Personality Tests (this will not be part of your final grade)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by swirlingflight, Feb 6, 2017.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Screenshot_2017-02-07-23-34-01.png
    Yeah, I can feel this answer.

Special shout out to:
    Screenshot_2017-02-07-23-32-43.png

Rock , truly the greatest of animals

• Like x 4
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

You Are 34% Gryffindor, 26% Hufflepuff, 25% Ravenclaw, and 15% Slytherin!You have all the loyalty of a Hufflepuff, but your affinity for Gryffindor ensures that that loyalty is fierce: You would do almost anything for your loved ones, even if it has a negative effect on you personally. This means that your friends and family members often come to you when in need, but it’s also important to remember to spend time taking care of yourself. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and impulsively act on your emotions without fear of the consequences.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Both results are good for me :P I think the latter is especially a good way to describe me.

• Like x 2
  3. Somehow I got Frisk as the result for both the Undertale quizzes, which is weird because I usually get Napstablook. I also got Neutral for the D&D alignment. Maybe I'm just incredibly average instead of incredibly terrible?

I got Stevonnie for the fusion quiz... somehow... and Sylph of Time for the Classpect quiz.

• Like x 3
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Heh. Heal the ticking nectarine clock.

• Like x 4
  5. Carrickfergus

Carrickfergus abstractor of the quintessence

INTP, sssssslytherin' all up in your personality test post. ;3

• Like x 2
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Yay, quizzes!

Rainbow quartz :0

First time toriel, second time sans with one answer changed

Opportunist seme (is it possible to be squicked by yourself)

True neutral it seems

All the things, apparently. No, really, it says that. Percents are 29% hufflepuff, 27% gryffindor, 26% ravenclaw, and 18% slytherin

Page of breath, which im not mad at tbh

Spilt milk

• Like x 3
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Also everyone else at least gets a blurb of some sort but sans just has the word "puns" under his name and nothing else and i think thats beautiful

• Like x 5
  8. pinnedbutterfly

pinnedbutterfly *sparkles*

I'm apparently the weeping eggcup. I am not sure how to feel about this...

• Like x 3
  9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Huh, retook the classpect test and got Mage of Heart.

...I'm sticking with my previous result (Sylph of Mind). Because dammit, if I'm gonna have a classpect that already is in use in canon, I should clearly be Witch of Time anyway.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    • Like x 5
  10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Magic internet 8-ball, tell me what my personality is....

16 personalities: INFP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Also I took the 16 personalities test twice and got ENTP so....

[​IMG]

Guess that happens when you're an introvert raised by the Most Extroverted Man In The World

• Like x 3
  12. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I am PISSED AS HELL. The Hogwarts House weights in favor of GRYFFINDOR in the case of a Gryffindor/Slytherin tie. FUCK YOU I'm a Slytherin. I know I'm a hatstall but FUCK YOUR GRYFFINDOR BIAS EAT MY SCALY TAINT

• Like x 9
  13. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

Sorting Hat Quiz
    You Are 35% Ravenclaw, 27% Slytherin, 21% Gryffindor, and 17% Hufflepuff!
    You are a Ravenclaw through and through, but your ruthless ambition means you may also fit well in Slytherin. Knowledge is incredibly important to you, and you love nothing more than learning new things, but your love of learning is undeniably motivated by your determination for success. Unlike some of your fellow Ravenclaws, you often avoid any task that requires teamwork, preferring to work alone.
    Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.

... The Ravenclaw/Slytherin primary houses matches my own thoughts on what my house allocation would be, and what other Hogwarts house tests say, but like fuck am I more Gryffindor than Hufflepuff. I'm actually a little offended. (As far as Sorting Hat tests go, I really like this one)

Homestuck Classpect Quiz
    Rogue of Breath

... Apparently I'm Rufioh. I do not see it. Witch of Void forever.

Red vs Blue (I know nothing about this canon)
    Tex

Crying Breakfast Friend
    The Pining Grapefruit

Fusion
    Smoky Quartz

Edgy Undertale Quiz
    Sans
    Other Undertale Quiz
    Sans

... I couldn't /not/ get Sans, really. I am the go-with-the-flow terrible puns lady with depression induced inability to give a fuck and a whirlwind of trash in my room. It is me.

16Personalities
    ISTP-A- The Virtuoso

... I don't really see it, but if Indiana Jones is a supposed ISTP, I'll take it. Isn't Myers-Briggs at least meant to be somewhat accurate, though?

Seme/Uke
    Chibi Seme

... Good lord, that is actually quite accurate (seme-accurate? :P), especially considering the subject matter. Though I've also gotten a few different results running through this quiz with OCs and other characters I roleplay (for lolz) and is it just me, or does almost every single result for this quiz have 'manipulative' as a descriptor?

Alignment Quiz
    Neutral Good.

... Well, it's not wrong. But it's so booooooring. Bleh.

• Like x 3
  14. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

tex's an angry military woman who doesn't take anyone's shit, basically

• Like x 3
  15. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

I'm apparently a Clueless Uke and Chaotic Good :D

• Like x 3
  16. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Harry Potter
    I started to do this quiz but just got kind of exasperated. I already know I'm a Stripped Gryffindor with Ravenclaw secondary, anyway.

Red vs Blue
    Church, apparently? I know nothing.

Steven Universe
    Apparently I'm Rainbow Quartz. Also Sniffling Croissant.

Undertale
    Toriel on one, Napstablook on the other. Good times.

Seme/Uke
    I'm a Clueless Uke, and at first I thought I should be offended but then I actually read the description and I guess it was kind of inevitable. Just play video games with me~

D&D Alignment
    Neutral Good, fuck yeah

• Like x 6
  17. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

church is the leader of the blue team. he is angry and snarky and sick of everyone's shit, and has an angsty backstory. he and tex are in/have been in a romantic relationship.

• Like x 5
  18. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

im pretty firmly INTP every time i take the meyers briggs and im too lazy to retake rn so [shrugemoji]
    and i really like that buzzfeed quiz!!! though its different than where i would place myself; if i had to order them myself i would have ravenclaw, slytherin, puff, and gryffindor last but the test gave me ravenclaw, gryffindor, slytherin, hufflepuff which was....surprising tbh, i am like, the LEAST gryffindor person literally ever lol

• Like x 2
  19. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

So this Hogwarts-house test correctly places me as Ravenclaw with a side of Hufflepuff. (Pottermore put my conflict-averse over-intellectual ass in Gryffindor, because apparently everyone who likes trees is a Gryffindor?) In Undertale I seem to be Alphys - my friends all say Napstablook but then again my friend group is like 80% Alphys by volume so maybe it's a relative thing. And in relationships I seem to be a Clueless Uke.

I am a bit conflicted on that last one because, to the extent that seme and uke are anything more than goofy anime tropes, I don't really feel the need for semes? Like, why don't the ukes just cuddle up under a blanket together and make out and let the semes go off be brooding and melodramatic somewhere else.

Does this make me, like... double gay?

• Like x 8
  20. shmeed

shmeed plant me

Untitled.png
    i got this from the meyers briggs but so many of these axes are so close to a 50-50 split that i find it hard to really identify with it

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice