==> Raven: Take flight (open rp)

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by NevermorePoe, Feb 28, 2016.

1. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Kit giggles while Tuppence runs over her hands, trying to cup them safely while letting them investigate. "It's great you have so many tiny friends!" she says once the long list of introductions are done. "I don't have many friends yet, but that's okay. I'll figure it out!"

2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

"Well, I'm your friend now, and so's Tuppence! Plus, all the other tiny friends seem to think you're cool."

3. paladinkit

Kit's eyes brighten, and a pink glow spreads through her hair. "Really! Awesome! That's... that's a lot of friends." She carefully helps Tuppence climb back to Em.

4. emythos

"Yep! So many friends!"
    En giggles as Tuppence snuggles back into their sleeve.

• Like x 1
  5. Captain Raven

Captain Raven Best Damn Captain you've Never heard of.

Raven' watched the exchange between the other two. "Do either of you have packages to pick up?" He looked on his list, he thought he saw something for a person named Em.

((also, i'm not gonna say all packages are picked up until about 10-12 tonight, us central time, or until everyone who's said they had a package so far has picked one up. Also, how do subaccount?))

• Like x 1
  6. emythos

"Oh, yeah! Yep, I've got packages!"
    Em detangled themself and moved closer.

7. Captain Raven

"Name please?" Raven asked, holding up his clipboard. "And i'll need your signature on my list to certify that you received the package.

8. emythos

"I'm Em!"
    They reached up to grab the clipboard and write their name.

9. Captain Raven

"All right, your packages are right over here." Raven said, gesturing towards a few packages at the end of the row nearest them. "Will you need help bringing them back to your place?"

10. emythos

"One sec, lemme check."
    They picked up the first package, and said, "Okay, can you put the next one on this one now?"

11. Captain Raven

Raven placed the next smallest package on top of that one. "Would you prefer I have one of my mechs follow you with the packages?

12. emythos

Em sighed.
    "Maybe, yeah. I'm sorta clumsy, so..."

13. Captain Raven

"I just thought it might be easier than carrying them home yourself." Raven said. "Atlas A-1 follow this person and deliver the packages to their house." Raven said. One of the mechs, about 7 feet tall buzzed back to life, walking to a few feet in front of em and holding out its hands, waiting. "Put yours on first and then i'll put mine on?

14. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

((@Kit, did you have any packages?))

15. emythos

"Ooh! Cool mechs are cool."
    And then, realizing they'd been asked something, "Sure!"
    Em handed the packages to the mech as carefully as possible.

16. Captain Raven

Raven set his on top, checking to see if there were any more, though he didn't see any. The mech will follow you as soon as you leave, but they're pretty slow, so keep that in mind. It won't move until you do though.

17. emythos

Em grins.
    "Thank you for the packages! I hope you have a really nice day!"
    With that, they bounce off to put their packages away, occasionally pausing to let the mech catch up.

18. Captain Raven

Raven pulled a folding chair out of a saddlebag on his atv, setting it up, it could be a while before anyone came to pick up more packages, unless. "Do you have any packages miss?" He asked the other person who'd been with Em.

19. paladinkit

Kit snaps out of her contemplation of the ends of her hair to look at the serious Captainy person. "Oh! No, I don't think so? It would be pretty funny if there were packages that would've had to've been shipped before I-" She gets stuck choosing between the phrases 'got here' and 'existed,' since both are in a way true, but then just shakes she head, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Anyway! I probably don't have anything. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone new had come with the ship."

• Like x 1
  20. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

"Come to think of it, I should have some medical supplies in there. I'd ordered a few we were running out of."

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice