=> Pinkie: help out at the numbers station

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by littlepinkbeast, Jun 19, 2015.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

You're not quite sure who that was that was reading numbers off a list and then had to take off in such a hurry, but they left their list of numbers behind and the ON AIR light is still lit. Maybe you should pick up where they left off? Yes yes yes, you should pick up where they left off.

"Four. Seven. Eight. Three. Four. Four. Four. Four. Four. Four. Four. Four. There sure are a lot of those, it doesn't even look like a word any more. Four. Four. Four. Four. Five! Two three seven seven nine, two four six oh one. Five four, four eight."

This is a little boring. maybe it's time to perk things up a bit. Sillycute voices? You're good at sillycute voices. "Five! Five three? Thrrrrrrree, seven, nine!"

A light goes on next to a label that says "READ STATION ID". You look at the card next to it and see that this is station KZZX, with an assigned frequency of 88.9 MHz. That's boring. Time to spice it up!

"Brrrrroadcasting at eighty-eight and nine-tenths megacycles per second, this is Kilo! Zulu! Zulu! X-ray! Now, back to your regularly scheduled incomprehensible list of numbers! Four! Three? Two? Six! Six seven one six! Four, two! Four, two! Five six four! Eight! Six! Seven! Five! Three! Zerrrrrroooo.... nine!"

Wait, is that someone coming back along the corridor the original reader skedaddled down?

• Like x 7
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Okay, you're not really sure where you are. You were taking a nice nap in the library. Apparently your sleepwalking habits are back up and running, cause this is probably not part of the library. You'd ask your mice for an explanation, but they are completely asleep. It'd be just mean to bother them. Especially over something as silly as this.

There's a voice coming from the end of the corridor, so you wander towards it. What's up with the weird stuff they're saying, anyways?

When you get to the door, you peer in. Gotta make sure it's not some sort of weird thing right? Well, weirder thing.

(sorry if this is bad or if you didn't want random people to respond, I'll edit/delete)

• Like x 2
  3. littlepinkbeast

(No, it's fine! I'll come up with something when I wake up more :3 )

• Like x 1
  4. emythos

(just making sure you remember this? sorry)

5. littlepinkbeast

(Yep, sorry, I just had kind of a day. Also I kind of jumped into this without thinking and I'm still trying to figure out what to do, but I really do mean to respond soon! #^_^#)

6. emythos

(don't worry about it at all, take your time :3)

7. littlepinkbeast

By the time the door opens enough to peek around, there is a piece of paper fluttering to the ground and a small, bright pink, vaguely catlike animal perched on top of a rack of shelves. It looks suspiciously at the door in case anyone is coming though it and tries to be inconspicuous.

• Like x 2
  8. emythos

You stare. The only thought is 'aww, so fluffy.' And then you shake the fluff haze off enough to ask, "Was that you with the numbers? And, um, where am I? I guess I sleptwalked, cause I was in the Library."

9. mysubaccount

mysubaccount (Not) A Catboy

((Hey, guys, can I ask if you have any particular time this is supposed to be taking place? If not I can just make something up for the timeline.))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice