Personality Tests (this will not be part of your final grade)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by swirlingflight, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT

• Like x 1
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Color quiz results! I feel personally called out. :D

Your Existing Situation
    "Sensitive and compassionate, but still feeling some strain and pressure. Finds she unwinds and relaxes best with the people who are closest to her. "

Your Stress Sources
    "Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. her reserved, cautious nature makes her emotionally distant. "

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

Your Desired Objective
    Very active imagination and may be prone to fantasies and daydreaming. Always dreaming of interesting and exciting things to happen to her. Is a charmer and wants to be admired for that.

Your Actual Problem
    "Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles."

• Like x 1
  3. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Neutral good human cleric.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  4. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I'm not really sure what a Knight of Heart is and it sounds a little alarming, but it seems to be my most frequent result. Mage and occasionally Sylph of Heart also happen sometimes. Once I got Mage of Space but I chose to discount it because my spatial awareness is probably best described as not entirely crappy.

• Like x 1
  5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

an official homestuck quiz

i am sagipia, sign of the empirical.

indigo, derse, light-bound.

enthusiastic, skeptical and knowledge-seeking.

it fits really well.

• Like x 2
  6. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I got Scorsces, the Alleviator. Derse Dreamer and Life-Aspected, which i find utterly horrid because while i adore purple, Life has the objectively worst color combo.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    • Like x 2
  7. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

you sound like Meenah :P

8. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

Aquo, sign of the Obsessive.
    which i do not think is an accurate description but it does fit.. some things..........
    violet blood, derse dreamer, heart-aspected.

• Like x 2
  9. witchknights

I know, but it's so bad!!! SO BAD!!! it's optically offensive, nothing in creation should have the authorization to be that particular shade of phlegm green, including phlegm, and like... beige is the worst neutral. it makes me feel like someone died of pneumonia in an early-2000s home-renovation-fixer-upper-tv-show McMansion.
    (seems like the moment to point out that if i changed one question that i wasn't sure about the answer, I would get Light-Aspected, which is also not ideal because I tend to believe the first match is the most accurate, and also i'm too pale for orange, it makes me look jaundiced.)

I have strong influences of Gemini and Virgo in my birth chart and i like derse+life name combos with them.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  10. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Lepia, sign of the Synthesizer (???). olive, Derse and Light, which is a new one.

edit: whoops, not lime

• Like x 2
  11. kmoss

kmoss whoops

GEMRIUS, sign of the perceptive (which I feel is maybe accurate 25% of the time)
    gold blood, derse, hope aspect

this is fascinating
    also I really thought the questions were solid on the quiz

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  12. witchknights

[80s synthpop playing faintly in the distance]

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I got scorun the insurgent, which is a derse and breath combo in cerulean. I wouldn't have guessed breath but I'm not mad honestly. Plus scorun sounds badass

• Like x 3
  14. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Tauro, Derse/Heart. My outfit is fucking hideous and I am poor.

WELL TITS.

It's apparently the sign of the withdrawn.

• Like x 2
  15. witchknights

Husband, who hates homestuck, was held at gunpoint to take the test and got Prospit + Rage. He says it's absolutely wrong, because he's a law school student who worked in politics, but I think there is at least some truth to it because he hates Law as it is in our society and hates every single person who he met while working in politics.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  16. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Makes sense to me. See: SLC Punk!'s ending. Angry punk becomes a lawyer because he realized it's easier to fix a broken system when you know how it works, and people will listen more to a Harvard grad than a shouty asshole with a mohawk.

• Like x 2
  17. witchknights

Exactly! He keeps saying how he wants to use Law to make things better and right, and lamenting how he can't just fix everything immediately forever. Doing some good is not good enough because he can't do all the good, and that is totally not, say, what a depressed prospitian would think.

He says he doesn't like Anarchism or anything, but his idea of paradise is living in an isolated ranch bordering on wilderness where the nearest town has at most a hundred people in it, and where he can spend his days practicing woodworking and not worrying about the fake expectations society puts on people that convince them that they have to live life on a set of arbitrary painful rules so that they can be considered successful. i'm not sure how to break the news to him that, like... that's.... that's not... like. yknow.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

-meaningful glance at the Rage description. Like. They're pretty much the same thing. Right there-

19. witchknights

I could see an argument that he's more of a Derse dreamer than truly Prospitian, but like in a Karkat way. he's the love of my life and everything, so it pains me to say that he absolutely has the angry juggaloo aspect

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice