Pass The Aux Cord

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by auxanges, May 20, 2019.

1. auxanges

auxanges pitch connoisseur

may as well make one of these and start it off with good news!!! spouse to be and i have finally found a place of our own <3 we'll be moving in july, im so happy and relieved
    its under our max budget and close to work and just far enough away from my parents that they wont hound on us constantly.......peaceful

• Winner x 9
  2. auxanges

me: makes an agender oc
    also me, realizing i am agender 9 months later: :iguess:

3. auxanges

i ran with some unsavoury circles in my past (like. 2012-2015 kind of past) and it feels good to embrace parts of me that would have remained in the dark probably indeterminately were i still with my ex or their friends. here with my spouse-to-be and my friends and ppl on this forum to share experiences with in a constructive light (and constructive of course without being enabling!) is just....fresh air....the freshest. takes a fuckin sip

• Winner x 2
  4. auxanges

good thing: graduated today (again) and spouse-to-be was there! their parents mailed me lei!
    less good thing: parents trying to convince us to stay a week later than we were supposed to move out

• Winner x 1
  5. auxanges

i am soooo desperate to LEAVE!!! we are two stress sponges and cannot continue living here when my crazy sister brings her manic pixie bullshit every weekend. we have lives and were more than ready to start!!!!!! AAAAAAAA

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice