Pool Ladders and Pathing Errors: The Sims Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Aug 31, 2016.

1. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

Might bring Arthur back for Country Living

2. bornofthesea670

Trying to decide on the new Lady of Violet. Remake Mizuki? Make a new sim entirely? I'll also keep a look out for pretty npcs while I have him save money up for his manor. It will eventually be a castle, but right now he's living on Sulanis small island working on the ecosystem in his free time. I don't LOVE newcrests seasons (I prefer the warmth) but it is nice and empty and full of lots. Or I might build the castle in Willow creek? I doubt CL will have a good place for a castle, and I might not want to relocate a farm or something

3. bornofthesea670

I hope there will be a way to unlock the clothes for the music festival thing once the festival itself is over. I like bebe's outfit, but going to the festival in every save is going to be annoying, and what if i want it in a save after the festival is over? Or a save corrupts? I hope it can still be unlocked with cheats.

4. bornofthesea670

The werewolves look Very Bad. Too cartoony, like I know the sims 4 is cartoony but the faces just look so weird to me. And I can't stand the running on humanoid hands and feet XD they already have skeletons from cats and dogs, why not have a short transformation with a smoke cloud and then let the sim be a puppers for a while? That would have been much nicer. Maybe they're hoping to make money off furries like they attempted to with star wars fans XD i am CERTAIN they have better things to play than the sims 4. I've seen a few decent games from them.

I haven't played in ages, I don't play for long when I do, and I don't plan on spending any more money on this game. Everything is underdeveloped and silly. There isn't enough choice with the gameplay either. You can turn off fame or certain weather's, but you can't change the weddings back to the vanilla style if you buy the wedding pack? You're just screwed forever? I don't know how many of the MANY bugs have been fixed from that fiasco.

I might try out sims 5, but only after I get plenty of youtuber feedback XD hopefully Paralives is fun.

5. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I personally think the werewolves look great and fit the goofy aesthetic of Sims 4 very well (and beat the hell out of the werewolves in any of the other sims games by a country mile). If their gameplay systems are anything like Vampires, I think they'll be a lot of fun. (And while furries definitely do play Sims 4, I seriously doubt this game pack is geared toward them -- the trailer gave me way more of a 90s-00s monster movie vibe.)

The sims fandom is putting way too many eggs in the Paralives basket. It's, what, pre-alpha? With the rate the fandom is going "it's going to be better than Sims 4 in EVERY WAY" they'll inevitably be disappointed, no matter how good it is -- if it releases at all.

• Agree x 2
  6. bornofthesea670

Im not expecting it to be amazing, I'll just be happy if it runs better than ts4 and I can do basic life sim things like having a job, decorating, relationships. I don't ask for much from a simulation game. Main reason I dont play the sims 4 is slow loading times, lag, and there's too much STUFF day to day. And i don't know how i can turn off certain packs that add the stuff I don't like as much. Having a family is much less fun after all the minutia of whatever parenting pack we had. And that's one of my main ways to play. Family and house building.

7. bornofthesea670

Need to stop lying to myself about spending money on this bad habit tbh. The high school stuff looks awesome. If i could trade out the toddler stuff for teen stuff plzzzzzz

Going to see how buggy it is lol. Lilsimsie and plumbella normally do a good job for reviews/warnings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice