Personality Tests (this will not be part of your final grade)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by swirlingflight, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

ravenclaw, infp, true neutral
    toriel in the non-edgy undertale text. "Everyone's mom, good job. we need more people like you"
    edit: and i got sylph of breath the last time i took the homestuck test, but this time i got page of heart

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    • Like x 2
  2. Salted Earth

Salted Earth DISOWNING DOESN'T STACK, ASSHOLE

Oh hey I love personality junk! Though my favourite is getting into really complicated systems and figuring out where I fit in, even if the system itself isn't that accurate. MBTI is great for that. Ennegram is also hilarious. There's a test for it here. There's also a fun one called the Colour Quiz, which is here.

By the metric of the classpecting stuff I used to do a bunch of, I'm a Sylph of Heart.

The MBTI pegs me as INFP usually, though it pegged me as more INTP when I was a teenager.

Sortinghatchats
    is my favourite way to figure out Hogwarts house, and by that measure I'm a Hufflepuff primary/Ravenclaw secondary. According to the BuzzFeed quiz, I'm 29% Ravenclaw, 26% Hufflepuff, 25% Gryffindor, and 20% Slytherin, which apparently rates me as 'ALL OF THE THINGS' and means I should just choose where I go. (It should have told me I belonged in Sparklepoo...)

I usually rank as Neutral Good in alignment quizzes, I might take that specific one later to reconfirm but I'm lazy right now.

Ennegram usually pegs me as 6w5 or 9w1, sometimes 2w1.

My colour results are here because typing all that out would be way too spammy.

• Like x 4
  3. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

the hp quiz gave me 32% gryffindor which im :/ about.

i really love the sortinghatchat system, with that one i usually sort myself at hufflepuff primary/slytherin secondary.

the alightment quiz put me at true neutral? i don't know a lot abt DnD though so idk how accurate that is?

the myers briggs is long and i dont wanna do it but i took the test before and got infj

color quiz gave me this, which.. feels pretty accurate rn?

• Like x 2
  4. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Stevonnie and the fucking weeping eggcup. Fuck you test. Telling me I cry. TELLING ME THE TRUTH.

The color quiz has annoyingly gotten close to several very pertinent and distressing issues I have currently and I am angry at it. Fuck you, quiz. Fuck you for doing this.

"Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity." please no

"He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to his limiting circumstances." what did i do

"Willing to become emotionally involved because he feels isolated and alone. He tries to avoid conflict and disagreements, but his arrogance leads him to quickly take offense." ARE THE GODS JUDGING ME THROUGH A QUIZ

"Feeling unimportant in this current situation, and is looking for different conditions where he will be able to better prove his worth and importance." oh gods

"Relies on love and friendship to bring him happiness. He is in constant need for approval and this makes him willing to help others in exchange for love and understanding. He is open to new ideas as long as they are productive and interesting." why

EDIT: With the sorthinghatchats shit I tend to judge myself to be Slytherclaw. Which is the best combination. One founded on my unwavering loyalty to like five people and a desire to KNOW ALL. And then have no fucking idea what to do and cry if I can't apply one of my painstakingly researched skillsets.

• Like x 4
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Oooh, enneagram! I haven't found many tests for it that I like, but this is good. Showing the rankings of how many answers went to which type, makes it real easy to have a couple alternatives to look at.
    I've got a book for it, and spent ages mulling over a couple of the types, but trying to figure out which is closest? Tough. Result was 6w5, which is one of the ones I've considered.
    Screenshot_2017-02-12-04-45-53.png
    Their description of 6
    Another site's type 6 description

Color quiz follows some of the same gist: detail-oriented security seeker who reaches out to others in relationships and community for the sake of having others to lean on in times of stress and weariness and indecision.

Color Test - Results

Your Existing Situation
    "Organized and detail-oriented, she has a very precise and methodical manner. she needs relationships which offer her understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources
    "Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. she is angry a the thought she will have to continually put off her own goals for the time being, leaving her feeling powerless to change things. she feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on her."

Your Restrained Characteristics
    "Tries to participate and involve herself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose."

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective
    "Searching for a life free of problems, stress, and drama. Wishes to find security and peace, so that she may relax."

Your Actual Problem
    "Feeling a lack of energy, she does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. she is feeling powerless causing her stress, agitation, and irritation, all which she tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. she needs to escape into an environment which is stable and secure and will allow her to relax and feel more at peace."

• Like x 3
  6. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

INFP-T. INF and ENF I always get on these kinds of tests. Surprised I got P and not J for once though? I AM. THE MEDIATOR. Which I guess works. TOLKIEN IS ONE THOUGH SO FUCK YES. TOLKIEN-SEMPAI I LOVE YOU.

That fucking hamsteak quiz meanwhile gave me Sylph of Breath which...No. Bad test. I require my BLACK.

• Like x 3
  7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

That colour quiz sure is a trip XD

8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

• Like x 1
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Hee, that makes sense, we are similar in a number of ways. The wanting reassurance, of being part of something bigger than oneself for the way it feels more stable than just oneself... sure is relatable.

I'm not thinking of another off the top of my head that sounds more fitting, though I'm very full of COVER LETTERS right now. And thoughts of, what's the term, confirmation bias? Checking other ones to see how identifiable they are, too. Because newspaper horoscopes, made to be broad enough most people can find something that sounds true. These sorts of things tend to describe motivations and fears most of us feel at some point or another, it's a thing of... partly, oversimplified model, and partly, usual fears/motivations/methods.

• Like x 2
  10. unknownanonymous

:D:D:D

that's a good point about confirmation bias. i did reckon that would be a thing, but something about the focus on anxiety and feeling like i can't manage on my own and trying to keep my relationships stable just felt perfect. and level 5 of type 6 does sound a lot like where i'm at now. but yeah, i'll check the others out! :D

• Like x 1
  11. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

Your Existing Situation

"Sensitive and compassionate, but still feeling some strain and pressure. Finds she unwinds and relaxes best with the people who are closest to her. "

Your Stress Sources
    "Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. she is angry a the thought she will have to continually put off her own goals for the time being, leaving her feeling powerless to change things. she feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on her. "

"Feels she is getting less than she deserves for all her hard work; however, she makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

His confidence is low but she is unable to admit that is the reason for her avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of her control and she is making the best of it.

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose."

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective
    "Searching for a life free of problems, stress, and drama. Wishes to find security and peace, so that she may relax."

Your Actual Problem
    "Feeling a lack of energy, she does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. she is feeling powerless causing her stress, agitation, and irritation, all which she tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. she needs to escape into an environment which is stable and secure and will allow her to relax and feel more at peace."

• Like x 1
  12. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

apparently im chaotic good, which Sounds About Right tbh

• Like x 2
  13. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Color test has my number. I'm :/ on the sex stuff because functionally ace but I like a lot of sex-related aesthetics so kind of accurate? Also the stress sources are mostly right but I'm not going to rant about the part it got wrong because it'd be blatant self-flagellating. Maybe in my vent. Some repetition, but the Actual Problems are painfully accurate.

Your Existing Situation
    "Searching for a close bond with others which are accepting and kind. Needs a safe, peaceful atmosphere."

Your Stress Sources
    "Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful she is succeeding. Feels she has the right to everything she hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go her way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves her feeling miserable. Always sees herself as the victim as if everyone treats her poorly and she never is given her fair share. Feels her failures are no fault of her own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

Your Desired Objective
    "Longs for tenderness and for a feeling of acceptance from a partner. Appreciates things that are beautiful, pleasing to the eye, and stylish."

Your Actual Problem
    Lack of energy leaves her unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on her. she feels powerless which leaves her agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from her struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Disappointed because her hopes have not come to pass and she fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. she tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.

• Like x 2
  14. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

oh hey, i got mediator on the most recent one i took and i got sylph of breath a while ago
    finger guns

thanks for linking me to the color quiz! hhhhhhh pronouns are a No

Your Stress Sources
    "Wants others to see her unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead she has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. she turns her back on those who criticizes her behavior, but beneath her indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval." stop stop stop stop this is too,
    Your Actual Problem
    "Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."
    Your Actual Problem #2
    "Disappointed because her hopes have not come to pass and she fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. she tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment."
    wow!! wowowowowowwww. wow. amazing

and thanks so much for the sorting hat chats link, i really like that method of sorting. by that measure i'm ravenclaw primary, hufflepuff secondary(??), which makes waaaaaaaaaaay more sense than just straight ravenclaw.

another sylph, neat! if only gender-restricted classes weren't a thing. i know, i know, maid/sylph/witch are typically feminine, etc etc, but. hff.

• Like x 3
  15. Salted Earth

Salted Earth DISOWNING DOESN'T STACK, ASSHOLE

If it helps I am only really a lady by the very broadest of definitions but I'm totally still a Sylph. #NBTakeover

(And you're welcome for the sorting hat chats link! It's my favourite Hogwarts system so I had to share it.)

• Like x 3
  16. unknownanonymous

the classpects were made for man, not man for the classpects

• Like x 4
  17. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

I got like 50% Hufflepuff, 24% Ravenclaw, 23% Gryffindor and 3% Slytherin last time I took the Potter test on Buzzfeed. I also count myself as a Burned Hufflepuff (albeit I think I'm recovering on the burned part, thanks therapy and getting away from the painful shit that left me burned out) with a Ravenclaw secondary, so it strikes me as suiting?

Also, got Neutral Good and Mage of Space on Alignment and Classpects respectively. Have not done the others yet, always disagree with my Myers-Briggs results recently (I am ENFP, but keep getting ISFP and that doesn't sit well with me??? It's the sadness making me introverted, not me liking it???) and doing the colors one now.

• Like x 3
  18. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Tests!

Chaotic Neutral. I've been that forever.
    You Are 31% Ravenclaw, 31% Slytherin, 26% Gryffindor, and 12% Hufflepuff!

You are a Ravenclaw through and through, I WILL STOP YOU RIGHT THERE YES I LIKE KNOWLEDGE BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I'M SLYTHERIN, EVERY OTHER TEST GIVES ME SLYTHERIN, LOOK IT'S 31% EACH AND I PREFER SLYTHERIN, STOP BEING ANTI SLYTHERIN
    INTJ

EVERY FRICKIN TIME
    You are the Knight of Space!
    [​IMG]
    Knights are a warrior class. They assist their team by fighting through their aspect, as well as by providing leadership.

Space players can warp space at will, adjusting the size and momentum of objects. They are absolutely essential for any session to be victorious, as they are responsible for the creation of the new universe.

... was not expecting that.
    Sans

*squints at quiz*

You got: Frisk
    Determined

Ha. Okay.
    Your Existing Situation
    "Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Your Stress Sources
    "Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to his limiting circumstances.

Your Desired Objective
    Very active imagination and may be prone to fantasies and daydreaming. Always dreaming of interesting and exciting things to happen to him. Is a charmer and wants to be admired for that.

Your Actual Problem
    "Fears he will be held back from achieving things he really wants, leading him to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

FUCK THIS QUIZ. WITCHCRAFT.
    Type 1 - 11.7
    Type 6 - 9.7
    Type 5 - 9.4
    Type 4 - 9
    Type 2 - 8.7
    Type 8 - 8.4
    Type 7 - 8
    Type 3 - 7
    Type 9 - 6.4

Interesting, I would not have picked Type 1 for myself even though I've often found myself in leadership roles.

• Like x 3
  19. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Retook the color quiz. It still has my number. Even more so this time.

Your Existing Situation
    Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

Your Stress Sources
    "Feels unappreciated and in an unpleasant position. Needs personal recognition and the respect of others, since she has not been about to find partners who value the same things she does. she holds back her emotions and is unable to give fully of himself, but lasting isolation makes her want to change those ways and surrender to her deep urges. Giving in to her natural instincts and urges is a sign of weakness, so feeling this way makes her weak and irritable. Fighting these urges makes her feel stronger, as if she can take on anything that comes her way. Longs to be valued as an important associate and admired for her personal qualities."

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

Your Desired Objective
    "Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem
    Lack of energy leaves her unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on her. she feels powerless which leaves her agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from her struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Your Actual Problem #2
    "Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

• Like x 3
  20. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

aw yisss Neutral Good

rules are okay until they conflict with my inner sense of justice (and then I call all of my representatives repeatedly and yell at my congressmen)

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice