Panda's back

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Panda, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Panda

Panda Fuzzy critter

So I've been gone from Kintsugi for like, a while but I really miss this place and wanted to come back.

Bit about me:

My name's Panda, I use they/them pronouns and I'm non-binary (probably, it's the most fitting I've found so far). I'm ooooold and about to turn 32 in 8 days.
    As far as mental health stuff and neurodivergence goes, I'm autistic, have enough ADHD traits that it's making my life complicated, have CPTSD and social anxiety. Due to all of that stuff I also deal with psychosomatic pain which is... interesting. I also can not people very well due to these things.

Speaking of autism, my special interests of the moment are video games, just got hooked on rune factory 4 for switch, also I can't wait for Animal Crossing to be out finally. My other special interest is a DnD show called Critical Role, it's eating my life but I love it.
    I also like writing a great deal but I don't do it a lot on account of the brain gremlins.

Anyway, I hope I can manage to be a bit more social this time :D

• Like x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  2. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

Welcome back!

Brain gremlins suck - they are also why I'm not writing much right now.

I've heard super great stuff about Critical Role!

3. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Heya, welcome back! :D

4. Panda

Panda Fuzzy critter

Thank you very much, Chiomi!

Critical Role is awesome and the fact that it's just so.much.content is both a blessing and a curse. But if you ever find yourself with some time, absolutely check it out. It's also available in podcast form, if that's you're jam!

Thanks, Acey!

• Informative x 1
  5. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

Welcome back!! solidarity in "enough ADHD symptoms to complicate things"

• Like x 1
  6. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Hi! Nice to meet you!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice