Reporting the mods

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by Athol Magarac, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

No.

That is not what you were asked to do.
    Furthermore, there is lots of blaming of others in your 'apologies', which undermines their entire purpose.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

You have been told, multiple times, in various phrasings and levels of annoyance, that self flaggelation and guilt tripping have no place in an apology. You are not being yelled at. You are being corrected by people, and told to try better.

• Agree x 3
  3. Athol Magarac

Athol Magarac I prefer reading posts without a lot of topics.

I can't leave. If I go outside, people will see me flailing and twitching and I'll get locked up. And I don't have anyone to talk to because the thing I'm not allowed to talk about.

And there are tears. Fuck me.

4. IvyLB

this may come across as very infantilizing and dumb, but i am 100% serious: do you have colored pencils or crayons or chalks or something?
    If you do, I find it often helpful to shut off the computer for a few hours, turn on some music and doodle nonsense on scrap paper until i feel better.

I will be honest this is likely my last attempt to offer you a productive way to disengage, because I am really not a fan of how you make this thread and the mods responsible for your emotions. You're an adult and no one is forcing you to be here on kintsugi.seebs.net. If you don't like your time here, log off and find someone else to talk to. That's how the internet works.

• Agree x 10
  5. Athol Magarac

I have plenty of art supply, just no room to use them. I do need to make a meatloaf, which can be done on top of the stove.

6. Athol Magarac

Oh, and turning off the computer and playing music are very contradictory. I'm not at mom's house anymore, so I can't figure out if the phonograph still works.

7. Athol Magarac

It got wiggled, but I said the complete opposite several times including this morning.

8. Snitchanon

The repeated attempts at self-flagellation got wiggled for the reasons that have been already enumerated to you.

• Witnessed x 2
  9. IvyLB

i'm sure there were reasons for that wiggling, and also it's really not like i can mindread or divine what the contents of the wiggler are.
    If you have a smartphone, you can use that to access music. Youtube has a big library of chill video game soundtracks you can use for focus and relaxation.
    I personally am very partial to the soundtrack of the Dragon Age Series, or that of The Witcher 3. Skyrim also has a very nice orchestral atmospheric soundtrack that works great for drawing and cleaning and cooking alike.
    If you are more of a fan of electronic music, Toby Fox's Undertale and Delta Rune have excellent sountracks.

• Agree x 2
  10. Athol Magarac

Saying that I'm responsible for my own emotions is self-flagellation, gottit.

What happens on the backend on the thing I'm not allowed to talk about?

11. Snitchanon

It is not, and that is not what made those posts unacceptable.

I have no idea, because I don't know what you're talking about.

• Witnessed x 2
  12. Snitchanon

Also, for the record, the thing you tend to end up saying is "I should just have ignored it when Spock bullied me" which is not taking responsibility for your own emotions.

• Agree x 5
  13. Athol Magarac

Did people not tell me that it's my own fault for getting angry at someone?

14. Athol Magarac

Does "I got so desperate to make it stop that I made threats" mean bullying?

15. Snitchanon

No, that is what your bizarre misunderstanding of the written word gave you
    The answer is that it is not necessarily your fault but it is definitely not Spock's, and your emotions are your own responsibility.
    So, say, if you are angry at someone who isn't wronging you, you should disengage and find something else to do in order to calm down.
    Not insist continually that it's Actually All Spock's Fault.

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  16. IvyLB

nnnno?
    People are telling you that your emotions are valid, but lashing out at someone is unacceptable.
    The productive way to deal with anger is to try and talk about what is causing the anger so that misunderstandings can be cleared up
    or
    to walk away from the source until you can engage productively and reasonably.

• Agree x 7
  17. Snitchanon

It means you are saying that it's Spock's fault for your actions.
    Which isn't true.

And using threats like the ones you made to try to control people is never acceptable.

• Agree x 5
  18. Athol Magarac

So you wiggled me for doing what people wanted?

I keep saying that it's my fault I got angry.

Wait, you're saying that 0=on and then saying that 1=on.

19. Snitchanon

No.

No, you keep blaming Spock, for instance by saying things like:
    No.

• Witnessed x 2
  20. Athol Magarac

So it's not my fault that you(group) decide to keep wiggling shit. And you(group) threatening to keep wiggling things unless I stop doing the complete opposite of what I'm being wiggled for isn't acceptable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice