P.C. Hodgell's Kencyrath series

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Morven, Jun 25, 2015.

1. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

I pronounce Jame like Jaym, Jameth like Jaym-eth and Jamethiel like Jaym-eth-ee-el. But then, I kept pronouncing rathorn like "rat-horn" instead of "rath-orn" for a very long time. "K-North" was also a surprise.

2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

The k not being silent was the biggest swerve this series ever pulled, tbh.

Also speaking of rereads...I just started one. On chapter three of God Stalk right now. My horrible au making shit is up and out of control again. This time with Reboot! Whose lore is actually rather convenient in places for a Kencyrath au. Perimal Darkling can very easily be made a Virus, for example, and Gerridon can be a treacherous Guardian who betrayed his System and led to its demise. And you can in fact just keep running from system to system in Reboot!

It'd also be super rad if like Jame spent some time in the Web and ended up with scars from degeneration in the Web...It'd be a very visual sign of where she's been and the sort of shit she might have been up to after she lost a game and somehow avoided nullification. It'd also be something that would make others very EEEEEE about her. Especially if her brother is a Guardian himself. The Guardian Conclave really is not fucking about anything from the Web making it into the Net and will outright destroy entire systems if need be to keep shit under lock.

3. Aondeug

BANE COULD BE A CODE MASTER OR A RENEGADE WHO WAS ONE. MAN. REBOOT.

4. Aondeug

So I wrote a poem about moody teen Brenwyr for femslash feb and I showed it to my boyfriend and asked him if she seemed suitably teenager and this is what he had to say about the Brandan matriarch as a teen: Her being a shit heel came through perfectly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice