Personality Tests (this will not be part of your final grade)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by swirlingflight, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Also, am Chaotic Good.

Never thought of myself as Good? But chaotic yes, and the description the quiz gives isn't too far off: I have a moral core I follow, but I don't always agree with the law and sometimes instead of trying to change the laws I go "fuck it" and ignore them completely.

But I don't think the moral core I have is inherently good. And when I'm injured it goes right out the window and I have to do the werewolf in the basement thing.

• Like x 2
  2. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

i have never read homestuck and therefore had to do googling to conplete the classpect quiz but! but i got the page of blood?

eta: can someone help me decipher this?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    • Like x 2
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Let me say upfront: Homestuck doesn't bother giving us detailed explanations about the majority of the aspects or the classes, just those of a few of the major characters. So it's hard to say what it does mean. Which I think is also by design! A lot of them are punny. A lot of them are like clouds of associations. There's the "maid of time" who's made of time, in that she's got a bazillion alternates from doomed timelines to toss at the game's final boss. There's the "seer of light" who's an obnoxious goth baby, who early on went looking for information and tips and tricks by breaking things to look at every piece of what's available. Etc.

For your result, we have almost no idea what blood actually does in the comic. Some popular fanons go connectedness, loyalty, protectiveness, the ability to help get people working together. Pages, at least, seem to have a common thing of like... they tend to try to support their friends rather than take leadership roles, especially early on, but in a successful character arc, they become able to write their own stories and do the things they'd always dreamed of?

If we were talking about a character who was a page of blood, I'd probably make them someone who makes really intense promises (like they'd signed oaths in blood). Who's easily pressured into changing who they are by the people they care about.

• Like x 3
  4. Today I did five different "which homestuck troll are you" quizzes, plus I bailed out of two that asked what typing quirk I liked best. I got one Tavros result, one Eridan result, one Kanaya result, and oddly enough, two Nepeta results. Huh.

• Like x 2
  5. swirlingflight

Oooh. Do you have any of those links in your history? I'm curious what a good array of quizzes would get me.

• Like x 1
  6. I can link them later, busy right now.

7. swirlingflight

8. swirlingflight

The first one, I'm almost tied between Nepeta and Vriska. I find it pretty hard to believe I've got nothing in common with Feferi! But I appreciate it for having the range anyway.
    NEPETA LEIJON
    15% ARADIA, 28% TAVROS, 23% SOLLUX, 27% KARKAT, 41% NEPETA, 33% KANAYA, 31% TEREZI, 40% VRISKA, 30% EQUIUS, 21% GAMZEE, 31% ERIDAN and 0% FEFERI!
    well.jpg
    I also appreciate that I'm more like Vriska than 87% of the quiz takers' results, more like Eridan than 74%, and more like Kanaya than 66%.

Second one, I tied precisely between Eridan and Tavros, with Terezi, Vriska, and Nepeta close behind.

well1.jpg

Third one I got Eridan. It doesn't list percentages or how close the others were.
    well2.jpg

Fourth quiz I got Kanaya. It also only gives the top answer, and weirdly it requires you to sign in to see the full description of the result? Or even to retake it w/o deleting cookies???? Rude.

So: Eridan, Nepeta, Vriska, Tavros, Kanaya

• Like x 1
  9. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I'm almost tied for Nepeta and Vriska too (slightly more Nepeta, apparently). And not Gamzee-like at all, apparently.

15% ARADIA, 22% TAVROS, 23% SOLLUX, 27% KARKAT, 50% NEPETA, 40% KANAYA, 25% TEREZI, 47% VRISKA, 15% EQUIUS, 0% GAMZEE, 13% ERIDAN and 24% FEFERI!
    [​IMG]

Got Terezi on the second one. Funny, when it had me predict which one I would get, I picked Tavros (mostly because he's my patron troll and I had no idea who I would get, really), but he wound up in last place.

[​IMG]

Got Nepeta again!

[​IMG]

...And I got Vriska on the fourth one. That is so inaccurate, I've never fed ANYONE to a giant spider, not even once!

• Like x 3
  10. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

apparently i am very karkatty! nepeta and kanaya are my next highest, but the "higher than 83% of your peers" gave me a little pause, heh

IMG_0668.jpg IMG_0667.jpg

second one went terezi-tavros-vriska-kanaya. blehhh, vriska :p
    IMG_0669.jpg

terezi again for the third one

aaand karkat again for the last one!

it is i, the crabbiest fry

• Like x 2
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

tavros, terezi, feferi, and feferi again. feferi was my second highest on the first quiz and my third highest under aradia in the second. so thats interesting

• Like x 2
  12. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Clueless Uke, Chaotic Good, Napstablook, Opal, Mage of Breath (it was supposed to be knight! >:( ), that was the only hogwarts test that gave me Hufflepuff/Gryffindor (all others, including the pottermore breakdown one, give me Hufflepuff/Slytherin),

i'm so INFP-T it hurts:
    Untitled.png

I really like this D&D character test too! http://easydamus.com/character.html it's like the alignment test, but with classes too. I got CG human Wizard 1/Rogue 1. It offers a breakdown of answers too! I got really surprised by the amount of evil i got :'(

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXX (4)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXX (4)
    Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Cleric ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
    Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

• Like x 5
  13. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

infp-t.PNG
    Okay. Not really surprising. I'm amused by just how introverted I am. (Also the screenshot cut off the Identity section: it's 37% assertive and 63% turbulent)

• Like x 2
  14. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

• Like x 1
  15. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

• Like x 1
  16. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

House-wise I'm Ravenclaw primary, Gryffindor secondary. eleven-year-old me was the Ravenclawiest Ravenclaw, omg. also just practically speaking my experience of dorms have led me to value "does no one scream and/or talk really loudly when you're trying to sleep/read/do work" above all else, so I think I really would not enjoy living in Gryffindor Tower. no sir.

took the Myers-Briggs a while back on like the Official Site, and it said I was INTP, which in and of itself sounds accurate. except they called it like "Lone Wolf" or something, and basically it sounded like the Edgy No One Understands Me Because I'm Too Smart White Guy Protagonist personality, and. no. no, god, please.

that diSGUSTING FUCKING SEME/UKE QUIZ told me I was a clueless uke, and I am personally offended!!! personally!!!! especially because it said I was easily taken advantage of and wouldn't care if I was! first one yes, second one no!!! also I would like to register my protests against the whole seme/uke system as, like, a thing that applies to real people. excuse you, sexual preferences do not necessarily affect people's personalities?? as demonstrated by the fact that asexual people have personalities??? ALSO I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, STRICT TOP/BOTTOM DYNAMICS ARE BORING. BOOOOOORING! WHERE IS THE VARIETY??? WHERE IS THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT??? (I mean no offense to people who tend strongly toward dominance/submissiveness, just. I probably wouldn't read about you if you were in a fanfiction. not a long one, anyway. sorry :() I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS RESTRICTIVE BINARY!!! VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!1!!!1!! [flips table]

also I have
    nooo idea which classpect I am. I have gotten, on that same damn quiz, Sylph of Heart, Knight of Heart, Sylph of Mind, Mage of Mind, Sylph of Breath, and, today, Page of Breath. am I Tavros??? I do not think I am Tavros!!! of those only Mage of Mind and Knight of Heart seem like they... might be accurate?? (Knight of Heart if you're going with the idea that SBURB picks classpects specifically to fuck with you until you complete a character arc.) I dunno. conceptually I like the sound of Knight of Mind, except I do not think I am very much like Latula. help, o wise and elder Homestucks?? :(

Homestuck character results:

1. 45% Nepeta/44% Terezi/40% Karkat, then Kanaya, Aradia, Tavros, Feferi, Vriska, Eridan, Equius, and finally, a whopping 0% Gamzee!
      1. also it gave percentiles, which I thought were interesting, so for those I'm 88th Terezi, 79th Aradia, 71st Karkat, 66th Kanaya, 53rd Nepeta, 41st Gamzee, 35th Equius, 33rd Vriska, 31st Tavros and Sollux, 28th Feferi, and 22nd Eridan. I don't know why it didn't just give me Terezi, honestly?
    2. 100% TEREZI. I am sensing a consensus. Sollux is 93%, then Kanaya, Karkat, Tavros, Eridan, Nepeta, Aradia, Vriska and Feferi (Feferi deserves better), Gamzee, and Equius.
    3. ALSO TEREZI. who is "alternatingly civil, flirty, manipulative, derisive, and outright sociopathic," apparently. well. 2/5?
    4. ...Terezi.
    okay, Scriptwriter in the Sky, I get it, I'm Terezi. the most Terezi to ever Terezi. apparently. ...do I actually seem like a Terezi?

• Like x 4
  17. swirlingflight

• Agree x 1
  18. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

19. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

this feels like a strange result to me, and i think i probably got the "humility" points 'cause of the questions that asked if i thought i was inherently superior to other people/should be treated as superior (i'm enough versed in social justice that my gut response to those is "no," even though i reckon the dark part of me below those ideals might think very differently) and the "friendliness" points 'cause i'm non-confrontional and i generally don't get into fights.
    Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 9.55.07 PM.png

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice