Reporting the mods

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by Athol Magarac, Oct 24, 2018.

1. mrozna

mrozna bloodthirsty hussar fuck

The tit pompoms... my god...

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

the thread appears to have gotten a rebooty

• Winner x 14
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

noooo

• Witnessed x 6
  4. Jove

Jove [ destination defenestration ]

Omfg the puffy pasties are killing me

so is autocorrect.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  5. Athol Magarac

Athol Magarac I prefer reading posts without a lot of topics.

I guess I don't understand the instructions because I got yelled at for doing that.

6. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I'm at a loss as to what you're even talking about, tbh, and really sick of the constant insinuations that mods did X mean thing, which are rarely backed up with evidence.

• Witnessed x 1
  7. Athol Magarac

8. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

A misunderstanding, obviously. Some mod hadn't gotten the word about the new subforum, I suppose.

• Agree x 5
  9. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Yeah, that would have mapped to around page 3 of this thread, which was before any real discussion had happened between mods (and I don't know if we'd pinned down a definite subforum name yet), and in a pretty chaotic time of year for a lot of us. It wouldn't have been the first time we got a confusing conversation initiated via reports, which we have said before is a clunky way to communicate if there are replies. Like, there's no way from my end to access that response that was sent. And, a recurring theme, that report reads as 'mild annoyance', not yelling, which was the accusation.

The domestic thread can be moved, it's not a big deal. Accusations with proof supplied late-if-ever are free to stop anytime, though.

• Agree x 2
  10. Athol Magarac

The subforum definitely existed before I reported that particular post. Even if it was not!yelling, I'm really tired of this 'tude where I'm made to feel like I'm doing something wrong when I'm not. This was definitely a case where they should have asked for clarification instead of responding like they did.

11. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

Athol. If it was saturday, that was literally the day it came into being, and you weren't being yelled at. You were being told not to have a conversation in reports because it is clunky. If you report it now, it'll be fine. It's the holiday season, people are busy, and a reminder that you have been consistently abusing the mods in the wiggler so like. They super are not obliged to keep giving you clarification that you have demonstrated and said in the past that you do not read, respond to with abuse if you respond to it at all, and that you read as yelling or "not!yelling" even when they're following your stated desired method of communications - blunt and without a lot of topics. This is not a thread to drag this stuff back into. You have a thread for that in meta.

• Agree x 10
  12. Athol Magarac

It was first-thing Sunday morning. I didn't even get an apology for them misunderstanding and making it out like I'm the one who did wrong.

I'm the one who isn't being listened to. I'm the one who gets wiggled when I'm just trying to defend myself, or if I try to talk about things that other people are allowed to talk about. Just because they keep provoking me isn't a reason to not be nice, but they have never been nice about it so it's still being held to a different standard. And even the slightest disagreement is considered "abuse" if it comes from me, but I'm constantly feeling like people go for the insults first.

13. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Oh hey, that's me.
    Yeah, I hadn't got the memo by that point. @Athol Magarac, sorry for jumping the gun on that one.

14. Athol Magarac

Thanks. Is there anything you would do differently in the future?

15. seebs

Interesting question. Speaking of which! You got someone to read through your wiggled posts. They've confirmed that your posts were in general abusive, that you were abusing the mods, and that the mods were not abusing you. Is there anything you would do differently in the future?

• Winner x 12
    • Agree x 2
  16. Athol Magarac

This thread keeps going without me, which is why I wanted it locked. Things got said that I couldn't defend myself against. If I had requested a ban, it wouldn't have been lifted at my request. I wouldn't have even made the request today except that it just keeps going and stuff that I didn't put here got put where I didn't want it.

If you had decided to ban me, I would write you and every other group the rejected me as ableist assholes. Which isn't your problem because I should have chosen to just believing that the world is kind to the neurodiverse now and getting hurt every time it turns out not to be true.

The best explanation I've gotten for if I did wrong in the wiggler was that "there's something in there that has this criteria" when I can't even guess what line they mean. Well, occasionally they'll point to a specific line, but most of the time is "you know what you did wrong" which is an absolute lie. Snitch even said that nothing works when giving a specific "this line is the problem" might work if they gave it enough of a chance.

Socially. most of my life has been just ghosting the moment I make too much of a mistake that they can't ignore it. I sorta-caught some accusation from Spock that other people with fucked-up childhoods eventually learned how to be social. What websites did you visit for instruction? How did you learn while shut away from society that wasn't your family?

Everything you said about my intentions was wrong. Spock is acting worse than me, and I wish she'd be more reasonable about it and not look so dehinged. I also wish that they had provided an example of what y'all wanted to see from me instead of being a caricature. I wish that my trying to insist that I'm not a bad person who deserves to be hurt didn't hurt anyone else, but there comes a point where sacrificing yourself impedes the ability to care for others.

17. Athol Magarac

Clarification?

18. seebs

No. Spock is not acting badly at all. She only looks "dehinged" to you.

No one's asserting that you're a "bad person who deserves to be hurt". You are, however, a person who constantly tries to hurt people. That's on you.

Get sober, get therapy.

• Agree x 9
  19. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I have personally given you multiple "just remove x and I'll approve this" as well as "this is x. I'm not letting x through"

So has Spock, Snitch, and Beldaran.

You just never* do anything with that information, so we don't see much of a point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes there are some in there inn which you try to say the same things over and over and we explained why the first time it came up.

*there have been a handful of times you took this advice, and the posts then made it through

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  20. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

Right let's fucking talk about this then, if this is what you're going to do.

Are you like, forgetting, that I went through the entire wiggler, and gave feedback on every single post in there. Are you forgetting that happened? Are you forgetting that people have told you directly "This line is the problem, remove it and the post will be fine" and you have just ignored that? Because you've done that, athol.

Oh you do not want to play this game with me, because I was kept as a legitimate goddamn prisoner for years by my family while they flagrantly violated the geneva convention and I managed to learn not to sexually harass and abuse other people somehow in the process!

YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH ME, ATHOL.

You have abused, sexually harassed, and harassed Spock. You have told her to kill herself. You have threatened to send her videos of you self harming. You have reacted, at every turn, with violence and hate, toward someone rejecting the boundary of "don't point out that I'm lying about you", which is what yours was, rather than "don't talk to me", which, if that was your boundary, you VIOLATED IT YOURSELF IN THE SHE-RA THREAD.

THIS, BY THE WAY, IS YELLING. I AM CURRENTLY YELLING AT YOU.

I have given you dedicated one on one attention, trying to give you examples of what I personally wanted to see from you. It's really not much, it's not hard, it's "STOP WISHING VIOLENCE ON OTHERS, STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING THEM, AND STOP BLAMING THEM FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS."
    YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HURT. NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE YOU HAVE HURT. TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH ME, ATHOL, YOU WILL LOSE

That time you said you hoped Lizardlicks would be murdered by Slenderman.

For gods sake stop rejecting shit just because it doesn't line up with what you want. Someone being somewhat terse and refusing to let you lie about them, is in fact in no way comparable to any of the abusive things you have done to Spock or the other mods. Get sober and get help from a professional.

• Agree x 12
    • Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice