REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    44.0%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.7%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    48.0%
  9. ....texture

65 vote(s)
    43.3%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    63.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'm dogsitting an army of Yorkshire Terriers this week, consisting of three illegally tiny muppets (they literally weigh 3 pounds each), one normal-sized one who is extremely photogenic and constantly looks like an aging king witnessing the fall of his kingdom, and one weird mutant who is a certified purebred yorkie but inexplicably grew up to look much more like a West Highland Terrier, a breed that is twice the size and a different color.
    a muppet.png
    Look at this. How is this a real animal.

• Winner x 6
    • Agree x 2
  2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

hey who wants handfuls of photos of my cat from the last 6 months or so
    here he is being upcat
    [​IMG]

here he is being upcat again but with razor wire
    [​IMG]

here he is looking at a bug
    [​IMG]

here he is being so soft and snuggly
    [​IMG]

here he is getting memed by my friend for being upcat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here he is high as a kite after getting the majority of his teeth removed due to bad genetics
    [​IMG]

here he is a radical skateboard dude
    [​IMG]

here he is with my friend's two cats while I was in Texas
    [​IMG]

here's the picture I commissioned of him from a different friend
    [​IMG]

and here he is at the park today!!
    [​IMG]

*stuffs embarrassingly long reel of photos back in my wallet* my son <3

• Winner x 14
    • Like x 2
  3. LadyNighteyes

This humongous floofmonster lives down the street, and for a long time after we moved here we didn't know his name. So, up to that point, we called him by his most notable trait: the fact that he keeps casually trying to walk inside any time he sees that we left a door open.
    the home invader.png
    After quite some time knowing him only as "The Home Invader," we eventually discovered that his name is Loki. We also discovered that he does this to everyone's house.

• Winner x 14
    • Like x 2
  4. LadyNighteyes

I am shocked to discover that I had not previously posted pictures of the gigantic ludicrous muppet dog belonging to a friend of my mom's who I've dogsat for a few times.
    sweet and beauteous face.png
    She is an English Sheepdog, and despite her face being built for expressions of kind and gentle sorrow, her personality is built for shenanigans. She is like 70% leg and is the single most muppetlike creature I have ever seen in my life.
    leggy.png
    She gets the zoomies so hard that her yard currently looks like a Motocross track, still hasn't figured out that she shouldn't jump on people, and likes to steal your things and hold them for ransom when she's bored.

She's been WAY more manageable this time than on previous occasions, because there's another dog here right now, so she has someone else to engage in backyard guerilla warfare with besides me. Here she is experiencing the worst thing that has ever happened to anyone (another dog gets a tummy rub):
    agony and sorrow.png

• Winner x 12
    • Like x 1
  5. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

Roy01292023c.jpg

Roy is very cute and wants to be everyone's friend. Sadly he expresses friendship by jumping on people. (He is usually good about not jumping on *me* but other people he decides he wants to befriend are fair game. He's been getting better about it though!) He's currently under the impression that "drop it" means "stop what you're doing" rather than "drop the unknown item you are trying to eat."

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice