OOC Fantroll Stuff

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Feb 24, 2015.

1. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

*pokes thread*
    Anyone still interested in this?

2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

*waves* I do kind of wonder if it might not make more sense to have a lot of small RPs instead of one large one. If we want to we can try and link them into one universe so to speak, but there just seemed to be so many conflicting ideas smashing them all together might just cause a muddle.

3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

That's probably best. Two or three people see something of interest in each others' characters and hash out a scenario/setting together, and maybe others join in later? Easier to get rolling than negotiating with a large group. I bit off more than I could chew earlier. :/

4. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

No seriously if anyone has medically themed trolls I would basically die for a Med Bay AU. I kind of need to rework my mediculler troll and an actual RP would be a good opportunity.

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I have a half formed helmsgirl, but she is NOT a cooperative patient. has prostetics, so does or did need medicullers though.

6. sicknastyspades

I've got a mediculler-type guy with a desperate fixation on helmspeople!

• Like x 1
  7. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

hm. astroh has helm-quality psionics but has carefully avoided getting taking as a helmsman. it might be interesting if she got hurt in some accident near a base/colony town (like maybe it was attacked, or there was an earthquake or something) and was taken to a med bay by imperial forces thinking she's just another civilian, and then she panics and tries to get away despite still being hurt because oh god i'm gonna be found out.

• Like x 1
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@sicknastyspades Imperialist or rebel or neither?
    My helmsgirl was in a huge planetdestroyer which lost communications during a battle. A while later it turned up near a conquered planet and was shot down when it couldnĀ“t identify itself. Unnamed helmsgirl was the only survivor, and could or would not speak of what happened on the ship during the blackout. She lost several limbs somewhere in there, and replaced them with scrapmetal help together by psi. Would subsequently be delviered to medbay for proper prostetics and being prepped to be put back on duty. She is not a fan of the empire. So if rebel, she could be pursuaded to fly for them, if imperial well...that would be /fun/

9. sicknastyspades

Ooh, that sounds like a neat start to a plot!

@littlemissCodeless Imperialist. I love playing assholes who are pro- any regime which lets them grind their boots into everyone's faces.
    Only problem is that mediculler guy is one of those social steamroller people who take control of a conversation and always act superior. I completely suck at playing that sort of character but I COULD TRY.

10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@Astrodynamicist She would also try to help Astroh hide or conspire to escape together.

• Like x 1
  11. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

Colris, my docterrorist, was a Signlessist, I don't know if that'll stick in the rewrite, but it's an interesting data point. Maybe it's a rebel med bay and they helmstrolls don't know it?

12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Would they infiltrate an imperial medbay to rescue helmstrolls maybe? our guys sure could use some help...

13. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

That sounds like an intriguing idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice