Goblin is capitalised because I think they would like to be. Centaurs, I imagine, don't mind so much, as they have so little respect for human customs and may or may not be an analphabetic society.

4. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

I miss role-playing but thinking up a proper setting is A Lot for me right now

I need to do SOMETHING to perk up my creative writing though. I miss my old rp buddy.

He's got like, a life and a girlfriend now, how dare he.

Nah I'm not actually mad it him. I'm just in the depression thing where I want to go back to writing fun stuff but I can't remember how to boot up that part of my brain XD

5. anthers

anthers sleepy

If anyone wants a rp feel free to hit me up - I generally fall into 'lazy lit quality > quantity' to use Gaia terms, and I prefer roleplaying as male / male-identifying characters due to my own dysphoria, but that's about it in terms of limiting factors. If anyone's interested DM me here for discord / further contact info :>

6. Elph

What does "lazy lit" mean in this context? Google isn't helping much.

7. anthers

anthers sleepy

ah, that's old Gaia shorthand - usually a couple paragraphs but not into the 5+ range you sometimes get.

• Informative x 1
  8. Elph

I'm totally into that. It's how I originally got into RPing.

9. Aryn

Aryn New Member

I roleplay in short but good quality posts (depending on the quality of my disability on any given day). I tend to play female or nonbinary characters, the only male character I have is genderfluid and can randomly be female some days. I prefer fantasy, occasionally scifi, fandom I am very, very, very, very picky about. I'm over 30, so please no minors, although I'm not a huge fan of NSFW. (I can, but it has to be "our characters, in the course of an overarching story, did a NSFW" not just pwp.) DM me for discord, that's exclusively how I play.

Sample characters:
    27d6899d-10f5-4a74-868a-49c7a7d963ea.jpg flynn_-_silascaptor_-_67.jpg graol_-_willowwish_-_01.png socks_-_silascaptor_-_01.png

10. PotteryWalrus

Just pinging this again to say I AM GODDAMN DESPERATE for AtlA/Korra setting OCs! Like I have advertised everywhere with no joy and I would do anything for it right now! Please PM me and I can link you to my character list :)

11. PotteryWalrus

Necroing this thread to see if ANYONE is back into fantrolls in this day and age??

I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND I'M SAD AND DESPERATE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice