Predominantly Erroneous (Exohedron nonsense blog)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Exohedron, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

Gonna name my kid Nominative Determinism

• Winner x 1
  2. Exohedron

"Maybe you'd have more fucks to give if they weren't always pouring out of your mouth like a sailor what found himself tied to the anchor."

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 10:28 PM
    • Winner x 2
  3. Exohedron

Historical revisionism as real-person fanfiction

4. Exohedron

Dual to my habit of saying "speaking of" and then changing the subject, I just recalled that I also have a habit of saying "in unrelated news" and then continuing on the same topic as before but pretending that it's different.

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Exohedron

In unrelated news I am probably somewhat of a frustrating conversationalist.

6. Exohedron

It seems that I can occasionally realize that I am dreaming and attempt to wake up. I'm not sure of the exact causality chain, but around the time I realize that I'm dreaming, the dream completely loses all coherence and starts rapidly flickering through various bits of disjointed, random nonsense. Images don't load fully, my field of vision becomes mostly empty except for whatever the momentary object-of-focus is, the sound vanishes. It basically all glitches out until I manage to wake up.

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 6:16 PM
    • Witnessed x 1
  7. Exohedron

Asian pickled vegetables are so much more interesting than the brined cucumbers usually served here in the US. This is probably because there are other flavoring ingredients used than just brine, and also because the vegetables used are more interesting than cucumbers.
    I could probably eat a pound of gari and other than the probable stomach ulcer that would result I would have no regrets.

• Agree x 1
  8. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

My local (meaning my hour-away) Asian market sells gari in restaurant-sized bags which I tend to go through uncomfortably fast. It is excellent for digestion, though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice