Rate Up is a Lie (gacha games thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by LadyNighteyes, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Trying to figure out what artifacts should go on which characters is so confusing. Some guides list which characters should have which set, and others are talking about numbers. I don't want math to get in the way of me enjoying this game.

2. Wormwitch

There's no way I can fight this cryo regisvine in 10 minutes with the team I have right now are you kidding me?! I hate when boss fights are timed, way to anxiety inducing. Time to leave Sucrose and Pallad behind and switch teams. This is all Pallad's fault for knocking the cursed sword out of my hand anyway. Who sees a floating sword with clearly purple flames coming off of it and thinks "yeah, this'll warm me up!" It's the guy who's nickname includes the word reckless.

3. 3strim

3strim Professional Accidental Rater

yeah i think general consensus by everyone is 'what the fuck pallad'

though if you need help for doing it for the event currency hmu if you want i promise i won't loot all your violetgrass elsewhere in the world

on the plus side, sucrose is my waifu and ergo, i love the number of closeups this event has given me of her

also also fuck yeah team nd alchemists

4. Wormwitch

Yeah sucrose is great, I have her constellation maxed out and I just need to level her up more. I managed to get through it with lots of food/potions, but I only had 20 seconds left on the clock when I was done. When it comes to timed events I always seem to just scrape by. I think I might leave the big ole mountain alone for awhile and concentrate on leveling up/ getting artifacts for characters. I should at least get my main party up to 70 but the blossoms don't give me enough stuff for the levels I'm at. Why don't they give me more than 3/6 please I want to level up more characters.

Anyway on a lighter note, even though some characters in this game never mention each other in the character stories or have ever interacted in the game, I think they'd get along. Childe and Xinyan have like big brother/little sister energy, and I'm convinced she would have challenged him to a spicy food eating contest, or whatever the Teyvat equivalent of chubby bunny is. Probably something involving whoever can fit the most berries in their mouths without choking.

5. Wormwitch

Leveled up my Qiqi to level 50 for oceanid fight so I could level Childe, and realized she's a better healer than Noelle. Might switch members of my team around because she did very well for being 20 levels under the enemies. Zhongli also did very well even though he is also underleveled, and I'm disappointed I couldn't put his rock pillar down on the oceanid platform.

My main team was Noelle-Xinyan-Childe-Chongyun, but I might switch it to Zhongli-Xinyan-Childe-Qiqi.

6. tentaclegremlin

tentaclegremlin i'll drop the freakin' moon

[shaking dvalin and childe until ONE MORE amethyst fragment falls out - ]

7. Wormwitch

I hit the exp cap on battle pass 3 levels away from reaching 50. I'm so mad, and I just keep staring at the 680 primogems!

• Witnessed x 1
  8. 3strim

upload_2021-1-23_22-55-0.png

• Witnessed x 3
  9. Wormwitch

I was running through Mondstat when it vanished right underneath my feet.
    IMG_20210124_193827230.jpg

10. 3strim

where's the 'wtf mhy' rating

• Agree x 1
  11. Wormwitch

The weekly bp exp limit reset to zero, I might still get those primogems! :toot:

• Winner x 2
  12. Wormwitch

Keqing makes the oceanid fight less painful then it normally is. I actually managed to get all the way through it so I can level up Xingqiu/childe

• Winner x 1
  13. Wormwitch

Found out about a secret achievement in genshin thanks to twitter. If you go to settings --> audio and turn the dialogue volume up and down a few times you'll get the "You could hear Paimon all along, couldn't you" achievement.

14. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

so i started playing arknights because everyone else is doing it
    idk if i like the gameplay yet, but i'm trying hard
    i'm emythos there too, if anyone wants to friend me

15. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'm Myria#3053, borrow my overpowered Silverash.

• Winner x 1
  16. emythos

will do!

17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

(Also if you, like me, are bad at this game, look up KyostinV on Youtube. He's done low-rarity clears of almost every stage in the game.)

18. emythos

oh i am TERRIBLE at this game
    i will look this up

• Like x 1
  19. tentaclegremlin

tentaclegremlin i'll drop the freakin' moon

amazingly, my streak of horrific genshin luck was broken. childe came home on the first pull this time

• Winner x 2
  20. emythos

i am tragically bad at arknights but i DID get the free horse lady from the current event. so that's nice.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice