Regency Romance In Space! (Jupiter Ascending)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Codeless, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

• Winner x 1
  2. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Honestly the amount of dedication put into that dress.... I don't even wanna know how expense this was.

• Agree x 1
  3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Cosplay level over 9000

• Agree x 2
  4. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

yessssssssss i love Jupiter Ascending, i saw it in theatres and then bought it in hd when it came out. i love movies that are unashamed about being grandiose to the point of being silly (see also the first Thor movie), and JA does that beautifully. also the whole thing is just #aesthetic for me-- a sci-fi space opera that DOESN'T HAVE A BORING MINIMALIST STYLE! i absolutely LOVE the Abrasax spaceships-- they don't need to worry about aerodynamics, so they make these ships that are almost like flying cathedrals, covered in gilt and ornamentation, and it's just such a cool look for a sci-fi film. also Eddie Redmayne wearing glitter and no shirt and doing the weird alternate whispering and shouting just. truly beautiful.

dat COSPLAY though O_O

• Agree x 6
  5. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I just really love the entire look of the movie. None of that iPhone aesthetic, instead everything is like almost oversaturated and there's color and bling and DETAILS everywhere just ahhhh

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

In conclusion, Caine is a Good Dog, and every Abrasax needs therapy.

• Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice