Reasons My Kintsugijin is Crying, or; The Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Choco, Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

I realized that the zombie apocalypse au @antediluvian and are are playing with needs to be the future if our coffee shop au and you guys I feel so bad for our characters, they were supposed to be happy in the coffee shop world, why do we do these things to them?

• Like x 5
  2. Vierran

Vierran small and sharp

I got an 89 on a practical but I feel like I deserved to fail

3. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

this time @antediluvian came up with a reason why our characters like to dress as each other and i'm ;__;

• Like x 2
  4. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

snakes are so cute guys
    I just
    love them so much
    their flicky tongues and their snoots

eta: this video prompted this, by the way. this snake is named Waffle. and there's more videos, oh fuck

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    • Like x 6
  5. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

I binge watched the entirety of The OA and the ending... yeah.

6. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

This elephant finally gets to be free and happy after 50 years of torture in illegal captivity

• Like x 6
  7. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

okay so last night we opened our christmas presents because my parents are ridiculous (and time is an illusion anyway) and i was all prepared to just get the one gift i asked for, a really nice blanket-poncho thing (i'm wearing it rn & it's perf and cozy and u can still use your hands which is v important to me) and then all of a sudden my mom disappeared for a second and then she came back and was like, "okay, are you ready for your Real Gift now?" and i was like.... what?????

and then all of sudden my mom is handing me the box to a surface book and i'm actually literally in tears and just??????? oh my god???????

so anyway my parents are the best parents

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Like x 9
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I cry every time i see this ad. Tw: abuse and implied abuse

I wish i had had someone like her mom. My mom tried but a lot of the way she handled things could be considered its own form of abuse too

9. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@Choco I HAVE A SURFACE BOOK it's fucking awesome, congrats on your awesome gift!!!! idk what drawing programs you use but id be willing to help you out if you need stuff to get paint tool SAI running with the pen

• Like x 1
  10. Lambda

fucking hell, everything this week.
    power outage? cry
    video of a pitbull getting squeaky toys for Christmas? cry
    consider doing a writing challenge in 2017? cry, despite feeling no crying emotions in the least

• Like x 2
  11. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

i am exhausted and sick and this song is s o good

12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I'm in the ultra dimension and just
    Lillie standing up to Lusamine
    The entire "people aren't things, kids don't exist just to make you look better" lecture
    Lillie and gladion at all really, the ways they're both taking steps towards recovery

This game really isn't pulling any punches and I expected Lusamine to be awful since she first stepped onscreen but goddamn
    So much thanks to whoever went and did the research

• Like x 8
  13. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@Loq that entire section & how it deals with abusive parents was just... so.... *clenches fist*

LILLIE MY WONDERFUL GF IM SO SORRY BUT IM SO PROUD OF YOU

• Like x 2
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i just spent five minutes crying at Sandstorm. fuck you Finland. (but actually <3)

• Like x 2
  15. Lambda

I'm not really a homestuck anymore, I tell myself, weeping gently while listening to Overture. I'm totally over it, I insist.

;_;

• Like x 5
  16. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

My friend got me a dot-to-dot book for Christmas! I was really excited to start it but I can't find a sharpie. Well, I found several sharpies but they're all the wrong sized tip. Between going to the store and crying, crying seemed more manageable.

ETA: I went to the store after I stopped crying. All the employees were very friendly and said good morning, and now I have five sharpies with the correct tip. :D

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like x 6
  17. I screwed up trying to get to work this morning. It was far more icy than I thought, my car spun out and now I'm up against a hedge with no way to safely move the car. Hopefully no one will hit it. And dad fell on the stairs trying to come help me. And I'm gonna be hours late for work. I'm mad at myself and I think everyone else is, too.

18. This is going from bad to worse. Dad is furious, mom is upset, I had to call off work because I'm not handling the stress well AND can't drive the car right now. This is all my fault.

19. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

• Like x 2
  20. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry, @tickingnectarine. Witnessed, and an additional offer of hugs if wanted.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice