Problematic Miners

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by VJ Wocky, Aug 20, 2019.

1. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

there are online generators that can help you more easily setup superflat presets
    like this one. it lets you visualize what you're doing better and drag/drop layers around. also has little ticky boxes for the other settings like if villages spawn and stuff

much better than hand typing it all imo

• Like x 1
  2. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

I am late to the cat party- so I gave a cat some salmon and we are now friends and they follow me. They're my farm cat, we are business partners and they keep pests out of my wheat storage.

It's only happened twice, but if you wait until kitty catches up to you before you hop into bed THEY WILL CURL UP ON YOUR CHEST and then in the morning they will give you a gift. I've gotten rabbit foot and hide, im not sure what else they gift. It's absolutely adorable and I wish I'd looked into cats before, all I knew was the fish=taming thing since last time I played around with cats was when ocelots were added to the game. I've been playing since right when the nether was added, lol.

• Like x 3
  3. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

the 1.18 update is freaking amazing. I have been scrolling down r/minecraftseeds with cartoon heart eyes, this terrain gen is so PRETTY

• Agree x 3
  4. VJ Wocky

i like how the first thing i've seen someone post (both for one of the snapshots and the final release) is a pic of a PERFECT spot to make a gondolin inspired build

like, thank you internet, you know how to get the ol' hyperfixations reactivated in record time <3

• Like x 1
  5. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

• Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  6. VJ Wocky

zero day? im unfamiliar with that term and too brain fried to look it up properly at the moment

• Witnessed x 1
  7. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Basically there's a problem with Minecraft's code that may make computers vulnerable to malicious hacking.

More technically, a zero day vulnerability is a software vulnerability that's unknown to the software vendors, and may be exploited by the people who do know about it. It's a problem because it's much harder to defend against an attack if you don't even know there's any target there. Obviously they know about this one now and have figured out a patch of some sort, so that's good.

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice