REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.0%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.4%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    29.8%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    47.7%
  9. ....texture

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    62.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i learned a new word today :P

• Like x 2
  2. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

[​IMG]
    um, excuse me ho.

• Like x 9
    • Winner x 1
  3. applechime

how DARE!!!!!!

(i love this tiny furious catte...... boop the snoot!!! do it For Me...)

• Like x 3
  4. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Ladies, gentlemen, and otherwise, I present to you - The Many Derp Faces of Lupin Getting Petted
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thankyou, thankyou, I'll be here all evening :P

• Like x 6
  5. PotteryWalrus

Also having read what I missed in this thread - Lupin is SUPER neotenic. Not only does she have that cute shortened face, she used to 'suckle' and knead my shirts right up until middle age, her ears didn't really properly prick up like adult cat years until she was at least a year old, and she still has a kittenish pink spot on her lip above her chin.

When I was younger - I've had her since I was 11 years and she was ten weeks old - I used to carry her around all the time. She still has a habit of doing what I call 'koalaing' - clinging to my shoulder with the claws of her forepaws so that I can more easily do other stuff while holding her without fear of her falling off XD

• Like x 7
  6. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Why didn't I know about this thread earlier oh my god so many cute pets
    HERE TAKE MY CONTRIBUTION

This is Mustang. He is a ridiculous clingy noodle and I love him. He is not very good at being a Cat but he is precious. He absolutely loves belly rubs, and if you scratch him in a specific spot behind his ears his foot will start twitching, and he drools all over everything. Have I mentioned he's very clingy? He gets upset if he can't snuggle at least a little bit. If he's snuggle deprived, he will follow you around and every time you look at him he'll start flopping around and specifically trying to look cute. I've tested this using my phone camera. If he thinks you're not looking he doesn't flop and Look Cute. But the minute you look he'll start cleaning his face and rolling around because he knows
    Also, he's scared of like everything. Including the dark. He won't go anywhere in the dark unless someone goes with him.

My little brother named him, btw. And no, he's not named "Mustang" after the horse term. He's named after the car. My brother named our cat after a type of car. It's the dorkiest name and I love it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is him doing the Cute thing. Look at this floppy dork.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Snuggle time with Mustang! He literally burrowed his way under my arm and then flopped down like this. There is no denying the cuddlemonster.

[​IMG]
    This is what he does when I'm on my computer and he doesn't think I'm paying enough attention to him. Yes, he's sitting on the back of my office chair. Sometimes he would then climb up onto my shoulders if I didn't take the hint.

I miss him a lot, he's still back at my parents' house until I get an actual apartment of my own.

• Like x 15
  7. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

2016-06-12 17.26.04.jpg 2016-04-17 01.52.18.gif 2016-04-27 23.11.44.jpg

• Like x 16
  8. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

@Allenna what are the names of these beautiful cats???? tell them they're perfect.

@PotteryWalrus chloe totally "suckles" even tho she's a big grown up three year old. i put it down to her shitty up bringing but that might just be me anthropomorphising her like a terrible bad human. still it's ADORABLE until it's 6am and she's trying to fake-suckle my face x.x

@applechime the snoot........... is boop!!!!!

• Like x 5
  9. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

@Allenna your kitties are distressingly elegant, please tell them this

• Like x 4
  10. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

My pretty, prissy little princess! She has this... way of carrying herself and placing her paws that's always super adorable and elegant, but it's hard to capture because any paws close to her body get swallowed by floof (she's seriously skinny as a rat under there), and 99% of the time when she notices you taking a photo, she's all AAAA ANXIETY WHAT DO. But here she is, surprisingly calm, surveying her domain

0618161319~2.jpg

I tucked it in closer around her and added the other door snake too, to make a mini cave-nest-thing, and she actually went into it several times and was elegant and poised, but I was busy with party prep by then and wasn't able to take better pictures

• Like x 12
  11. applechime

i love these beautiful soft cats and i love this elegant old woman with beautiful pink toesies and i love pets!!!! i love them!!!!
    edit:
    WELCOME TO THE THREAD, IT IS MY HAPPY PLACE!!!!! thank you for your BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTION!!!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    • Like x 7
  12. Allenna

The orange kitty is Pumpkin. He adopted me on Halloween in 2003ish. The other one is Matilda (I call her Tilly), she adopted me when I lived in a carpy college apartment for year in 2005. I will tell them though I think they know. XD

They are secretly doofs I can just never catch it on camera.

• Like x 4
  13. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I got a Missy pic with my webcam:
    Snapshot_20160622.PNG

• Like x 8
  14. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

FLUFFER PUPPER

• Like x 4
  15. Allenna

[​IMG]
    have pumpkin in 'action'

• Like x 18
  16. Ryncoon

Ryncoon Well-Known Member

Pet brag time?! Yesss!
    This is my doge, Gabe. He's 16 this month and very creaky but still acts like a puppy.

[​IMG]
    ^^^With my niece, who decided if he was going to sit at the corner, so was she. (So cute!!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He does NOT like to be photographed, and has figured out that the phone does that.
    [​IMG]
    A picture of a picture of when he was a puppy and we first met him!
    [​IMG]
    And one of my favorite pics of him! Okay, done with dogspam! (For nooowwww....)

• Like x 7
  17. PotteryWalrus

This is my lap tonight:

[​IMG]

Quiet evening in with my oldest friend, what more could a guy want? XDD

• Like x 10
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

These pictures are not loading for me and I am MOST DISTRESSED. :::<<<

• Like x 2
  19. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

Totally forgot I had this pic:

goofygato.jpg

Mom's cat Gato hamming it up for the camera.

• Like x 9
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@Lerxst your mom's cat is named cat, i am amuse. also, what a pretty, squinty cat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice