REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.0%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.4%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    29.8%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    47.7%
  9. ....texture

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    62.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Like x 1
  2. Ink

Ink Well-Known Member

Image0274.jpg Primrose examines her 1st birthday gifts from my sis-in-law.

My baby! All grown up.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    • Like x 10
  3. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Hello friends with dogs, it is fireworks season in the US! Here is an article I found about how to wrap your dog with an ace bandage to reduce anxiety.

Edit: I did this tonight and while my dog was still anxious and wanted to be with me, he wasn't whining and shaking like he normally does with fireworks and thunder, so I think I can consider it a success.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Like x 8
  4. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

see, I've never needed to do anything with my dog. she doesn't even react to the loud noises of gunshots or fireworks, she just...lays on the floor and sometimes lifts her head to look around, as though wondering where the noise came from.

• Like x 1
  5. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

i stayed over at my best friend's place last night. this morning, he said that we should spend the afternoon at the lake across the street from his new house. long story short: the lake is fucking FILLED with ducks and ducklings

i had a really really good day :)
    the march of the ducklings.jpg the whole gang's here.jpg THEY APPROACH.jpg peep peep peep peep.jpg PEEPING INTENSIFIES.jpg IM HAVING A RLY RLY GOOD TIME.jpg I LOVE THESE DUCKS SO MUCH.jpg

(my hair looks gross because it was in that weird in-between-wet-and-dry stage, pls withhold hair related judgement)

ANYWAY

i had a REALLY REALLY good day :) :) :)

• Like x 14
  6. LadyNighteyes

I missed out on my opportunity to see this dog this year, but I remembered I had some pictures of him, so here's one:
    Snapshot_20150911.PNG
    He is big. He is brown. He wears two collars for some reason and often a bandanna. He does not believe in personal space and kept climbing into my bed in the middle of the night when I got up to use the bathroom. He is Good Dog.

• Like x 9
  7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

What is his name? 0:

8. LadyNighteyes

Kody.

• Like x 2
  9. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

not one of my monsters, but was on writtenkitten.net and the pic that just came up was this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    • Like x 3
  10. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I saw my cat sleeping like this, and my third or fourth thought (after exclamations of delight and hushed awe) was that I needed to share this to @applechime's thread.
    IMG_20160709_032324607.jpg

that face
    those paws
    that fluff

• Like x 14
    • Winner x 1
  11. applechime

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! look at that angel omg omg omg........ I HOPE KITTY IS HAVING A GOOD DREAM.......

edit: HOLY SHIT!!!! LOOK AT THAT SINGLE TOE BEAN!!!!!! it is SO PINK!!!!!

i can't handle this

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Like x 6
  12. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

there are actually two beans visible in this picture: one pink, one black. my fluff baby has mismatch toes <3

• Like x 4
  13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

That is too adorable

14. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Uploading a few photos through my iPad so let's see how they pan out.
    I present to you my earpuffs, Polo and his dad Pistachio.
    image.jpeg

Polo the younger was inspecting me on the floor last week and I took the opportunity to scratch his weak spot. Not pictured: his sounds of contentment, a mix between a sigh and a little "grnf".

image.jpeg

This photo is from 2013, when I found Pistachio on my pillow even though he's not allowed on the beds, and he was so cute that I resettled my Pikachu plush against him and took the photo. I can contemplate images like this for a long, long time.

image.jpeg

This image was last week or so! I was working at my desk and computer and Polo decided that he would climb up. It was a bit awkward and he took some time to find a position he liked, which coincidentally made it very hard to work without disturbing him, but it was so worth it. Look at his pureness. He doesn't even like hugs but he was perfectly happy here.

• Like x 8
  15. LadyNighteyes

I went out to check my laundry and found a pancake on top of the couch. My camera is as useless as ever, but I got at least one picture that looks vaguely okay:
    pancake.JPG

• Like x 10
  16. applechime

OHHHHH look at that WARM BOY........ oh my gosh oh my gosh look at his face all tucked in, look at him, look at him.... ARE YOU LOOKING???? look at his shirt

also please please please put your face in that pancake's fur ASAP, the future of your nation depends on it. also the future of my heart

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    • Like x 1
  17. LadyNighteyes

The pancake also kept spreading out even flatter when I came out afterward. And repositioning itself by a foot or two along the back of the couch.

It was pretty funny, because he's up there a lot, but normally he's a standard catloaf with big ol' haunches sticking up. Whereas this time he apparently reverted entirely to liquid.

• Like x 3
  18. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

we're going to be kitten sitting next week! will post photos then!

• Like x 2
  19. LadyNighteyes

FTFY

• Like x 2
  20. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice