Planning and Sorting

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Feb 23, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Sgrub game could be really fun, and easy enough to set up. Human/Troll integrated verse also sound mega fun, and also I've been spending most of my anthropology class idly considering it.

2. garden

garden lucid dreamer

I haven't RPed in ages, but I'd be interested in a fantroll and/or daemon RP! (Fantrolls... with daemons? Hmm.)

• Like x 1
  3. garden

garden lucid dreamer

I suppose I would prefer a human/troll integrated verse, but a Sgrub game would certainly be fun too!

4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I am up for either or both of these fantroll options.

5. emythos

Same here.

6. *votes furiously for daemon stuff*

*also fantroll stuff*

Maybe someone should start a thread?

7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Did that thing. I am the thread starter, it is me.

• Like x 3
  8. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Additional - would anyone be interested in tossing some hogwarts rps in there?
    (hogwarts aus are how I survive college)

9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sure! Students, teachers, ghosts?

10. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I live for students.
    Some friends of mine irl have been working on a "what if we took our college experiences and translated them to being in hogwarts" thing, but it's just something where we talk about canon vs fanon and what we want to go with.

11. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

hogwarts would be awesome.

12. kmoss

kmoss whoops

In that case, I think I will toddle off and make a thread for hogwarts.

13. emythos

Hogwarts sounds epic.

14. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

...Does anyone else in here World of Darkness, aside from bramble?

#because TALK WODS TO ME #I may or may not sperg on Demon the Descent #just kidding #I totally sperg Demon the Descent

15. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i've played WoD a few times. had some truly hilarious vampire games.

16. Starcrossedsky

Everyone only ever seems to have heard of the vampire games and those aren't really my jam. I have soft spots for nChangeling and Geist, but Demon the Descent is my true love because weird technomagic and the God-Machine and not-human consciousnesses spoofing human consciousness...

(I'm pretty sure nDemon is a metaphor for being brainweird in some ways. This probably contributes to me sperging on it.)

17. jacktrash

we had a pretty great mixed-source game once, where i played this vampire dork:

[​IMG]

and seebs played this mage dork (the redheaded one):

[​IMG]

and a vast number of shenanigans were perpetrated by all.

i'm remembering that right, seebs? lexi and fang bai came from the same game?

18. Starcrossedsky

I really want to run a mixed ndemon/promethean game, it's just a matter of getting my motivation up and running.

(@bramblepatch has suffered with my motivation about it for like four months now) (sorrybrmbl)

19. jacktrash

something occurred to me while i was looking at the 'do we even need rules anyhow?' thread over in meta, and i reckon this is the thread for addressing it: how are we going to handle maturity/nsfw in rp?

like i said over there, the hogwarts and daemon verses look pretty minor-friendly, but trolls can get... uh... yeah. what with the whole. Planet of the Lord of the Flies, Kill Or Be Killed, Fuck Or Die, Mad Dictator, Everything Is Made Of Dead Babies dystopia thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice