Paint The Hero Black/Villain Whitewashing Service (Forum Game)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Acey, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Helen of Boy

Helen of Boy Hugcrafter Pursuivant

The first two ideas I had for this were too close to the middle for it to be clear which way I was going. This one's a bit better, I think:

The heir to the throne of a kingdom well known to be in need of a monarch, but refuses to perform that duty, preferring instead to stalk the streets with a gang of lowlifes are ne'er-do-wells under another's ruthless command. They use their powers of persuasion to get people do to what they wish, kill several persons of import without hesitation or regret, and disrupt the land's carefully constructed organization whenever they find it disagreeable.

2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

...my first thought was Jonathan of Conté but it doesn't quite fit. Hmm.

• Like x 1
  3. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

Is it a home stuck character whose name I've blanked on?

4. blue

Like.. Snowman? Does she count as heir to the throne, being the black queen?

5. Silvereye

Silvereye 89 White Paladin Traverses The Cosmos

...is that Carrot from the City Watch?

• Like x 3
  6. blue

Oh SNAP it totally is. (I mean. I'm not the OP, it's just that it makes perfect sense.)

7. Helen of Boy

Ding ding ding! You are correct!

Glad I was able to make it at least a little tricky without being unguessable.

8. Silvereye

Silvereye 89 White Paladin Traverses The Cosmos

I think it was the "refuses to monarch" and "prowls streets under another's command" that jostled my mind.

My turn. The person in question views their friends as little more than puppets, to be manipulated when necessary and coerced into relationships at said person's pleasure. They slaughter and terrorize innocent people who are simply trying to uphold the law. However, when push actually comes to shove and their friends could use their help, this person is of no help and nowhere to be seen.

(gods, it's late here, I'm forgetting how to English)

• Like x 1
  9. Helen of Boy

Hmm. I can't place it. Seems really familiar, but not coming to me. Might be too stuck in Discworld right now, second guess would've been Vriska but she doesn't fit on several of the points. I'll have to think more.

10. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

(idk if I misunderstood the rules, if so sorry)

A dapper person of indeterminate age that shows great creativity and a colorful imagination. He is very good at knowing what others are thinking and feeling and will always show up when you call for him, ready to help you out if you help him back. Knowledgeable and strategic, still very passionate. Always brings a new light to places. Prefers geometric patterns.

• Like x 1
  11. blue

Is it Bill Cipher?

12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Seconding this, that definitely sounds like Bill.

13. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Ding ding ding it is indeed bill cypher! ah favorite completely batshit insane evil person next to Kevin and Lauren Mallard from wtnv

• Like x 1
  14. blue

Hmm ok.

This credulous and irresponsible manchild, obsessed with finding a relative everyone else knows has disappeared for good, breaks many laws and procedures in his pursuit of the "truth," wastes valuable government resources to the extent where someone else has to be assigned to watch him, and puts himself and his watcher in danger constantly with his risk-taking.

Edited to add: also once he refused to believe a woman who had been sexually assaulted by a ghost despite believing EVERYTHING ELSE EVER.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  15. Helen of Boy

At first I thought it was Soos, but now I think it is Mulder?

• Like x 1
  16. blue

ding ding ding!

17. Helen of Boy

Yaaay! Alright, folks, here's another (slightly trickier) one from me:

They are tirelessly hard-working, command the respect of those around them, recognize the problems they have and seek the specialties of what I'd think of as a psychologist to help deal with them, and find relief from the world's woes with poetry. They even go so far as to provide employment for other species, most of which are highly ungrateful about the whole thing.

Aaand, in terms of guessing:
    ...I've been staring a this for a while and still have no clue. Maybe someone from Firefly? Augh. I'll keep thinking on it!

18. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Gandalf.....?

• Like x 1
  19. Petra

Petra space case

This tactical genius turned on her own people in a time of need, prioritizing animals over the need of her own people to reproduce. She formed a rebellion of troublemakers and riffraff, and lead many battles that resulted in a huge loss of life on both sides. When things got really bad, she only protected her closest friends. After the fighting, she vanished, abandoning her own son.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    • Like x 1
  20. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Rose Quartz, yeh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice