Polyshipping thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Jean, Feb 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Agree x 2
  2. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I mean, I just go for Harry/Ron/Hermione and Ginny/Luna/Neville, bc both those ot3s are sadly neglected and I think adding Harry to Ron/Hermione makes it a lot healthier.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Byleth/Edelgard/Hubert is a very, very good ship. And we need more of it in the world. The stuff that is there is brilliant but more! MORE!!!! Byleth/Edelgard/Dorothea is a good one too. Byleth/Edelgard/Bernadetta. Hell yeah.

let edelgard have multiple lovers. let her have game as strong as her father's.

• Like x 1
  4. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

bugsnax poly stuff:

i really like filbo/the journalist/beffica

i also like journalist/snorpy alongside the canon snorpy/chandlo, like as in poly-V with snorpy in the middle and chandlo and the journalist on the sides

wambus/triffany + floofty/triffany poly V is also very good

however, the ship i am currently mostly on about is the "Polycule Expands To Cover Entire Island" ship.

Fourteen person polycule. obviously theyre not all dating everyone else but Everyone Is There

5. Aondeug

my dream for cafe au fic i will eventually get to is like iscend/baru/tain hu/ulyu xe. baru is the only one here involved with iscend. hu and xe also both have other partners.

shao lune was formerly part of things but due to being a toxic bitch she is just gone and not allowed near baru on threat of hu kicking her ass. when she was around though she was only involved with baru.

6. Aondeug

harryanthe like Would Not Be Healthy but like. i want to imagine like a mundane au where like. we've got a nice little v with harrow in the middle of ianthe and gideon.

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

TF2 fandom is kinda sleeping on the ninesome potential, IMO.

• Agree x 1
  8. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

I've discovered that apparently I just don't care about any shipping content for Xenoblade 3 that doesn't presume the core six to be Some Kind Of A Poly Arrangement, particularly some kind of a queerplatonic arrangement. I've only got a strongly romantic interpretation out of like two of the thirty potential pairs, the rest of it is just like "yes they're in love, yes they're family, yes they also have undeniable romantic tension with characters not within the Magically Mandated Soulmate Polycule"

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice