OOC Deamon Stuff

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Feb 24, 2015.

1. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

so i have a nest somewhere, if that's alright?

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

are you claiming a room? want one of the attic ones?

3. wes scripserat

i'm fine with wherever, as long as I have a pile of books and a patch of darkness at night.
    *shrugs*
    not particularly picky, slept on a couch by choice for a week once.
    and not by choice some other instances, when we didn't have enough beds because of the amount of guests over up at the family house in NH.

4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Couches are surprisingly comfy. I've spent quite a few entire summers sleeping on couches cause my room was too damn hot.

5. jacktrash

i've lost track of who's where and who's got which daemon -- you have a bird of some kind?

i really wanna do a proper "here is uncle jesse's boarding house, pick a room if you wanna" post, maybe even with a floor plan, cuz i'm having trouble visualizing where everything would be if the hotel hadn't been split into two houses. but i'm thinking 3 rooms ground floor (2 singles, 1 double, one of the singles is claimed), 5 rooms second floor (all singles, 2 are seebs's and my private apartment, 1 claimed), and 2 rooms in the attic (1 single, 1 double). but of course this is RP and i can adjust things to suit, up to a point. :)

• Like x 1
  6. wes scripserat

I'm Ariel with my cat Diana :P

7. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Can i just be the weird art student who lives alone off campus somewhere AND YET for some reason keeps randomly showing up around the place and no one knows why or who invited me?

My redtailed hawk daemon Harris will almost certainly not try to eat anyone else hes very well behaved generally speaking.

• Like x 2
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´m on the ground floor, streetfacing, behind the lilac bush, with a kitty.
    Also, even if canon doesn´t say, we should decide fi deamons eat and require litterboxes, and if they do, how this is arranged, or not.

9. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

@Astrodynamicist @ingloriousHeist
    Do we know each other in this RP or not? Starting out, I mean.
    -----------------------------------------
    I'll probably want to claim a room in Jesse's house if there's room, but probably in RP a little later on? Get my housing switched or something after meeting peoples.

While I think Cassie's probably right about me being a meerkat, I think I want to go with a wolf because I want something that'll be super protective of me.
    Also I'm a dog person so I know how to play a dog-like creature, I don't really know how to do a meerkat. xD

These are self inserts right? So is it okay to use our own names, (or variations there of because internets)?

10. emythos

Yeah, that's pretty much what we're doing.

11. ingloriousHeist

ingloriousHeist Shen an Calhar

If we do know each other, we probably don't know each other as well as we do irl, but it's up to you.

And yeah, everyone's using names because self-inserts. I changed mine, though, because I am uncomfortable referring to myself in the third person.

• Like x 1
  12. ingloriousHeist

ingloriousHeist Shen an Calhar

Since I'm supposed to be living in the library, should I just start an rp thread?
    Also, does anyone have any opinions on what the library should be like? Because, if not, I'm just going to base it off of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.

13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I beleive we said it has lots of levels downwards, leading into the tunnels by way of some very dusty old archives. But that´s it.

14. The thing is I pretty much stopped pubertying at 16 or 18, so. Uh. Yeah, that's not possible. I'll just have a nice wolf deamon and reminisce about the times it did cool stuff like change into a mini-dragon.

I meant more the realization part, but I'm not willing to go far enough back for that, I think. Thanks though.

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

i am completely failing to parse this. i understand nothing. can you rephrase?

16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

A thing: Intro thread mentions snow, so I´m assuming the time is nowish. Now for me the semester starts in a month or so, but when would it start/have started in murrica?

17. emythos

Already started, it's been happening since january

• Like x 2
  18. emythos

Also, the actually roleplay is apparently up.

19. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

So, probably not, but.

Would anyone mind if my self insert actually goes by "Re"?
    I've rped as Re before, but never as my real name so that'd be weird. Also, since Re is my online persona anyway, even though it's basically me, it's still my self-insert. If that makes sense.

The only reason I'm worried is because Re isn't/doesn't look like a real name, so Idk how people feel about that.

• Like x 2
  20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

My name in the game has no resemblance to either of my real names. So I don´t think it´s a problem.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice