Polyshipping thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Jean, Feb 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

ABSOLUTELY GOOD SHIP RIGHT THERE

• Like x 2
  2. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

THIRDED LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED

• Like x 2
  3. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

my major ot3 rn is frisk/asriel/chara. i like most variations of the ot3, but am kind of selective about the chara/frisk part haha.

hm. chihiro/ishimaru/mondo used to be a big one for me. and in ye old hetalia days, the bad friend trio was my ot3 but... found a lot of it was focused on angst about love triangles.

4. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

@Charlie i didn't use to ship frisk/chara/asriel
    but then i started shipping frisk<3<asriel
    incidentally chara<3frisk<3<asriel<3chara is the only context in which i'll ship chasriel

5. Charlie

@Wingyl ironically chara/asriel is my biggest ship in the ot3 haha, since i read most fanfic indepedent of the ot3 with them in it as well.

i guess im kind of similar except with a different ship in that I tend to only read frisk/chara in the context of the ot3, otherwise i tend to (personally) feel asriel's importance is a bit neglected.

• Like x 1
  6. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

hah, i generally prefer siblings chara and asriel
    in the context of the ship everyone is basically going "oh no my adopted siblings are cute" with a side of "HOW DARE THEY/HE BE CUTE" with the asriel<3<frisk bit

7. Charlie

yeah, in my case i always had a big read on chara and asriel as toxic best friends bc of flowey's iconic 'your best friend' line (but you know? in the way little kids can be negative i mean. its something you unlearn). i have some personal reasons for that too haha but i know a lot of people interpret the kids differently and that's cool. honestly i could see them having a p complicated relationship even in the case of growing older together bc chara is in that state of being looked after by the dreemurrs. and haha i see 'how dare they', that's kind of funny because i havent seen that kind of ship with frisk and asriel much.

8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

i started shipping it because of a comic where frisk answered flowey's "why are you being so nice to me?!" question with a grin and "because it makes you mad!"

and somehow...ship

• Like x 3
  9. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

like. frisk buys asriel flowers. asriel plants them in a pot that he puts in frisk's room and makes them grow huge and into inconvenient positions, such as growing onto frisk's bed. frisk puts paper cups of water in asriel's room. asriel makes frisk pancakes slathered in plum jam, which frisk doesn't like. frisk draws angry faces on asriel's pancakes in maple syrup with added edible glitter, which gets all through asriel's fur.

meanwhile the two are also doing sappy romantic things with chara and neither of them are willing to interfere with each other's dates. frisk can do things like make both chara and asriel the same tea because chara loves golden flower tea and asriel...doesn't.

glitter is everywhere. toriel has 0 idea of what is happening and is in a perpetual state of what is going on why is any of this happening. they go on a movie date and frisk and asriel are trying to interfere with each other's movie experience in a way that doesn't interfere with chara's and resort to eating each other's food. they all got the same thing but it's the principle of the thing.

• Like x 2
  10. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

there is a perpetual Affection War with chara as the designated target. it results in things like asriel and frisk competing over who can give the best hugs because how dare it be the other one.
    chara is the winner. chara is the perpetual winner.

• Like x 1
  11. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

i KNOW RIGHT. My biggest OT3 is Nick Valentine ->My SS<- John Hancock. (Not sure if there's standard denotation for V shaped poly.) Also seconding Purple Hawke(F)/Isabela/Merrill, and raising you a Zevran/Raina/Talesin (they're canon!).

Obligatory Leverage OT3 mention. Everything about Parker/Hardison/Elliot is perfect and precious. Give me more of them over the super boring Nate/Sophie pleaaaase.

Also I have so many polyships for Critical Role. Gilmore ->Vax<- Keyleth, Vax ->Keyleth<- Vex, Percy/Vex/Zarah to which you can throw in Keyleth and/or Pike and/or Kash and I'm happy.

• Like x 3
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Ana/Mercy/Pharah.

i need

more

• Like x 1
  13. Charlie

@Wingyl
    Personally I can't hateship those kids because frisk is such a positive force for asriel in my hcs, but I like hearing why you ship that and your headcanons too. it's cute to hear why people enjoy things, regardless.

also today my mind was on zuko/aang/katara... there's certain angles of that ot3 I appreciate most, but it is the way to solve all the shipping wars in atla fandom. plus I just like them as an ot3 in general.

• Like x 3
  14. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

this is Problematic 'cause flowey may or may not count as a kid, but i saw flowey <3< sans mentioned in the homestuck quadrantshipping thread and since i ship flowey <3 papyrus, i'm like, "what if sans<3<flowey<3papyrus?"

15. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

terrible problematic ship: angor rot/strickler/barbara

• Like x 3
  16. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

I want to ship Rodimus from transformers with everyone including people he's never met in canon and his own body pillow.

Edit: My fav is Megatron/Rodimus/Ultra Magnus, where all three are heavily involved with each other.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    • Like x 1
  17. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

yes this
    yes
    good

• Like x 2
  18. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

and catching up on K6BD has reminded me that I also ship Allison with like her entire crew there. i mean like especially with Cio? But everyone else being also in it makes it even better. giant poly harempile.

• Like x 1
  19. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

YES GOOD

20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I've been reading and rereading DC Bombshells, so: the entire suicide squad. It's even canon![​IMG]

(The suicide squad in this universe is Lt Frankie Charles, top of her class, expert in code breaking, magic, and flirty punning under fire, Enchantress, Killer Croc, Prophetic Pirate Princess Ravager, and WW1 Ace Pilot/Vampire Batgirl. I love them.)

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice