Planning and Sorting

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Feb 23, 2015.

1. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Well, it seems difficult to spoiler specific parts of RP...
    Could we put in a warning in the thread title, and then if it gets dark, warn in the first line of our post?

2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Maybe put the spoiler thingies over more graphic stuff and have a quick summary at the bottom of the post for relevent stuff?

3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

oh, i like that. then you don't have to declare a rating for the whole rp, you can just be like "ok under the spoiler tag Shit Goes Down, summary so-and-so gets owned by a knifekind user" and then no one has to read the actual stabs unless they feel up to it.

• Like x 3
  4. emythos

And the spoilers are really easy to use, so there shouldn't be too many problems with that.

5. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Oh! I didn't take into account the possibility of summaries.

I do like that then.

6. jacktrash

how do we spoilers? is it a html thing? i don't see a button for it in the post interface.

7. kmoss

kmoss whoops

it's in the drop down menu from insert

8. emythos

Go to the far right of the smiley thing, click on the boxy thing, hit spoilers.

9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

holds the secrets to the universe

Or, at least, to not needing to type [ spoiler = "words" ] more words [ /spoiler ] every time. YMMV which is more convenient.

#helpful reply parade

10. emythos

Spoiler thing

11. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

12. jacktrash

testing testing

13. emythos

woo!

14. jacktrash

• Like x 3
  15. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

A consideration for if we get games with mechanics going: is there any sort of dice function available in the forum? Or would we need to link somewhere else?

16. jacktrash

hm, an on-forum dice roller wouldn't be a bad thing to have. there isn't one, but i wonder if an addon exists or would be easy to write.

17. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

If needed/until we get one and assuming you guys want dice rolls with records, GaiaOnline's forums have a really nice roller and I'd be happy to run rolls for people in my Meaningless Bumps thread.

18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I´m pretty ok with a lot but if people want we could say to keep the sex and bad violence in fade-to-blacks/offscreen?

19. emythos

I think in the fantroll thread we decided it would get put in a spoiler box.

20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Oops looks like I missed some replies. I´d suggest adding a few keywords for what´s in the boy to the spoiler box.
    This spoiler box is empty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice