Reasons My Kintsugijin is Crying, or; The Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Choco, Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Current events in general, but also specifically looking at the lists of people murdered. It's not like I didn't know how many there are. It's just different to look at all the names laid out together in different lists. The fact that the lists have to keep being updated. The limited number of things I can do from where I am. I'm doing what I can. I just wish it was more.

• Agree x 4
    • Witnessed x 2
  2. Deresto

Deresto Took the last piece of pizza

I think my phone is finally giving up the ghost and I don't want a new one, nevermind the fact I can't afford one! It randomly freezes which I've been dealing with for months but now all of a sudden it straight up won't produce sound unless you use headphones and I'm gonna miss so many important calls and messages and I just fucking don't know how to fix it

Edit: nvm I found an app to fix it. I am still blubbering a bit, not a fun scare

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    • Witnessed x 5
  3. Acey

Acey breathtaking, heartbreaking

Mister Rogers. Just everything about him. I can’t help but tear up every time I read literally any story about the guy.

• Agree x 3
  4. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Watched yet another video essay about Satoshi Kon. The way that legacy got cut short so fast still makes my chest clench.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    • Witnessed x 4
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I stayed up all night sobbing uncontrollably because the mouse that got into my flat needs to go outside and can't stay and be my friend.

• Witnessed x 4
  6. Deresto

I am sick and I don't feel good and I hate this. Everything is bad and I hurt and cough so hard I hurt some more. Also I think I might have a fever and it's making my brain feel squish

• Witnessed x 6
  7. Deresto

*cries in childhood nostalgia*

IMG_20201023_124439_01~2.jpg

• Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice