REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

A multitude of beans

• Agree x 9
  2. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

beananza

• Agree x 10
    • Winner x 2
  3. NorthernRiver

NorthernRiver Member

pic my mom sent me of the doggo, Brewster Screenshot_20190701-135423_Snapchat.jpg

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 1
  4. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

NEW KITTIES :D

The gold-spangled tortie is Cinders, and the black voidlet is her brother Jet :D They're four month old kittens who were found by the side of a road and handed into a local rescue. They've been SUPER shy when we visited them and yesterday when we first got home they refused to leave their carrier for more than 0.5 seconds until after everyone had gone to bed - but as of this morning they were both out and charging around like relatively normal kittens :)

They're still a lil timid and startle easily, especially if you're standing up near them, but I have full confidence they'll rapidly come on in leaps and bounds with copious application of toys and treats :D

Photo editing_Cloud20190706_3.jpg Photo editing_Cloud20190706_2.jpg Photo editing_Cloud20190706_1.jpg Photo editing_Cloud20190706.jpg

EDIT: paging @applechime because Jet will probs look a lot like Steve when he grows up :3

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    • Winner x 12
    • Like x 2
  5. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Parents went on vacation so the beastie is visiting with me.

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 3.34.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 3.34.14 PM.png

• Winner x 15
    • Like x 1
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

What lovely eyes

• Agree x 7
  7. idiomie

idiomie I, A Shark Apologist

she decided she wanted after dinner cuddles
    morrigu.jpeg
    also she's gotten BIG since we adopted her. she and her sister were barely over 7 lbs back in march. Kisara is just over 8 now, but Morrighan is 9.5 - she's big enough i have to actually sit up and/or get off the bed to pick her up when she wants to join us

• Winner x 12
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. PotteryWalrus

9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

So playful and pouncing

• Agree x 1
  10. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

my boyfriend got a puppy! a 10-week-old shih tzu, tentatively named Max. he is friendly and sweet and adorable... but it's hard to tell because he's also black (with tuxedo markings!) and floofy, and boyfriend doesn't have access to a good camera.

pupper.png pupper1.jpg pupper2.jpg

but today he finally got a picture of his face, kind of! look, there's a dog in there!

pupperface.jpg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    • Winner x 14
  11. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

aaaaa look at the flower face <3

• Agree x 6
  12. I love Max!

• Agree x 4
  13. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

behold: Dog
    [​IMG]
    her name is Kita and i’ve had her since she was born - her mom was our first dog. she’s about 13 now and less bouncy but still a Very Good Girl (and mellow enough to walk off-leash!)
    [​IMG]
    dog!!

• Winner x 14
  14. PotteryWalrus

Tell Dog I love her

• Agree x 8
    • Like x 1
  15. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

i have done so; she said “snurf”

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    • Winner x 10
    • Like x 2
  16. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

IMG_20190712_011724_214.jpg

I have encountered a cryptid while visiting mom

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    • Winner x 11
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  17. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I'm petsitting for my parents for the next week-plus, so I thought I'd introduce all of you to the Geriatric Pet Club

IMG_20190714_110442936.jpg IMG_20190714_110406234.jpg
    Molly is 10 or 11 years old - she's a mutt we found as a puppy, temporarily fostered while we looked for her family, and ended up adopting. She's the youngest and most hale of the club, which is frankly hilarious given that she's the most genetically disadvantaged. Molly is the classic counterexample to hybrid vigor, as whatever cross(es) she is were pretty obviously not well supervised, leading to a disproportionate build that led to early arthritis, and an incredibly anxious disposition. She's mellowing into older age fairly well, though, partly because losing some of her sight and hearing has made her less hypervigilant for Threats.

IMG_20190713_132654092.jpg IMG_20190713_132706612 (1).jpg
    Bailey is a red-gold golden retriever, 13 or 14 years old. She has some pretty severe mobility challenges due to arthritis in her back and hips, and prefers to spend most of her time laying in one spot and looking pretty. She's also mostly deaf, and probably losing some of her vision, and over the last few years her voice has cracked so her bark is more of a hoarse whisperbark, which sounds cute unil she's doing it incessantly because you needed to go get food from the kitchen and she'd rather you just come back immediately rather than make her get up to follow you. She's sweet, but difficult, which isn't very different from her entire life tbh :)

IMG_20190713_132900625.jpg IMG_20190713_132857583.jpg
    Zephraim is a 16 or 17 year old cat. He's determined to outlive kidney failure & thyroid issues, and seems to be enjoying the endless pampering that comes with knowing we don't know how long we have him. He's been temperamental most of his life, but he's also mellowed this last year. So far this trip he just wants to lurk near me and keep checking to make sure I'm not Mom, and he's handled the necessity of me carrying him to his food station (he's too blind and wobbly in balance to use the ramp anymore) with much more grace than I expected.

• Winner x 11
    • Like x 5
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

What a lovely group of madams and mister! Pls give much pets

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 1
  19. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

[​IMG]

the cat expands to fit the available space

(hermes warms my tum)

• Winner x 14
  20. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

what a good lad

He is upside down also which i appreciate

• Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice