Ramblin' Rabbit

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Artemis, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

I have old threads but they are more trauma-centric and vent-centric and I'd like to make a space to jsut kind of rabble about my thoughts, in particular I'm thinking of using this as a spot to talk through some of my concepts for characters, stories, etc. Not in a super... like. I don't want to say "not in a serious way" but I've backed way off on the idea that I HAVE to write EVERY idea I ever have, and that sometimes (a lot of times) I just enjoy character and world-building, or thinking of things I think are neat.

But like also not JUST that. It's my blog and I can crytype if I want to, or something. That's just the momentary impetus ok this is where I sling thoughts into the ether since I don't use pretty much any social media any more.

It's called ramblin' rabbit because I like rabbits a lot. I have a bunny tattoo my no-romo-friendpartner drew for me. I don't remember if I ever shared it on kintsugi.

((Rules: none. ratings are cool, comments are cool, YOU are cool))

• Like x 1
  2. Artemis

this was prompted by thinking about the general notion of disney characters in other stories + how fifty shades is just fanfic of twilight = "I bet turning making Balto a general werewolf story would work really well"

3. Artemis

Ok well i'm back to slightly upsetti spaghetti alreadi but

I had to put my dog down in 2020 and sometimes man it still just gut punches me out of nowhere that she's gone

and I feel like I shouldn't still react so intensely to dwelling on it, nobody else talks about their long lost pets the way I do my beag as if she was just put down yesterday, but i miss her so much

• Witnessed x 2
  4. idiomie

idiomie I, A Shark Apologist

we had to put my childhood cat down three years ago. i wasn't even living at home anymore. i lived in my own place halfway across the country and had two cats there. sometimes i still cry when i remember him, although it's rarer

i don't think grief gets smaller. i think we just grow bigger around it. that's why it feels so big all over again.

sorry about your dog :(

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Artemis

Got reminded of a BIG DEAL THING that some people on here who have read my previous rants might understand the bigness of

I consensually lost my virginity and it was ok! I am definitely ace though lol because it's like, yeah, this feels nice, but you know what else would be nice? A smoothie. She was really sweet about it and knew all about my background and like, not being offended if I'm not as worked up as her etc. So yeah. That was nice. As much as anything I was just. Relieved to be able to experience it without a freak out. Therapy! It sometimes actually does help!

• Like x 2
  6. Artemis

Got (for me) a HUGE Christmas bonus at last night's work party and like. It relieves so much stress. *so much*. I have been working 14 hour days and struggling to sleep and ground my health into the dirt trying to push for more overtime. like. I'm waiting to find out if I get a raise, but until then, this will handle the rise in living costs for the next few months while working normal 40- hour weeks.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    • Winner x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice