Rate Up is a Lie (gacha games thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by LadyNighteyes, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Well I didn't get Zhongli in those 10 wishes, but I did get Diluc so I'm happy.

• Winner x 2
  2. 3strim

3strim Professional Accidental Rater

Next twenty pulls resulted in Chongyun and C1 Razor so

I ain't mad

3. Wormwitch

First time seeing this bug.
    BFB05D6F-1C47-4908-9069-8392F92267F5.jpeg

• Like x 1
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

so in fgo i've now got np3 qin shi huang and np3 yu mei-ren. in 4 rolls. each time it was both of them in the same roll.

• Winner x 1
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I don't know what lamp you installed that's attracting all those moths but congrats on your glorious future of solo meme strats.

• Like x 1
  6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

my only weakness will be avengers!
    ...and ignore invincible.

• Agree x 1
  7. 3strim

Ten-pull number four, we've got c1 Chongyun and Xinyan (which isn't Diluc but I'll accept her for a fire claymore until he decides to show)
    So hey, two four stars in one draw.

8. 3strim

Ten pull five, Xinyan C1.

Still no Geo Daddy

• Witnessed x 1
  9. Wormwitch

Just realized there was a way to set up teams in genshin impact and put some together for the elemental bosses. Now have specific teams set up for the regisvines and the oceanid. Can I just say that if it wasn't for fucking Childe I wouldn't even bother with the oceanid, because that fight's a pain in the ass. Thank the gacha gods I pulled Diona because those divebombing birds are a headache.

• Winner x 1
  10. Wormwitch

Just got two achievements, one for failing a bounty and one for being killed by a boar (the weakest enemy in the game). So uh mission failed successfully I guess? I should probably focus on leveling up my characters before doing another bounty.

11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I just wanted a drop CE for the F/GO event but hi Mordred??? In the words of a mildly memetic line from a sitcom I haven't watched, you're an angel and I'm glad you're here, but why are you here?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    • Winner x 2
  12. Wormwitch

Finally managed to beat the Childe boss fight after grinding levels and artifacts up god damn that boy's a menace. His final form in the fight is beautiful though, I love the starry cape. I finished the final battle against all those fatui agents with only 10 seconds left on the clock. Lmao Childe bickering with Signora is too much. The more I see the fatui the more I love them. Especially the uniforms, and I hope costumes will be a thing because I really want to put the mc in one. I really want to know what Zhongli traded his gnosis for, and what the Tsaritsa is after. Mostly I just want to know more about the fatui. Can't believe Zhongli has been alive for 6,000 years, set up this whole plot to retire, and then didn't set aside any money for himself at the end. The God of Commerce has 0 brain cells.
    I wonder when more of the main story will be added to the game, because now that I'm done with this part I only have 2 more story quests to unlock at level 40.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    • Winner x 3
  13. 3strim

I think Tsaritsa is trying to defeat the Unknown God, and needs everyone's gnoses to do so. Until then, she'll work... not quite alongside, but close enough to the Abyss Order to bide her time. I also think she's been supporting MC on the downlow, and that you are what she offered in the contract. She pulled you away from the Unknown God and into Teyvat, and promised Zhongli before you arrived that she would give him a hero that would allow the people of Liyue to shine on their own and usher in a new era. Which is why he's hush-hush about it to you.

I also think she has the Electro Archon's gnosis already, hence why it's mentioned that nobody has received an Electro Vision in a year. Also explains why the Vision Hunt Decree was enforced; an Archon cut from Celestia doing what she can to protect her people, be it through an iron will.

Also this is probably not going to be the case, but part of me wants Diluc to have Fatui ties: they've already shown in trying to recruit MC that country of origin doesn't matter to them (same with Scaramouche, being that he's from Inazuma) (also why do we call him scaramouche instead of balladeer, but we call childe by that name and not tartaglia?) and when he left the Knights of Favonius, he took his father's Delusion with him. Maybe Crepus was a former part of the organization, and part of his investigations into his father's death and the Fatui's remedy of the situation brought him over there? Who knows. But I want a Foul Legacy version of him in a cutscene dammit.

• Like x 1
  14. Wormwitch

So I reached reputation level six in Mondstat, and got the recipe for the anemo treasure compass, but when I go to the alchemy table to make it I don't see it in there. Is there something I'm missing?

15. 3strim

You need to go into your inventory and learn it before it shows on the alchemy craft screen.

Otherwise idk.

16. Wormwitch

I clicked on the recipe to learn it. Maybe it's glitched?

• Witnessed x 1
  17. Wormwitch

I found it, it's at the blacksmith. Don't know why it isn't in the alchemy table like the portable waypoint is.

• Informative x 1
  18. Wormwitch

Ok so I don't know if it's just my game on the ps4 or if this is an issue now, but since the update this morning textures have been messed up and I keep falling through the ground. Things seem fine until I went to the area around jueyun karst, then it got weird.

19. tentaclegremlin

tentaclegremlin i'll drop the freakin' moon

i tried albedo in the test run and fell in love, but i was saving for xiao... rest in bits nael

• Witnessed x 1
  20. 3strim

i think we all fell in love with albedo

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice