Petticoat Fashions

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Vacuum Energy, Jun 14, 2015.

1. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

@Kijikun my original reply seemed kind of flip in the cold light of morning, so I edited it and put in a question for you about something you said. I'm really curious about it. I didn't mean to be flip, I just don't know how to respond to things sometimes so I take the one thing that seems least controversial.

2. cleverThylacine

3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

oh my god i can't stop giggling

4. cleverThylacine

I couldn't either. As a Facebook friend said.... "Nice cutsew, brah."

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

-gives thread a gentle poke-

• Like x 1
  6. mericorn

mericorn doin my best

Hello, my name is mericorn, and when I was 14 I wanted to wear lolita fashion more than anything. Because of lolita fashion, I almost learned to sew, but didn't.

I still admire lolita and like to talk about it but don't think I can justify spending money on it when I currently tend towards button down shirts, blazers, and menswear. And need professional clothes.
    Still, I love looking at it and imagining myself wearing it.

• Agree x 3
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

• Winner x 3
  8. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

man it's been fucking forever since anyone posted in this thread but I just wanted to say that guess what? I have my own money and apartment and can wear lolita whenever I want now!
    still working on my collection but I have several very cute dresses and skirts :)

• Winner x 4
  9. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I need to wear ruffles again but i've had a LOT of high pain, high masc days in the last like year, and nowhere to go to so i've not touched any of mine in ages fhbhdkbfhd

10. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

noooooooooooo that always sucks
    mood though, I get it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice