Retroactive note: TCHGB now post-moderated

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by the_admin_seebs, Oct 17, 2017.

1. the_admin_seebs

the_admin_seebs Benevolent Dictator

So we apparently somehow never thought to actually mention this, but a while back we changed That Could Have Gone Better to be post-moderated in general, because we kept having problems with people being unsure who was or wasn't invited to threads, or when it was okay to jump in, and we thought "what if we applied the filter preemptively". And in some parallel universe, we also thought to mention the thing, rather than having several separate people ping us to say "hey wait did i screw up and end up on post moderation?"

To clarify: If you were actually being put on post moderation, you'd be told directly. And no, you didn't screw up, we did. Sorry.

• Informative x 6
    • Like x 2
  2. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Has anyone else gotten multiple alerts about this thread being created?

My theory is it’s traveling back in time to warn us about the change right after it happened. Or maybe before.

• Informative x 5
    • Agree x 1
  3. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

probably because the thread exists in tsm, despite having a redirect link thread in tghgb

• Informative x 2
  4. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

"yes, and as you can see in the pre-Scratch forum guidelines..."

... nevermind i'll see myself out

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 2
  5. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

that makes me feel a lot better about potentially using this forum so thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice