==> Raven: Take flight (open rp)

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by NevermorePoe, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Ivy Of Kintsugi

Ivy Of Kintsugi Smol Fashion Designer | 18+

"Oooh Oooh. Should we wait for you to unload or do you ahve a list or something for who ordered stuff?"
    Ivy bounces a bit in place.
    "I ordered fabric! Lots and lots of fabric!" They are clearly fascinated by the mechs and may or may not consider climbing one and claiming it as their new transportation mode. Hm. Maybe an amazon order for another lunar cycle.

• Like x 1
  2. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

((Ivy, can i list off an incresingly improbable list of ordered fabrics for you? or do you have anything specific in mind? otherwise, just open the box and say what it is.))

3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

((You can absolutely do taht list because Ivy orders really ridiculous stuff and has a machine in their house to make the stuff they have a vision for but aren't able to order. Think Edna Mode from The Incredibles, except More carnivorous :P))

4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

“I do have a list of items, though you won’t be able to retrieve anything until it’s been unloaded.” He made a gesture in the air and a little holographic screen popped up in front of him.
    “I have you down for two bolts of silk, three bolts of yarn, thirty 100 count cases of needles, three cases of nano enhanced kevlar, two cases of nanite containment units, and two cases of shapeshifting and color altering fabric.” It’s on the back of the sled, it’ll be ready for you to pick up in a few minutes.

5. Ivy Of Kintsugi

Ivy bites her finger.
    "I had hoped the cloth of titanium and the five bolts of rainbow velvet i had ordered late would be in there as well. Oh well! Guess I'll just have to wait for the next time you come then!" they grin brightly and look around interestedly, trying to guess what other people might've ordered. They know that Snitchy ordered a box! They just can't tell which box.

6. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

The mechs trundled up and down the ramp, stomping heavily as they unloaded the variety of boxes and other items from the gravi-sled. Raven watched as the last few boxes were moved, including one that while only a few inches across weighed several tons, this was blocking the last box from moving. Two of the mechs were coordinating their efforts to lift it up, and carrying it over to the offloading area, setting it carefully onto the paved surface. “All your boxes are ready to be picked up ms. Ivy.”

((@Imo, nows your chance to run! Sorry for not posting on here in forever, i was wating to see if anyone else wanted to post and then forgot about it, oops.))

7. Ivy Of Kintsugi

"Ooooh Great! I'll Have to need someone strong get my stuff over to the studio. Dammit I did not think that through." they make an exaggerated thinky-face. They could probably try to get the hover-cart called over via remote, if that thing is anywhere it can getout of alone which, really, they aren't sure of.
    And they'd rather not repeat the fabric hurricane of last month.

8. Imo

Imo New Member

Imo heard a box move from in front of her box. The door could be opened now, this was her chance! But if that box had been moved, wouldnt it have been moved by someone? Someone could be out there! BUt this was the only chance she had.
    She nudged the door open, and squished out of the box, and then..
    "shit"
    There were people outside.
    Many people.

9. Ivy Of Kintsugi

Ivy spotted one of the crates opening and a person coming out.
    "Oh hi! You've been in a crate soooooooo, who ordered you? Welcome to Kintsugi!" they shout.

10. Imo

Imo New Member

crap. they saw her. but they think she's supposed to be here... but she is not a thing that got ordered! But pretending she is might get her in more peacefully.. but the half bird instincts are telling her to book it away from everyone. to just fly away..
    she was still on the shuttle, higher ground. maybe if she got a running start she could...

she started running towards the group of people, because behind them wasa door... she leaped off the shuttle's edge, and flapped overtop of them, succeeding in flying for all of 3 seconds before landing rather haphazardly on one of the group's member's head.
    Just keep going! she thought, and tried to use their head as another boost platform to get higher

11. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

"Huh. I thought they didn't sell people on Space Amazon. Something about laws."

• Like x 4
  12. Ivy Of Kintsugi

"Oh. Yeah I think that's righ- EEK!" Ivy screached and stumbled as the person used their head as a stepping stone, however ineffectually, given Ivy's lack of any considerable height.
    The floor was nice. Ivy pulled out their communicator.
    "Hey, hey, dear radio station. Thought you'd like a news update. Yeah, so we found someone in a crate! Shoudl I get her on the phone for an interview?"

13. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Radio station!? THat was really bad!
    What to do?! Fight or flight?!?

Her wings made the decision for her when she landed again, badly, behind the group
    Stupid not fully developed wings! SHe hastily got to her feet and tried to run farther, but unfortunately claw feet arent very good at running quickly.

14. Snitchanon

"Should we, like, ask her where she's headed?" Snitch 'watched' the retreating New Person that had burst from the box they had ordered impassively.

15. Ivy Of Kintsugi

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess so. HEY!? YOU THERE? NEW PERSON? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
    Ivy shouted, smiling winningly.

16. Snitchanon

"Might be better if you stand up."

17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

aaaaaahahaha never tell Kay there's breaking news >:D

A radio broadcast burst into life, playing over any and all potential transmission devices, very loudly.

"Attention, citizens of Kintsugi! A New Citizen has arrived unexpectedly! Please do your best to make them feel very welcome in their new home, and also inform them - once you've figured out how to communicate with them - that they're on call for dessert for this Friday's community potluck! Also, please don't let them get too far without submitting them for decontamination and quarantine procedures. The Advance Compassionate Guard is on the way! And finally, once they have a chance, please send them to the radio station for an ... ... interview! Stay tuned for more exciting updates!"

• Like x 4
  18. Ivy Of Kintsugi

Ivy nodded and stood up, dusting themselves off as they listened to the radio broadcast. Being a Voluntary Informer for the radio was fun and they tried to inform the radio station on as much as possible, when they weren't updating their blog - Sometimes the two even coincided, like when they tagged Kay on a post instead of calling into the station.
    Alright after the broadcast ended Ivy took off running after the new arrival (Not taht they were very much faster being as short as they were.)
    "Hey, heeeeeeeey, Sorry to ambush you like this, but you probably wanna stop we're not even armed!" they shouted, out of breath.

• Like x 1
  19. Imo

Imo New Member

Were they talking to her?
    she looked back for a second at the short thing yelling at her from the ground, and proceeded to trip and fall flat on her face.
    From the ground she heard a news report blast from the person's communicator.
    She shoved her face in her wing-arms and sighed
    That escape had gone much better in her head.

20. Ivy Of Kintsugi

wheezing and slightly ache-y Ivy caught up with the new person.
    "Hi... I'm... Ivy... Of... Kintsugi... Wow... Phew. Sorry." They pause, trying to regain their breath for a few seconds.
    "Did we scare you? We didn't mean to! We just get a little excited over new citizens!"
    they smile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice