==> Raven: Take flight (open rp)

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by NevermorePoe, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Imo

Imo New Member

Imo held out her arm when addressed, not wanted to be any more of a pain.
    "Ok, I'm ready"

2. Ivy Of Kintsugi

Ivy Of Kintsugi Smol Fashion Designer | 18+

"I don't knooooow. I mean most visitors we get eventually decide to stay." They grin, exposing the doubled, sharp canines.
    "I think it's mostly because we're like a very mixed group, so we just wanna make sure noone here's gonna be exposed to pat- pathoj- pathogens? germs and shit they can't handle! Especially if they'll be living here. With temporary visitors we don't usually to checkups because that's a loooooot of work. And they're probably not gonna get exposed to some mutated moon super virus here, because we'd know about somethign liek that being around, wouldn't we, Scheherazade?"
    they ramble, illustrating their explanation by waving their hands around.

• Like x 3
  3. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

(Is there anything you'd like me to find going on with Imo, like old injuries or other issues, or do you just want her to get a clean bill of health and move on?)

"It would be noted and dealt with as soon as it was discovered. Which would be fairly quickly, since this colony practically runs on gossip. I say this with affection, mind you, there's a lot to be said for a thriving rumor mill."

• Like x 1
  4. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

(@Scheherazade uhhh... not anthing big, the wings arent fully grown because not full full adult yet, um.. maybe a constant cold/flu? she's been doing stowaway living on the streets for a while, so what ever that would probably get her? maybe some scars here and there, but those arent injuries.. idfk)

(ETA: You could find the book on her, she took it when she ran away, out of spite, it has some form of magic/ tech teachings in it. she doesnt understand it, but someone probably can. (that is an invite for people to volunteer and get a book of magic knowlage of whatever they want it to be))

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  5. Scheherazade

(Scheherazade's using healing abilities, so they're just showing her Imo's physical state and what's going on with her body. She can cure spiritual/magical damage, but that's more along the lines of 'free them from mind control' or similar. Unless it was harming her somehow, or it was actually surgically implanted in her, she wouldn't pick up on a magical object being near. Does Ivy or anyone else around have magical training, maybe?)

Scheherazade gently reached out to touch the offered wing with her fingertips, letting her power flow softly but swiftly down through it. "Hm... little bit of a common cold- very minor, nothing that would pose any risk to anyone who wasn't already on the verge of death- some lingering malnutrition, and a few scrapes and bruises. I'm going to take care of all that now, all right?" One quick, firm effort of will and her power reversed the effects, leaving only good health behind.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    • Like x 2
  6. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

“Well, if i stayed here to do everything i’d like to do I’d be here for somewhere around 3 months.” Raven said. “I’d like to do basic maintenance on my ship at least, maybe refuel in the gas giant if nobody has an objection to that.” There was a backlog of ship maintenance that he needed to get too, but hadn’t had the time trying to keep enough money to stay flying. "Is that long enough to need to get checked out?"

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

((added a bit on the end, were people waiting for me to add more? or was it okay?))

8. Scheherazade

(I just have no idea what I'm even doing anymore. ...Oh, and the RP is confusing, too. [/rimshot])

9. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

((just say yes and do that same thing you did with imo? What part of the rp do you find confusing? I could try explain it, though part of it is probably my fault, I haven't done any rping in a while, and its kinda showing.))

10. Scheherazade

(Oh, no, don't worry, I'm probably twice as out of practice as you are. Mostly I was waiting for Imo to reply, it seemed kind of weird for Scheherazade to say something to her and then go straight for another patient without waiting for her to respond.)

11. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

(@Scheherazade Sorry! I didnt know you were waiting for me! I dont exactly know what else to say, so this probs wont be very helpful)

Imo felt a surge of magic energy in her, and then...
    "wow! This is the best I've ever felt, thank you!"

12. Scheherazade

(No worries, that works. Raven, anything you'd like me to find in the examination?)

Scheherazade smiled warmly at Imo. "I'm glad to hear it. And, having demonstrated, I would like to give you a basic checkup if you're willing, captain. Three months isn't a permanent stay, but it's long enough to pick something up or pass it along, and no one wants to find out about that the hard way."

13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

The radio chimes in. "Unauthorized infections will be live blogged and broadcast colony-wide! The best get turned into skits for our annual comedy fest."

• Like x 1
  14. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

((maybe just a few small cuts or mishealed wounds.))

15. Scheherazade

"Sadly," Scheherazade added without missing a beat, one hand lightly brushing Raven's outstretched fingertips. "I'm not picking up anything other than the usual collection of scrapes and bruises, which I will of course be healing with your permission, captain. It seems that this year will just have to be reinterpretations of Monty Python skits again."

(Sorry if skipping straight to her doing the exam seemed godmoddy, I just didn't want to take too long.)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    • Like x 3
  16. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

"You have my permission Raven said, as she ran her hand along his. He had never heard of a healer like her, though this colony seemed to have its fair share of oddities.

((and with that i go to bed, I have to be at work at 7 am tomorrow, goodnight, let me know if any further information is needed))

17. Scheherazade

(Good night.)

Scheherazade nodded, and poured her power down through the point where they touched skin. It brought the body it ran through back to perfect health, and she withdrew with the satisfied feeling of a job done properly.

18. Ivy Of Kintsugi

Ivy Of Kintsugi Smol Fashion Designer | 18+

Ivy bounced a little.
    "Watching your powers work is always so cool! But you gotta go and like... Do stuff! Where was the application stuff again?"
    They look at the others, expecting someone who doesn't spend around seventy percent of their awake time buried neck deep in work to have an answer.

19. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Raven watched as the mechs sorted the last few boxes on the concrete pad, neatly ordered by purchaser and size. "Miss Kay, could you please announce that the mail is ready for everyone to pick up?" Raven looked down at his holopad, he just needed a check that the package was received and signatures to complete the transaction.

((Heading to work really soon, gonna leave this open for anyone who wants to grab a package until tomorrow sometime, if i'm not responding feel free to say that you checked and signed for the package and left with whatever you needed.))

• Like x 1
  20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

The radio buzzes briefly. "Warning! Warning! The mail is here! The mail is here! Please proceed to the mail, to pick up your mail! Don't delay!"

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice