Reporting the mods

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by Athol Magarac, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Athol Magarac

Athol Magarac I prefer reading posts without a lot of topics.

Too much. This thread went an entire nother page before I could respond to what was there. I'm not going to let you ruin christmas for me like you did thanksgiving.

2. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

What the reaction to being told you done something unacceptable should be:

"I'm sorry, I will try not to do that again."

what yours, consistently, has been:

"Here's why that was fine for me to do actually, why it was your fault, and you are actually hurting ME, and I'm going to intensify the fucking thing."

• Agree x 12
  3. supersneaky

supersneaky Member

Spock is acting fine. Spock is reasonable. Dehinged isn't a word, but congrats on calling her crazy, again.

• Agree x 8
    • Like x 1
  4. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

ALSO

"If you had decided to call the police after I shot up that school, I would write you and every other group that rejected me as ableist assholes" is a comparison of how that sounds that should resonate with you given your music choices.

It doesn't matter what your fucked up justification is for telling spock to kill herself, or for the sexual harassment, or the violent threats. It doesn't matter. It will not make the things you have done okay. Or like, less crimes actually for that matter. It's worth noting that more than a bit of your behaviour online on this forum has often fallen under the banner of "actual crime that you can be prosecuted for" because suicide baiting and sexual harassment is illegal actually.

This is not a threat to call the cops on you or anything like that, but it is extremely worth noting that you're trying to say that Spock documenting and refuting your lies about her is worse behavior than your actual ass crimes, and you should maybe consider that is, fucked up.

You have lashed out with intent to cause severe harm. You have documented that you want to cause people to suffer with your actions. If you were banned from this forum, it would be like slapping a restraining order on a stalker who has threatened you repeatedly. It would not be an act of ableism.

It doesn't matter if you Can't Help It, if you were to kill someone, that's still a murder.

This is a space where you can work on getting better and where, when you hurt someone, you can learn that the correct response is to try not to do that again. Nobody can force you to do this but like

I'm out of patience. I'm tired of being gentle and painstakingly explaining stuff and for you to keep trying to hurl awful things at me in response, and I imagine the mods who have had to do this shit in private while you abuse them are tired too.

I don't want you to suffer, I want you to get help and get better, because it seems like being you is miserable and terrifying and I empathize with that. But the help is not gonna come from randos online. You need to detox and get actual fuckin therapy and stop trying to hold your personal development hostage in exchange for people you've abused online Forgetting what you've done to them and pretending everything is fine actually to make you feel better.

• Agree x 13
  5. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

The Spock Who Stole Christmas.

• Winner x 14
    • Agree x 2
  6. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

Yeah that was mostly me, because you quoted me and then said some extremely hot bullshit.

By all means do self-care, but it's not on me if you started an argument with extremely offensive rhetoric and then couldn't handle me being upset at it. If your christmas is ruined, you ruined it your own damn self and should maybe think about that

eta
    : also your post was three posts before a new page. so, like. yeah.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Agree x 8
  7. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I'm on the road for most of today, I just stopped en route to feed myself, so I'm 99% not around. But for the sake of clarity, she had another post to tchgb this morning that I wiggled, largely for some alarming-ass school shooter apologia, which I'm not publishing without spoiler cuts and warnings.

I've come alarmingly close to a number of shootings, I've got a lot of friends who survived a school shooting, and it is profoundly disappointing to hear her pushing those talking points. I genuinely don't know if she'll get the point you're trying to make her, even though what you're saying is very valid and relevant.

• Witnessed x 12
  8. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

Please take care of yourself. And yeah I figured she might not but god I am at the end of my rope with trying to do more gentle explanations so BLUNT COMMUNICATION WITHOUT A LOT OF TOPICS IT IS

• Witnessed x 3
    • Like x 1
  9. Mysterious

Mysterious Active Member

well now someones gotta edit the "judicial" picture

• Winner x 10
  10. Snitchanon

Brief hiatus from flippancy to address something:

This is one of the strategies that didn't work.
    There are several times we have explicitly told you "this post, minus [section] would get through postmod. Make it again and I'll approve it"
    Your response was... to ignore it, because reading comprehension is something that you have never demonstrated.

Oh yes, absolutely.

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  11. Athol Magarac

12. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

What a fascinating thing to say. Does this mean that if we don't ban you, you won't call us ableist assholes?

• Winner x 1
  13. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

I can't see what those say, and for the last time

Stop doing this.

Check your posts for passive aggression. I'm not interacting with it anymore, and I've given you guides on rewording. You aren't an Innocent Victim Who Has Done No Wrong here, you've behaved incredibly abusively. Implying that you're being Considerate by not abusing us instead of like, just a decent person, is messed up and I'm not letting it slide.

• Agree x 9
  14. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

i glanced into this thread and saw that post and the format was so uttely broken i thought something had gone wrong with my internet on top of already-borked formatting and i made a noise like the hybrid of 'aaaaaaaaaaa' and a whalesong noise

• Witnessed x 4
  15. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

So, I want to clarify a thing. Maybe it will help.

Whether things are true or false does not depend on whether we like those things. Whether they are true or false matters.

The constant claims that Spock is abusive are dismissed because they are false. You may not feel that way. That doesn't matter. The claims are still false.

• Agree x 8
  16. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

Yeah im just gonna address something from spock's tchgb thread real quick, under a cut

@Athol Magarac HEY.

KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF. IT IS NOT IN ANY WAY APPROPRIATE TO IMPLY THAT YOU ARE FEELING ~ SO BULLIED ~ YOU ARE EMPATHIZING WITH ACTUAL MURDERERS. KNOCK IT OFF. THERE IS NO NUANCE HERE. READ SPOCKS POST ON THE MATTER AND NEVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN.

• Agree x 6
  17. Snitchanon

I think maybe what you’re getting at here is that we haven’t clarified anything in those threads. Well, you’ve already requested we don’t clarify anything in those threads, and ignored or argued with everything we’ve said in them.
    Also every explanation we give is a jumping board for you to go on bizarre tangents, so we don’t.

There is no code.
    There is the tiniest bit of consideration for the personhood of others and their right to not be randomly sexually harassed and abused.
    It’s really not that hard, except for you apparently.

Hahahaha.
    Oh piss of, you whiny, self-entitled git. This is an incredibly disingenuous framing of your continued attempts to abuse us and refusal to accept or acknowledge any criticism ever.

• Agree x 6
  18. Athol Magarac

Prove it. You constantly misread what I say.

Code:
    [QUOTE="Snitchanon, post: 873550, member: 41"]There is no code.[/QUOTE]
    What's this called then? I'm sorry, I thought computer-stuff was called code.

Ah, so when I complain about it, I need to use "I don't have personhood" because the abuse is constant.

19. Snitchanon

Do your own damn homework.

Oh yeah, that code. Since you’ve asked for ‘the code words’ for how to get your post unwiggled in the past, I assumed you were asking about that.

It appears in the reply box whenever you try to quote a post, so I don’t know why you keep asking for it.

I mean, yeah, you pretty constantly try to abuse other forum members. That’s definitely a thing you do, and it’s a big move for you to admit to it.

• Winner x 2
  20. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

I am 99% sure she's saying that she is recieving constant abuse, rather than admitting to her own abuse.

Hey Athol, can you just, do that for me real quick. Can you acknowledge, without passive aggression, without self-flagellation, without any excuses, that you have been acting very abusively toward the mods? Just, prove you can do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice