Pieces Falling Off

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

( Yeah, I'd say... double-dex, or dex+wits. )

They knock twice.

2. Roe Moore

Roe Moore do not leave me alone

3. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

You manage to maneuver their head out, and get a brief glimpse of the skin in the gap at the top of their face, where their skin is dark and... looks a little like bark.

4. Roe Moore

"I'm sorry you got stuck," Roe says. He's going to ignore the possibly part-tree aspect of the stranger. He does not want to upset them. He really, really likes no longer being terrified of the fox-demon.

5. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

They tilt their head, then give an embarassed bob, waving their hands apologetically.

6. Roe Moore

"It's fine!"
    He still isn't sure what hes supposed to do. "That thing's still out there isn't it."

7. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

They give an embarrassed wiggle of their hands, then hesitate, looking towards the windows. They nod.

8. Roe Moore

Roe exhales. "Okay then," he says. "Do you have any idea how to deal with it?" He has, well, his bat.
    There's probably a gun somewhere in the town, but for all he knows that somewhere is that locked cabinet in the drug store he's never quite managed to get into.

9. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Their hands flutter uncertainly. Pause.

They settle for mimicking the movement of feet across their hand, moving quick. Head tilted to one side.

10. Roe Moore

"You think we should run?" Roe asks.
    He's fine with that. Mostly. He's chased things before, but mostly... mostly he sets traps.
    ((shit i need to check my character sheet))

11. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

They make a cage with their fingers, open it and close it while keeping the heels of their hands pressed together.

Then they make the running motion again and shrug.

12. Roe Moore

"I can't tell if you're trying to say we should trap it, which sounds like a horribly bad idea, or if it will try to eat us. Which sounds likely." He remembers all that... mouth. He shudders a little.

"Shit I... do you k now where the paper I gave you is?"

13. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

They spin around a few times, then scamper back to the counter, hoisting the paper and pencil above their head with a clear sense of achievement before running back over.

14. Roe Moore

Roe thinks back on the gesture.
    "Were you talking about... flying?" he asks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice