REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

t h e b e a mn s

Also that ear is a good triangle, congratulations to canadian politician dalton mcguinty, elected on his platform of floof, beans, and covering ones face with a paw

• Agree x 5
  2. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]

leg

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 5
  3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Paint him like one of your french dogs XD

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    • Agree x 5
  4. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

IMG_1226.JPG
    sideways mountain goat

• Winner x 13
  5. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@Everett I'm glad I'm not the only one to be making Dalton McGuinty jokes when @hyrax posts pics

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  6. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

for the record i love the Dalton McGuinty jokes, because i like to imagine that while i'm at work my cat is holding down a seat in the Canadian parliament

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 3
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

play? play??

FB_IMG_1504973714284.jpg

• Winner x 9
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  8. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Ahh, just realized I never got around to posting these here the way I meant to. Here, have a horrible old woman whose main life skills are overwhelming cuteness and looking away just as I click the button to take a picture

[​IMG]

her name is trail mix, because she's a mutt and i rescued her on a trail while i was on a hike with friends. we found her on a (small) mountain out in the country, in an area that was mostly kill shelters. i knew i could persuade my mom to adopt her with just the power of dogs, but my dad is made of sterner stuff. BUT i knew he was weak against puns, so. TRAIL MIX. for my sins, the name stuck

[​IMG]

she looks away because she is even less of a people pleaser than your average cat. also probably.... literally two thirds of that volume is fluff. she is a skinny little rat beast under that. the dent in her fur near her butt? That's a spot that was shaved for surgery, and the bottom of that dent is close to where her ACTUAL back starts.

[​IMG]

a highly bendable, squishy rat beast. she's very good at car rides, because she just Does Not Care about anything that isn't food, and spends all her time lying down and sleeping anyways. she never gets sick either. but after about four hours or so she decides she is DONE and starts doing this irregular ear-splitting yip-yowl thing, which I can imitate flawlessly, to the displeasure of my parents and brothers

[​IMG]

a few days before this, she had surgery on her stomach and back to remove lipomas, and the incisions were brute force stapled shut because she is Old and the less time under anesthesia, the better. she's like fourteen, has arthritis, and has staples in her stomach and back. but then, the moment she was left to her own devices, she put HERSELF in this position

also please note her lying right in the middle of a doorway. she ALWAYS DOES THAT. if you move her, there's a 90% chance she'll have relocated back to a doorway the next time you look. on the funny upside, it meant she blocked my grandpa out of his bathroom and he's too old to bend over and move her, and she has NEVER listened to commands, and it was pretty hilarious to watch him expecting her to listen, like she cares about PEOPLE or something

[​IMG]

she's COMPLETELY uninterested in pleasing people, and doesn't consistently care enough to even bark when she needs to go out, and she does things like eat an entire box of tea (including cardboard) or half a bag of candy corn. but..... that floof. those big melty eyes. the grinchy paws. this is an animal that was tail0r-made to worm its way into the hearts of mortal men. she's too powerful. she is a menace who repays your love with indifference and demands for food, and it doesn't even matter, she's just too cute.

• Winner x 17
    • Like x 1
  9. hyrax

tried to take a cute pic of Dalton but i caught him mid-yawn
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg

CHOMP SON

• Winner x 11
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

that pic is giving me serious cozy vibes, i'm deeply into it

• Agree x 4
  11. hyrax

he loves snuggling on my legs and it's super cozy! (also it's cool enough here at night now for my fleece pj pants, for extra coziness)

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  12. hyrax

(sorry for the Dalton spam)
    so USUALLY Dalton meows like a normal cat. however, when he wants to be fed, he does this weird ragged scraggly sounding meow. even while he's also purring. and i finally captured it on video! this is what i wake up to, every single morning:

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Don't apologize for Dalton spam, it is excellent, excellent spam. And what a sound!! A very raspy request for breakfast!

• Agree x 6
  14. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

[​IMG]

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

• Agree x 7
  16. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Im visiting mom and doggy
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 13
  17. hyrax

what a happy pupper!

• Agree x 5
  18. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Screenshot_20170920-204045.png

Hes wearing socks

• Winner x 8
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 3
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Aunt and cousin in law got two kitties! Little girls! I only got pics of one but I think they are both torties

signal-2017-09-22-131657.jpg
    Blotchy baby

• Winner x 17
    • Agree x 1
  20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

A good smol

• Agree x 11
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice