Problematic Miners

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by VJ Wocky, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

HANG ON PLS TELL ME THERES MOBEUS OR SOMETHING OF THE KIND THAT ALLOWS MAJORITY SLEEP VOTING

2. anthers

anthers sleepy

oh jeeze not on Java D:

3. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I know the hermitcraft folks were able to add in one person sleep. Can't recall if that was a data pack or command block thing tho

4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

yeah that’s a datapack, it’s on the vanilla tweaks website! definitely going for that one

oh no D: I’ll check again but I don’t think there’s any way for java and non-java people to play together :( is it not an option at all for you?

5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

afaict datapacks are basically mini mods. I’m not sure exactly how they work, but I do know how to install them! I like using a few from vanilla tweaks - armor statues, more mob heads, little stuff like that. they can also do more dramatic things though. maybe look through the selection on vanilla tweaks and planet minecraft and see if any of them look like something you’d want?

6. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

This article implies there's a way to get PC and certain consoles/mobile to play nice together so they can share a multiplayer world, but I'm not following the instructions as to how. Seems to involve Bedrock?

• Like x 1
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

unfortunately the PC version that article is talking about is the Windows 10 edition, not Java :P as I understand it there are some small but significant differences in the game’s code and mechanics between Java and all the other versions, mostly having to do with redstone but also with stuff like mob spawning rules. also all the other versions have microtransactions.

• Informative x 1
  8. Artemis

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    • Like x 1
  9. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

those last two are for 1.13 it looks like so they unfortunately wouldn’t work for a world on the current version. (I’d really prefer to play with the current version since I don’t understand the old villager mechanics, and also the upcoming nether update looks incredibly cool!) the rest are good though!

the ones I would like, apart from what you already mentioned:

• afk display
    • armor statues (you can use this to add details and also make dioramas and things, especially in combination with the more mob heads/player heads packs!)
    • more mob heads
    • coordinates hud
    • spawning spheres
    • player head drops
    • wandering trades (lets you buy decorative mini blocks and player heads from the wandering trader!)
    • also maybe a few crafting tweaks - renewable coral blocks, wool to string, universal dyeing

10. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

hermitcraft datapacks are here and yes they have one that allows single person sleeping on multiplayer servers

• Like x 1
  11. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

I really wish my old roleplaying server was still up. RoK was a trashfire, but it was a good time killer and like 60 percent of the people were decent. when they weren't calling the one arab dude "jokey" derogatory names

sad side effect of having a lot of teen/early 20 edgelords

that and the crucifictions

your Christianity reskin is boring, guys, if you want to be devout murderers put some more work into it, YEESH

luckily they weren't around that often. and when they were I talked trash in the OOC chat XD

anyway quarantine is boring and I wanna be a farmer

• Witnessed x 2
  12. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

made meself a new skin! by which I mean I searched up a spider skin and messed around with the colors. might change the eyes back to red.
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  13. bornofthesea670

got off my lazy butt and reinstalled technic launcher. tried out terrafirmacraft and it's very interesting but IM LAZY so i downloaded one with pam's harvest craft, journey maps and just enough items to help with the pam recipes. hopefully the map is good, i dont like travelling too far from base, i keep forgetting coordinates are a thing in the game i can use to keep track of the house

• Like x 2
  14. bornofthesea670

the pam one keeps crashing so i might have to figure something else out...not sure what the issue is there

• Witnessed x 1
  15. VJ Wocky

been playing Stoneblock 2 lately. MUCH prefer it to skyblock style maps. but i also don't know what half the tech/transportation of items/fluids/power mods are for so thats...fun

it helped once i figured out that the hatchery egg nest things were there so you didn't have to trust it to chance to get the "has a chance of spawning X chicken" things to work the first time

oh and apparently the extra utiltities 2 flat transfer nodes are...uh...bugged as all hell

oh and the bags that aren't the satchels from thermal expansion or the...ones that come with the little sidebar to chose their color. yeah any but those two are bugged as fuck too. made me loose my Looting 25 Skullfire Sword. good news is i found a command to give it back when the game fucking deleted it from the bag

but the ELNF or whatever explosives are my new fave toy. makes mining out the space for base expansion SO MUCH easier. that and feral flare lanterns

also saw a thing for a pack called Compact Claustrophobia which seems to be similar to stoneblock but primarily using compact machines mod. i might play that one next

• Informative x 1
  16. Artemis

I miss playing minecraft again now holy shit

really need to update and ... find some time to actually play vidya games.

• Like x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  17. bornofthesea670

i got off my bum, downloaded forge, and then downloaded pam's harvestcraft

i am farm

there are almost too many things to farm

i have like 80 different trees in my backyard and a few hundred seeds

like at least 150 different seeds

oh dear

i did not realize how extra Pam was

• Winner x 1
  18. Artemis

Pam's is my absolute favouritest mod EVER in the history or future of mods

19. VJ Wocky

if you play pam's might i suggest getting cooking for blockheads too?
    its kind of an addon for the mod from another author that makes organizing and using pam's stuff a bit easier.
    that and you can make a Real Kitchen with its stuff
    plus its market is a lot easier to navigate than the cramped ui of pam's market

• Useful x 1
  20. bornofthesea670

i'd rather get a brewing mod. i think pams might have one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice