REVEAL YOUR PETS 2 ME >:3c

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by applechime, Apr 17, 2016.

?

what is best part

1. toes

60 vote(s)
    39.7%
  2. tum

65 vote(s)
    43.0%
  3. soft ears

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  4. Snoot

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  5. blep

74 vote(s)
    49.0%
  6. snif snif snif snif

67 vote(s)
    44.4%
  7. honour

45 vote(s)
    29.8%
  8. beans

72 vote(s)
    47.7%
  9. ....texture

66 vote(s)
    43.7%
  10. sweet and beauteous face

95 vote(s)
    62.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

Many Important Pictures of my fluffs, feat. both of them munching, Gus being adorable, Horace being an orb, and both being dorks
    0729161822a.jpg 0727161631a.jpg 0726161020c.jpg 0726161020b.jpg 0726161019b.jpg

• Like x 8
  2. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

this thread is my very favourite place on the internet <3 <3 <3 i love tubcat and newdog and furnoodles and grim sidewayscat and complaincat and interfering origamicat. i love them all :')

EDIT: AND PIGGUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    • Like x 6
  3. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Complaincat is pretty weird. She complains whenever I'm giving attention to her brother and not to her, but looks at me in Alarm and Horror if I try to touch her.

Garrus is a floof that loves belly rubs and tried to groom my hair the last time I laid my head on his tummy.

• Like x 5
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

melanie smol basket.png

• Like x 15
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

someone ping me later to post pics of our fat pitbull because i keep meaning to and keep forgetting.

• Like x 5
  6. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

pitbull pls.

• Like x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

sorry, i was out, here is the sausage:

shelley outside small.png
    shelley stuck.png

iphone 32714 326.JPG

bombi younger small.png

• Like x 13
  8. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Not my dog, but my cousins'! I don't quite remember much about our first sheltie, but our second (also now deceased) was BIG for a sheltie (a whopping 25 pounds :P). I don't know how much Daisy weighs, but she looks about half Marble's size, and she is the teeniest, FLOOFIEST floof. Sheltie grinchy paws annoy my aunt, so she has my cousins keep Daisy's feet trimmed close, but the rest of her is pure, natural, swallow-a-small-child fluff!

0729161136~2.jpg

For context, her actual ribcage is about the size of my brother's hand here, as in he is literally holding her steady by her tiny little ribcage.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    • Like x 12
  9. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Oh my god. I am dead of floof.

• Like x 2
  10. applechime

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THESE DOGS

!!!!!!!

there's a goblin and a meatloaf and a feather duster and. And i'm so sad, why don't i have a dog....... why don't i have three dogs??

@Deresto at your earliest convenience i humbly request that you tip that fat pitbull over on her(?) side. just. tip her right over and make her roll a bit. give her a tum rub. do it for me. do it for your country

• Like x 6
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

if you tip her over she panics and starts thrashing her feet in an attempt to right herself. it's really funny because she knows the roll over trick and she just thrashes like an upturned cockroach until she completes the roll. she also does roll over automatically if you're holding food and tell her to lay down. i'll give her tum rubs next time she lays down herself though.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    • Like x 4
  12. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herding doggies! they are bestest (except my brother's mop Simon, who is a spoiled brat and a jackass who won't take his medication even when we put it in chicken nuggets)(this dog has more meds than a human cancer patient and has convinced my brother that he'll only accept them in the best bribes anyone can find and apparently chicken nuggets aren't good enough anymore)(sry, my post squeeing over your mop turned into venting about the world's most coddled brat)

@applechime I'm just gonna leave this here:

• Like x 1
  13. sooooo it turns out that i have a lot of puppy pix from when i used to volunteer @ the shelter, plus some from a coupla other places! this seems like an excellent place 2 share some of them
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 8
  14. applechime

GASP!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! PUPPIES!!! INCREDIBLY SMALL!!!! oh fuck i bet their ears are so soft oh my god, what am i supposed to do?? how do i go on, knowing that these puppies are out there, far away from me........

@thegrimsqueaker i am tragically not american enough to watch that video but i ASSUME it would have destroyed me

• Like x 3
  15. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  16. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

My power went out for like an hour and a half, so thank you for all these dogs waiting for me when I got back.

• Like x 2
  17. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i also have pix of cats, goats, horses, chickens, more dogs, and some gecks! so many animal pictures ahaha oh god.

• Like x 8
  18. applechime

YOU ARE A TRUE HERO!!!!!

• Like x 4
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

More catte
    freddy.jpg
    This is my parents' cat Freddy, he is orange and fluffy and has freckles on his nose and in his mouth, extremely soft

• Like x 11
  20. applechime

oh my gosh freddy is SO BRIGHT!!!!!!!! SO ORANGE!! SO FLUFFY AND DIGNIFIED!!!!

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice