Polyshipping thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Jean, Feb 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

(Seriously more people need to read dc bombshells)

2. KarrinBlue

Also,tbh, probably the Bombshells Batfamily?

[​IMG]
    like. probably? (i mean, obviously not everyone with everyone else, the two in turquoise and purple are siblings, but. still.)

3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

How did i miss quality thread

Chuck/bryce larkin/ellie with sometimes sara and chuck/sara/casey pale with smooches was babby's first poly ships. Two people together is good, so by that logic more than two is GREAT, yes? Yes!

Ive said it in a couple different threads now probably but oscar/billy/nima from the jurassic park game is Very Good and i wish i could find anything for it literally anywhere.

Other good ships:
    • Ishimaru/oowada/chihiro
    • The homestuck beta kids
    • Alpha kids too why not
    • Mettaton/papyrus/sans also grillby is there sometimes
    • Hamilton/eliza/laurens/angelica
    • The first vault hunters in borderlands (mordecai/brick/lilith/roland) in a huge clusterfuck codependant mess

• Like x 2
  4. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Okay, so here it is, the semi-comprehensive list of my poly ships, mostly ot3s:

• Leverage and GG ot3s have already been mentioned
    • So has GW ot5
    • Naruto: pretty much every iteration of team seven as their own ot3, plus KakaYamaObi.
    • Temeraire: Laurence/Granby/Tharkay
    • Young Justice animated series: Dick/Wally/Artemis. Alternately: the whole (s1) team plus Roy in one big poly tangle
    • 90s Young Justice: TimKonBart
    • The Flash (season one, because that's all I watched): Barry/Iris/Eddie
    • Chrestomanci: Conrad/Christopher/Millie
    • Batman extended unverse: Robins ot5, Tim->Steph<-Cass, JayTimSteph, Jay<3<Tim<3Steph<3Cass<>Tim, StephCassTam, JayRoyTim, I think I already mentioned JayRoyKori, aaaand batkids ot7 where Tim is dating Steph and Jason and Steph is dating Cass and Jay and Damian, and Jay is dating Dick and Steph and Tim and Dick is also dating Barbara, who will probably be dating other people as soon as I get around to reading birds of prey (I have feelings about the batkids, okay?).

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Like x 3
  5. KarrinBlue

Batkids poly is GREAT. I'm also partial to getting Harper into the smooching-cass-and-steph pile, myself.

• Like x 2
  6. Jean

YES. I can't believe I forgot Harper, but yes, you are correct.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  7. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i'm on episode 1 of class bbc and i'm like what if... charlie/matteusz/april

'cause april likes charlie and matteusz invited her to dance with him and charlie :D:D:D

that happened and i knew i just had to mention it here

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I want my Balticest and nobody writes it *pout*

• Agree x 1
  9. Jean

So I have seen all of one episode of White Collar and I already ship Neal/Peter/El.

• Agree x 4
  10. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Neal/Peter/El is the best, as is the Leverage ot3.

• Agree x 1
  11. Jean

I do a thing where I see a team up and go ...but WHAT IF... polyamory. Most recently: rereading Red Robin, I am struck by the idea that Tim/Pru/Owens/Z was a viable potential ship for like five minutes.

Partly this may have to do with an incomplete but fantastic fic featuring a Tim who was never Robin catching the trio attempting to assassinate him. It's abandoned but for some reason charmed me.

• Like x 2
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

9S/2B/6O. It is Correct.

13. KarrinBlue

I recently realized that my favorite YJ ship is Artemis and Dick as the ends of a V where the center can be like. half the cast.

(Wally? naturally. Zatanna? definitely. Kaldur? hell yes. and so on.)

• Like x 3
  14. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Maybe the center is half the cast at the same time :)

• Like x 2
  15. KarrinBlue

I think that might be complicated logistically but yes.

• Like x 1
  16. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

So does the entire fandom (except for the Neal/Mozzie contingent) you're not alone <3

• Like x 1
  17. Jean

So I am now into The Adventure Zone, and a ship I really like but rarely see is Barry/Lup/Lucretia in a neat little V.

18. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

Dresden Files: Harry/Murphy, Harry/Charity/Micheal, Murphy/Kincaid, possibly Murphy/Luccio

• Agree x 2
  19. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

i'm imagining how murphy trying to flirt with luccio would go
    probably a lot of "listen we are both serious professional women, which is why this will work out fine."

• Like x 2
  20. Jean

I can't believe I forgot the golden trio! I feel like Harry/Ron/Hermione is sadly neglected in favor of Harry/Draco - the solution to this, obviously, is Draco<3<Harry<>(Ron<3Hermione) + Harry<3Ginny. Of course.

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice