Reach Heaven Through Violence (Kill Six Billion Demons)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Exohedron, Jun 20, 2016.

1. The Frood Abides

The Frood Abides Doesn't Know Where His Rug Is

I wonder how soon their little wager with MYSELF is going to become a problem, now...

2. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

[insert more incoherent screaming]

[of joy]

• Agree x 4
  3. Rehsepay

Rehsepay Teacup Dog

4. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

I'd cheer, but it turns out that Homestuck has completely ruined the "close-up of mouths followed by kissing" sequence for me.

• Witnessed x 4
  5. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

HELL YEAH!!!!

• Agree x 1
  6. The Frood Abides

[tenacious D voice] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Agree x 4
  7. The Frood Abides

I wasn't exaggerating about this, by the way. The Kyoko/Sayaka, Jaime/Brienne dynamic is one of my favorite things ever and I should have seen in advance that Allison/Cio was going to be this much of a Problem for me

• Like x 1
  8. The Frood Abides

there are seven fics in the tag on AO3

S E V E N

am I going to have to do this shit myself or what

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
  9. rats

ive had a fic in the works for a while now shhhh i should finish it and put it up at some point

• Agree x 2
  10. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

That's a pretty sweet looking halberd.

• Agree x 3
  11. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

THE NEW PAGE

holy fuckin shit holy shit

mother om is loosing her fucking shit

• Agree x 2
  12. rats

i wonder if she had a stockpile of her magic life fruit somewhere? she's v youthful, practically glowing

• Agree x 1
  13. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i'm not sure, she seemed very "i am going to die Very Soon" to me in her reactions to her husband being destroyed

so i am leaning towards "pure and sheer spite is a hell of a drug"

OH I FORGOT SOMETHING

she's also wearing an outfit that reminds me of the gun witch's outfit. v blue, compared to all her previous orange outfits

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Agree x 1
  14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

given K6BD rules that may literally be true.

15. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

Quoth the abbadon:

[​IMG]

(not spoiled because really, in ksbd that could be referring to Anyone)

• Like x 2
  16. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

From what I've seen of the K6BD universe, Magic Fruit is a chump path to immortality. Like, from what I've seen of Royalty and belief and Drunk Allison getting shit done, the best way to stop aging is to decide you're too great to get older. Half the stuff in this setting by deciding that you're going to Do The Thing, and if reality says you shouldn't, tell physics to heck off and do it anyway.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 2
  17. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

What if, with the above re: Royalty and will becoming real, the demiurges won't be among King!Allison's body count but her court? There's a lot, implicit and explicit, about the demiurges not being True Royalty, the whole reason Allison has her Magic Forehead Pimple is because they need an actual King and all because they're so shit at being capital-R-Royalty.

What if, instead of killing them Allison catalyzes them. Right now Mother Om is pissed as fuck, but she's pissed enough to (apparently) Will herself young. Mammon is rather apathetic outside of the importance of the Count and killing him... really doesn't seem to be the right option unless he and Mother Om actually fight and he requires a mercy kill. But otherwise? He's just an old man too obsessed with his fixation to notice his realms are rotting. He's not malicious or gleefully exploiting his people. The people living in the vault seem to be quite happy under him. If he can break out of his obsession with the count and gather his Will... perhaps he could become Royalty.

And Allison gets shit done, but she's not entirely willing to play by the rules (because Royalty)- she may be expected to kill the demiurges in her way but does that mean she will? She was willing to go a-murderin' on the way to the vault, but she wasn't really her (best) self. She just had her whole self-realization moment that she doesn't have to be that person. Perhaps when she wakes up it'll be time to put that into action.

• Like x 7
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  18. The Frood Abides

AUNTIE MAYA HAS A PARADE OF FOOLS TO LEAD

• Winner x 3
  19. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

im laughing so hard at mottom just.... doing that. like...so much for THAT architecture!

20. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

turns out Yre's not impregnable if u fly a fucking city into it

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice