Paint The Hero Black/Villain Whitewashing Service (Forum Game)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Acey, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Silvereye

Silvereye 89 White Paladin Traverses The Cosmos

I was going for Dirk Strider, but you know, this is even better, so I'm accepting this as the correct answer.

(My original (half-asleep) reasoning was: Dirk can be rather manipulative and his relationship with Jake seemed a bit iffy to me. He killed Hegemonic Brute who was totally there to defend Derse against intruders and then demonstratively staked the head. And he certainly wasn't there during Game Over (is it too soon to make fun of it?). But this all was too vague to recognize him.)

• Like x 3
  2. Petra

Petra space case

Yup!

3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

this guy is aloof and arrogant, yet overly dependant on his sister with whom he has a nigh-incestuous relationship. He habitually abuses loopholes in agreements, manipulates others, exploits his and his sister's superior intellect for ridiculous goals such as conquering the world and challenging the local deity. He and his sister usurped the throne by gaming the system, then went ahead and started usurping neighboring territories via risky and reckless behavior. They both tend to steamroll less intelligent people in conversation. He is respectless, tactless and perverted and refuses to workm instead binding women to him through cheats and manipulation, who take on the main part of his tasks. He takes great joy in scaring and intimidating foes and underlings alike, also he demands nothing but perfect results from his sister and everyone working with them.

4. garden

garden lucid dreamer

This man is incredibly determined and focused on improving life for his family. He assists his son in getting out of a marriage to a common woman, and later arranges a marriage for him to an attractive young woman who is the heiress to a great swath of land. He also gives good advice to his impulsive grandson on many an occasion.

• Like x 1
  5. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Reviving thread because this is hilarious. Vogons?

• Like x 3
  6. overpants-anon

overpants-anon Qualified Lurker

ok, so I haven't actually finished this book yet, but

A university professor uses relevant knowledge and ability to make difficult decisions to help a large part of his hometowns population through a disaster that slaughters millions. Afterwards he takes it upon himself to organize the survivors for the sake of maintaining food supply. His ends up being the only larger city with a substantial survival rate. Despite this, he meets strong opposition from small communities of libertarians who doesn't wish to contribute to a larger government when they have enough food for themselves

7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

A woman whose obsession with her now-deceased lesbian crush drove her to repeated suicide attempts and a number of schemes to sabotage said crush's happy relationship, this so-called heroine has taken to fixating on the crush's son, even trying to convince his best friend to die for him.

this one is way too easy, THANKS TUMBLR B[

• Like x 1
  8. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

• Like x 1
  9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 1
  10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Eeyup. :P Like I said, that one was easy-peasy.

• Like x 1
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

this man grew up in a certain neighborhood struggling with poverty and crime. after saving himself and his mother from injury at the hands of his abusive, alcoholic father, he had a chance to get out and did so. he bootstrapped his way up into power and influence; then he came back to try to help the people of the neighborhood he loves. despite having anger issues stemming from his childhood, he does his best to control them, and he is gentle with his friends and associates and extremely kind and respectful to the woman he courts. he is opposed by various criminal organizations, one of which poisons his girlfriend, as well as a terrorist whose associate kills his best friend.

12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

13. blue

blue hightown funk you up

got it in one : )

• Like x 1
  14. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

A reformed woman whose first child, a son, died, who only wants to bring peace to the world, but is hindered at every turn by her husband, her brother-in-law, the person she used to date before she got married, and the daughter who could help her bring peace.

15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I would say Lucrezia except for the motive?

16. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

@littlemissCodeless ding ding ding ::3 i nabbed the motive from her rant while eating cake, who cares if it's her real one, it's the one she's parading.

• Like x 1
  17. IvyLB

I'mma go for a maybe kinda obscure one?

A young man working for a secret task force within his police department. He uses his special abilities to hunt down minorities and people who forego a formal, institutionalized education in his field in favor of a more liberal approach. He recklessly (and hypocritically) teaches his love interest and a small child from extended family some aspects of his education, endangering them in the process, seduces a local deity, and often only manages to solve his problems when they already caused huge amounts of property damage.

18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@IvyLB this is probably hella wrong but... that reminds me of christopher chant from the chrestomanci series, even though some of those things would be really off in a description of him (and not in the normal paint villian white/hero black way)
    figured i throw it out here anyway, just in case i happened to be right (unlikely but... might as well)

19. IvyLB

@unknownanonymous nope, but i don't really seriously expect anyone to guess it, the books this guy is from aren't very well known :P

• Like x 1
  20. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

Shallan Davar?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice